Scrotum skin burns during night

Living the real life under lock and key
cshorts
Re: Scrotum skin burns during night

Post by cshorts »

Tom is probably our most experienced and expert person, so I'm loathe to offer different advice, but personally I've had better (indeed, very good) luck with baby oil gel. Last longer and is more slippery than lotion. (As I recall Tom is concerned, perhaps reasonably, about oil creating a better environment for bacteria, and about it getting inside the cage and making it harder to keep clean, especially true for an enclosed plastic cage like the HTv2).

I'll also say that after about 2 months I found my nighttime erections started becoming less coming and/or less ferocious. I'm rarely awakened by them now.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I don't seem to have the nighttime erections that I used too, not sure if it's the cage or just getting older. I have found that a little bit of lotion of a morning under the cuff ring seems to work better for me, seems to stop the little bit of irritation during the day.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

cshorts wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:21 pm Tom is probably our most experienced and expert person, so I'm loathe to offer different advice, but personally I've had better (indeed, very good) luck with baby oil gel. Last longer and is more slippery than lotion. (As I recall Tom is concerned, perhaps reasonably, about oil creating a better environment for bacteria, and about it getting inside the cage and making it harder to keep clean, especially true for an enclosed plastic cage like the HTv2).
That's exactly it. After years of messing around with various oils, gels, lubes, etc., I'm convinced that Gold Bond, Nivea, Nutragena, etc., moisturizing lotions are the better choice. But that's for me - if you're getting out for regular cleanings, then by all means, start using what works for you.
0 x