"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Devoted2Her
Hello World

Post by Devoted2Her »

Hi all .... very new to this, I really just stumbled upon it a while ago while looking at crazy stuff in thingiverse (a 3D printing site) and the idea got stuck in my brain so I investigated. For me I was experiencing guilt and indifference to my spouse due to the fact that I was relieving myself to quell urges. Both myself and my wife were brought up in very conservative homes and even vanilla sex was not something either one of us felt comfortable discussing. So last weekend I printed a device (from what I can tell it is a CB based design) and had probably the most emotional talk with my wife ever. I won't bore you all with the details yet, but at some point I may share. They are both deep and heartfelt. My wife was actually up for giving it a go (much to my relief) and while we both have a ton to learn about each other, ourselves and this lifestyle it has been a great week so far, with lots of fun and even some silliness. I never quit loving my wife, I just feel so much more free to show it!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi everyone!
@Keyzz, you'll find the KH forum a bit sparse; the wives and partners don't seem to be quite as obsessed with the technical details as the guys do. Not sure why. ;)
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Devoted2Her, @pigdickless1, and @Keyzz welcome to all of you.

It is especially good to see another keyholder register on the forum. As Tom said, the KH forum is not very active according to what Kitten has told me. Hopefully that will change. Having the keyholders talking to each other can only benefit every member of the forum.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
IveGotTheKey

Post by IveGotTheKey »

Hello world!
I am the loving keyholder for Devoted2Her. I have only learned of his kink a week ago. But what a week it has been!!! For such newbies, I’ve had him locked all week. I haven’t decided yet when he gets to come out to play! 🙃
0 x
IveGotTheKey

Post by IveGotTheKey »

Hello world again. Trying to post again.
I am the loving keyholder and wife to Devoted2Her. It’s been a week now he and I have started our journey. And what a week it has been. I’m looking forward to reading more.
Can I be added to the keyholder forum too, please?
1 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

I love you babe @Iv@IveGotTheKey so glad you decided to join too!
1 x
IveGotTheKey

Post by IveGotTheKey »

💋
1 x
bohogoddess

Post by bohogoddess »

Newbie here to the site and the lifestyle. I have never been in a position of dominance in the sexual arena up to this point in my life so looking for information. I recently met a man who has introduced me to the idea of a FLR and denial. We are progressing in that direction, and I will become a keyholder on Valentine's Day (I thought that was a great day to start :) ), so also interested in getting more information from women in that position.
0 x
BohoGoddessKH
Namron

Post by Namron »

bohogoddess,

Ask the moderator to add you to the keyholder forum; it's a place where keyholders share insights and ask questions. No caged men allowed.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

IveGotTheKey wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:41 pm
Can I be added to the keyholder forum too, please?
All set now.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted