Nonfiction books

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Nonfiction books

Post by Tom Allen »

Here's a new site that is assuredly fiction.

http://www.castempress.com/

Maybe some of you will enjoy it.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:11 am I gave "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne to kitten when I first introduced the idea of chastity to her. Written much more with the 'vanilla' woman in mind.
That book worked for us too. Can’t recommend it enough for an otherwise vanilla couple.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
johnny1

Post by johnny1 »

conorg wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:28 am Are you looking for non-fiction or fiction books Johnny1?
By your comments sounds more like you are looking for fiction.
Robert-Anthony has some good short stories here http://chastity-femdom.blogspot.com/
Fiction. I know there are tons of stories on the internet, but I'm looking for an actual novel-type book that she could read on her Kindle. Something with an actual story, plot, character development, all that stuff, but involves chastity or some aspect of the woman taking control.
Tom Allen wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45 pm Johnny1, if you haven't looked at the Elise Sutton website, you might want to check it out. There are stories (again, supposedly true) from women who will talk about what they have done with their husbands, or from husbands. Maybe create an anthology of the stories for her to read?
Those look more like guides or instructional books rather than a fiction novel, but I think they're worth looking into. Thanks.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Johnny, how is this going?
0 x
johnny1

Post by johnny1 »

Steve2059 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:24 am Johnny, how is this going?
After a lot of research I mostly gave up. The lifestyle isn't that common to begin with, so it didn't surprise me to find a lack of published novels containing it. We've been really busy lately anyways, with the holidays, a family vacation in the middle of January, and her being really busy at work... then the everyday things on top of all that.

She likes what we're doing, she likes the control and the way it's improved our relationship over the past few years, but sex in general just isn't something at the top of her mind, it's something she has to work to think about. Even when she's been busy and gone a week without an orgasm, it's usually something I have to 'force' on her (powering through the "I don't have time" and "I'm tired tonight"), and then afterwards she'll tell me that was just what she needed. Sometimes when we're both at work she'll tell me to lock up when I get home, and by the time she gets home she's completely forgotten about it. So it's just an aspect of this that I'm trying to deal with.

So to circle back, this is why I was looking for a novel that she would find entertaining anyways, without it feeling like she's just reading it for me. Then we were on a cruise a couple weeks ago (with the kids, so almost no "just us" time), and while they were sleeping we found a bit of "just us" time. She let me orgasm, and afterwards she made a comment that made me realize that she still doesn't know what this chastity thing is all about. And it's not that surprising, up until now most of what she knows is what I've explained to her about what it feels like for me. We've sat down to talk about it and agree on rules, but she's not one to bring it up or talk about things like that outside of those times. So that night at dinner I explained that I've been looking for a book for her but haven't been successful, and asked if she'd be interested in reading the "A Guide for Keyholders" book if I bought it for her. I told her it was more of a guide than a novel, which she was a little disappointed about, but she asked if she could read it on her phone, and I told her she could, so after that she was in.

So a while after we got back I gifted her the Kindle book on Amazon, and when she noticed she got it she said thanks and that she was anxious to read it. I know she's read a bit but I don't know how far she's gotten, and I'm not going to bring it up for at least a couple months.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

Steve2059 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:40 pm Hi Johnny,
About 18 months ago I was in the same position - a wife who loves me, is tolerant of my kinks but who didn't want to get overly involved in them whereas I wished for Her to become far more dominant and strict with me.

We got to a point where our relationship came under great strain, She became deeply unhappy over my continual badgering while I couldn't understand how She could possibly not want to take control of my sex life.

Surfing the net I came across a blog by Elise Sutton, where she expounds on her theories of female superiority. A lot of what she says I consider dubious, but I did take away some life-changing observations.

First is that what the hell am I doing pestering for domination? How is that submissiveness? It is actually "topping from the bottom".

Second was her repeated advice to men in my position. Her advice was that if your significant other isn't keen, perhaps it's because you haven't shown her what the benefits are to her through your kinks. So instead of pressuring her, do submissiveness to yourself and think about how you can use this to make her life more enjoyable.

For myself I started out with an abject apology to Her. I put to her a list of things I would like to be "forced" to do, including chastity, edging and wearing lingerie more often, but also including chores I could undertake naked and perhaps even caged (I didn't have one at this time). I explained it would be great if she could task me in these, but via iPad dice rather than roleplaying, but that I would be cool rolling the dice myself.

She responded very positively to this, partly because She has no issue with my predilections, just being forced to playact them with me, but partly because She would get great chunks of housework done, particularly heavy chores such as vacuuming, ironing and changing bed linen. She also likes that we schedule an hour each day to go to bed, to cuddle, to chat, to perhaps have sex, but entirely Her choice with no asking or badgering from me.

With the pressure off She has actually turned into the strict chastising partner I wanted, and it's ages since we rolled any dice. She initiates sex now whereas She never ever did, and also challenged me to my NOvember denial. She's hidden or thrown away all my male underwear and now picks out what panties or hosiery I am to wear each day, and She's hidden all my keys. Usually I get out only whenever She wants PIV sex or if She thinks I've earned a supervised wank (not to completion), usually once or perhaps twice a week for a couple of hours. otherwise I attend to Her on command while caged if She wishes it.

She loves that there's now no pressure and no fending me off, For myself, the realisation is that being horny as hell but being forbidden to verbally or otherwise express this, and having to wait until She's ready, is what chastity is all about (for me now anyway).

But hoping She'd read books or internet pages leading to the scales falling from Her eyes, would have been an utter non-starter.
I will say that Elise Sutton‘s books are quickly changing not only our marriage but our lives as well. In just under a month my wife has fully embraced Femdom & is swearing by the results. Well worth the reads.
1 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:11 am I gave "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne to kitten when I first introduced the idea of chastity to her. Written much more with the 'vanilla' woman in mind.
I also had this downloaded for my wife to read after I told her how I was feeling. I would not presume to speak for her, but it said things I was feeling that I could not necessarily put into the right words
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Devoted2Her wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:35 am
I also had this downloaded for my wife to read after I told her how I was feeling. I would not presume to speak for her, but it said things I was feeling that I could not necessarily put into the right words
I also gave this book to my very vanilla wife 10 years ago. She said it was the best resource for her understanding this whole chastity thing. Without it . . . . . well this could have been a short journey. :cry:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273