"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@DECEMBERANNUAL01 DEC Welcome C&L! We are also a bit older than most here, have been married 45 years and just got into the lifestyle last year.

@cas You9've come to the right place. You should be able to get the answers you need.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Dogg-E Leash

Post by Dogg-E Leash »

Hi to all in this forums. I'm not a spammer, just a guy interested in chastity stuff. ;)
English is not my mother language, so if there are any mistakes in my posts they are done unintentionally.

These are the devices i tried out :
  • CB-6000 (It was my first device, but unfortunately the cage was broken at the "stitching" ??)
  • CB-6000s
  • Bon4M small (stainless steel)
  • another steel device (i don't know the name)
  • Holy Trainer (not original, it's a chinese copy, but I like that device and will soon order the Original)
Okay so far. See you soon,
Dogg.E Leash 8-)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Dogg-E Leash wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:20 pm English is not my mother language, so if there are any mistakes in my posts they are done unintentionally.
Your English is better than most of the rest of us here. :lol:

Welcome
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Your English is very good. Allow me to help you here:
CB-6000 (It was my first device, but unfortunately the cage was broken at the "stitching" ??)
In this case, the word you are looking to use is "seam."

Stitching would apply to seams that are in fabric or cloth. In hard materials that are glued or welded, "seam" is where the different parts are joined.

I make similar mistakes like this in Spanish or Italian, so I knew what you meant ;-)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Dogg-E Leash Welcome! I am in HER HTv3 and it is very comfortable for long term wear. The only drawback is that, being a closed tube, it is a bit hard to keep clean. We have started to pull and clean the tube and HER property every other day.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Dogg-E Leash

Post by Dogg-E Leash »

@Tom Allen, @locked4her55 and @KittensBoyToy

Okay, thanks for your friendly posts. It's nice to (virtually) meet you. :)
Concerning chastity matters it seems that you guys are very experienced in that. Me, i am rather new to this whole thing.

For help with words such as "seam" you're always welcome. No problem at all, thank you for that.

Greetings from the «old continent», ;)
Dogg.E Leash
0 x
Keyzz

Post by Keyzz »

Hi there!

I'm the KH of the user Loxx. I hope I can write and read about experiments regarding chastity, for both KHs and their partners point of views.

Can I have the access to the keyholders forum?

See ya soon!
2 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome @Keyzz . Delightful to have keyholders join and participate.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
pigdickless1

Post by pigdickless1 »

Hello World,

finally I have registered for this excellent site. My wife and I live in Germany. I am 47, she is 45. And I am the one who has the kinks. I have been checking this site now for a few months and I find the content highly useful, informative, and, well, exciting. I am currently on day 16 of a new phase of full cock cage (Holy Trainer) chastity, with only leaking and painful attempts at erections during the night. And, well, I am proud to have made it to day 16. I would describe myself as a masochist and submissive. I know I am a masochist, always have been. My wife knows this as well, although she herself is vanilla, which is of course OK. I have tried chastity cages a few times. My longest was 23 days locked, about a year ago. This time I am determined to go much longer. my wife knows I wear this, she understands my need for this, she is sympathetic, although not so terribly excited herself about the cage.
I hope to contribute to the conversations going on here in the forum, as well as seeking advice along the way, and enjoying the content. I am sure my own experience will be enhanced by sharing here and being part of this community.
Thank you.
0 x
Keyzz

Post by Keyzz »

Thanks @cshorts! And thanks for Tom for keyholders forum access!
0 x