Device issues

Living the real life under lock and key
DougW45

Device issues

Post by DougW45 »

I'm having issues I have a HT with the small and next size up ring and a steel device with a 1.5 ring and the small HT ring is too small balls turn red. And the others my balls slip out anyone else have these issues?
0 x
slave d

Re: Device issues

Post by slave d »

In my experience A rings are the biggest single issue and it is very difficult to compare round ones with oval with anatomical. The HT ones are particularly tricky to compare as the tube fits inside them so altering the remaining space. Generally i feel most people have the ball burn issue when starting and go to a bigger ring BUT after a while end up back with the smaller one. i personally had a lot of ball burn and red scrotum issues when i started but with some lube and “manual manipulation” slowly increased the hours of use until 24/7 was acceptable. i also have to admit that some discomfort was something i “enjoyed” as it reminded me of my place !! No two people are the same but my best advice would be if your balls escape, the ring, or at least the gap, is too big and that a bit of discomfort and red scrotum should be tolerated as long as possible, then try slowly increasing the number of hours worn. Good luck, this part of the journey is actually quite exciting in my view !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sherulestherooster

Re: Device issues

Post by sherulestherooster »

slave d wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:45 pm In my experience A rings are the biggest single issue and it is very difficult to compare round ones with oval with anatomical.
I agree. The DHGate cage I got didn't translate at all from the CB-6000S cage and it turned out that 40mm was too small (my scrotum got purple and I felt some pain) and 44mm was too big (slippage). The 42mm I now wear seems just right, but you can see the margin for error in my anatomy was +/- 2 mm. I don't think many cages offer the incremental options of a 2mm, outside of custom cages. It was necessary for me.
0 x