[the curious one] Young male road to chastity, questions and experiences

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
thecuriousone

[the curious one] Young male road to chastity, questions and experiences

Post by thecuriousone »

Hi, I am a young male completely new to chastity. Have a few questions before handing over the lock and key.

Also hope this thread can shed more light on the beginning of chastity and questions beginners have.

Intro

I think i can speak for all guys that their best toy will always be the one they have on them, foundling and squandering their seed without a thought. I know because I used to spill my seed daily, at times multiple times/day and I know you do too!

After years of of doing that , you can say i grew "bored" vanilla pump and cum? I was thought of the idea of abstaining for a much better reward at the end and felt this rush/energy of abstaining, like I could do anything. so this leads me to thinking if theres a way to completely stop a man from ever thinking of playing with his toy again? Here I stumbled into chastity by accident , while doing some research on the net.

Before this , I only abstained based on will power (not to orgasm). However this leads to a much much bigger issue, the more I abstain the hornier I became, this leads to more urged to stroking and edge , which leads me to become more horny. basically its a endless cycle. All I could think about is to jerk off but at the same time I didn't want to explode.

After some research, I brought my first chastity device. I'm guessing thats not what a typically 21Y.O healthy male would have thought of buying , probably a flashlight would be much better (thats what I brought earlier during my release crazy days)

currently tried out but having the following issues:

1) morning wood is killing me! The ring pulls as my rod strained to erect causing the underside ring to be really uncomfortable , burning sensation.
2) when I'm completely flaccid, my sack slips out of the ring.
3) sack hardens and form a certain shape due to constantly pulling by the base ring due to erections.

Other then that its pretty comfortable, I would highly recommend The vice mini , by locked in lust!
referral here
https://lockedinlust.com/?raf=ref7340884
disclaimer: I am not a employee, paid sponsor or in anyway shape form associated. Just really love their customer service and quick responses!

Challenge I set for myself (for 30 days)

1. Not allowed to stroke
2. not allowed to cum
Open this blog to keep myself accountable and see my journey

P.S 4/2 currently out due to ball sack issue. And was horny enough to masturbate.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Young male road to chastity, questions and experiences

Post by Tom Allen »

Note: originally posted. In The Journey. Did you intend for this to be the start of a blog?
0 x
thecuriousone

Post by thecuriousone »

Yes. Weird that it’s moved to general.

so far my first experiences in the cage have been relatively great. Fits is good , I’m able to sleep well, except the raging boner straining against a small cage trying to break out of it.

Tried a smaller ring but seems to cause a burning uncomfortable sensation at the bottom of the ring during erections.

Also with the cage on I seem to be hornier then usual , looking of thinking about it kind of arouses me. Then again I hevent release my load for about 3 weeks. Have been leaking quite abit of precum and getting a random boner
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It's not weird, I moved it because it wasn't clear that you were starting a blog. I'll move it back for you.
0 x