A Chastity Lesson for Me

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

A Chastity Lesson for Me

Post by happilylockedman »

Sunday morning at around 5 AM I awoke with a raging hard on. The pull of the ring on my balls was really painful and lay in bed going back and forth between "It'll go down soon" and "I can just unlock the cage".

Unlocking the cage won. I unlocked with the key that I use when I'm showering and off popped the cage. The ring wasn't going anywhere but that was okay. I got back in bed and that's when it started. It's been about 3 weeks since my last orgasm and uncaged and erect my mind was focused on getting off. I felt a desperate need to orgasm. It felt really, really important.

I didn't want to make love to my wife, I didn't want a sexual, sensual connection with her. I just wanted to use her as a way to get my rocks off. I don't think that way anymore when I'm caged and I didn't like the way my uncaged cock was running my mind.

After a little while my boner subsided and put my little, insistent friend back in his cage. All was well once again. My "urgent need" diminished and I was back to thinking of my wife as my life partner rather than a means to satisfying myself.

I prefer the caged me to the uncaged me.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A Chastity Lesson for Me

Post by sirmebane »

Everyone forgets that while we are evolved people with a lot of knowledge as a species, we are also primal animals with an equally primal urge to reproduce. Fear, hunger and horny are all primal directives that you CAN control but as we know are the ones that require the most effort.

It is one of the more sobering things as a man to learn how your mindset changes when you surrender control of your orgasms. It was not an outcome I expected or sought out when I started.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Velth
Re: A Chastity Lesson for Me

Post by Velth »

I find my pain is due to the friction of the base ring on the underside skin of my scrotum as it tries to pull forward and not because of the erection itself.

When I get the midnight burn, I put some silicon based lube on my scrotum behind the ring and pull the skin forwards to get it on the ring as well. Burn stops instantly and I can sleep again.
1 x