"How many times in 2019 are you going to unlock me?"

... pause ...

"It'll seem like the year just flew by!"
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
cshorts
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by cshorts »

KH told me she took the ornaments off the tree, but didn't reach the star. I jokingly said "Don't worry, I'm happy to help with your task." Her response: "You don't seem to understand that the stakes have changed around here."

Said with a smile. An evil grin sort of smile. :twisted:
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

"That was pretty hot. Let's just have 'lesbian sex'".
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

During some evening sex with me wearing my strapon:

Her: "It's been a while, hasn't it?"
Me: "It's coming up on a year."
Her: "You mean the first year, don't you?"
Me: "mmmpphh"
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Monday I was sick -- virus, fever. We traveled across part of the country (I wore a mask). Got home late, KH had to repack to leave on a business trip in morning. As we collapsed in bed, KH sai "too bad, I was planning to unlock you tonight so we could have some fun [for first unlock in 15 days]. I don't know if you would have gotten an *orgasm* though."

And now she's away on 4 day trip.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted and I have been under the weather with an upper respiratory bug that someone gifted us for the holidays. I seem to have mostly shaken it off since last week, but she has been having a bit of a relapse. Last night she said she was hoping that she would be better by the weekend, enough to engage in some bedsports, "...unless you're not interested. In that case, I'll find a nice cowboy while I'm in Texas." (She's flying out to TX for work for a couple of weeks, next month.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

After the second morning this weekend that we played, she orgasmed, and I wasn't allowed to, she said "At some point, if you resorted to breaking out the emergency key I'd understand...you know, after 6 months, say...or maybe 6 years."
1 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

A while ago, I proposed buying a strapon for me to wear while locked up. The reason being, she wouldn't be denied, and would be able to totally relax and be selfish about her pleasure. I mentioned that one review for the harness/dildo combination I looked at, written by a woman, said that after trying it out, she hadn't unlocked her husband for two years.

We bought it and took it for a test run. After six pretty intense climaxes, she was panting and tells me; "I hope you will enjoy being locked up for the next two years."
5 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Can you give us a link to the particular unit ? MsM has used nothing but a strap-on with me staying locked for years now too but we’re looking for a new model. Thanks.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

slave d wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 pm Can you give us a link to the particular unit ?
The harness is a SpareParts Deuce, the dildo a Vixskin Mustang. A high quality combination.

The harness is great. It is very comfortable, cradling your cage safely in a pouch. The straps are soft and do not loosen during use. The dildo is securely held in place. I feel a great amount of control, though not much else...
3 x