Metal cages and clothing friction

For the gearheads in the audience
Xileh

Re: Metal cages and clothing friction

Post by Xileh »

I have a A272 and a MCN Contender. I solved the rubbing issue with underwear. I use basic Hanes synthetic boxers. They have a kind of silky feeling. The Contender cage light weight and easier to keep clean, the A272 is more intense and works better for yoga.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Xileh wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:26 pm I have a A272 and a MCN Contender. I solved the rubbing issue with underwear. I use basic Hanes synthetic boxers. They have a kind of silky feeling. The Contender cage light weight and easier to keep clean, the A272 is more intense and works better for yoga.
I'm trying some new underwear suggested by others to see how it helps (bikinis with pouches). Just got them, today is first trial.

Rubbing hasn't actually been as much of an issue since I started this thread. I'm a grower, so the A272 is a bit long for me and most days lately I've been turtled back into the tube.

But let me ask you a different question @Xileh: I have an A272, and am strongly considering getting a custom Contender. Why do you say the A272 is better for yoga?
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
jawwwbreaker

Post by jawwwbreaker »

I occasionally run into this problem with my a271 I use a small piece of cotton ball shoved into the end to work great for long term wear just remember to pull it out before you urinate
Usually have a couple cotton balls and qtips in my pocket
0 x