"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Haxley
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Haxley »

Hello everyone, I just rejoined after a hiatus of a few years. Happy to be back.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A big Texas HOWDY to Haxley, fancybondage, and acalv1029!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
chastityflip

Post by chastityflip »

Hello all. I've been visiting the forums for a while and really got into it about a year ago. I got a introduced to chastity back in 2011 with a cb6000s but it didn't last long because it wasn't comfortable and I couldn't get myself to keep it comfortable on for longer than a day. Fast forward to 2018 and I was on Tumblr and other sites including Thumpers' and got myself a HTv3 small and started self locking and seeing how long I could go. Made it almost a month but found my balls slipping so I took the dive the ordered a MM JB. I'll post my specs in a different thread later.

So do I have a KH? No, not really. My husband likes that I use it for different purposes: to increase sex drive; as an incentive for working out/weight loss; and for appearance. I also am a KH to a guy who also got a HTv3 small and just competed 30 days in a nub. My longest in the MM JB has been 20.

Hopefully I'll now be able to engage more with other users, share my thoughts and experiences, and get feedback on how it is to be locked. Overall I really enjoy chastity for the various reasons, even for appearance, I really do find it great...now if only I can get past day 20. It's not easy and I'll admit, I'd given myself ruined orgasms while locked to get me to 20. I want to try for no orgasms the entire time I'm locked or minimal. Today is day 4 of my 2019 lock up and day 1 here as a registered member of chastity forums.

BTW, chastityflip is my name and flip is for being a switch/vers but also reclaimed for Filipino as it once was used as a derogatory term toward Filipinos.
0 x
chasteblueeyedboy

Post by chasteblueeyedboy »

Hello World,

I've been interested in chastity for quite some time, and I've purchased a couple cages, but never had the dedication to keep myself locked up for long. However, I recently decided that it was time that I truly explore my interest with male chastity. One of the hurdles I had faced in the past is that I didn't have anyone interested in locking me up. I finally did it myself, I set a goal of 1 week of lockup for myself, and in that 1 week I had not orgasmed once. That was the longest I had ever gone without cumming since before I hit puberty. I felt great the 1 week I was locked up, but my hormones were going crazy, and because of this I was looking to communicate with other people who enjoy chastity like I do. I've met a few and I'm happy that I can explore something that I eventually hope will be a part of my everyday life. Thanks for reading. :D

Mike
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome @chasteblueeyedboy! Good people here, exploring the real world experiences of chastity.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @chasteblueeyedboy and @chastityflip to the forum.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Doug

Post by Doug »

Hello all just recently started looking into this. Bought a holy trainer for myself love the fit and feel
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, Doug. The HT is comfortable but needs to be removed fairly often to keep clean.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Numbweas

Post by Numbweas »

Hello World

I am a 20-something transwoman from the US, I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Been practicing chastity on and off again y myself for 2 years in February. Had alot of fun so far. Uh, im kind of terrible with introructions so I am gonna leave it at this.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome to the Forum, @Numbweas!
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018