Locked for the year ...

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Re: Locked for the year ...

Post by yeldarb »

KittensBoy Toy - Mistress saw your post, about the men's 'pouch panties', and told me to tell you "Sounds good and it is as much about the materials as anything else for him - but Yeldarb's little penis is so small, so pathetic, and his cage so small, that it sits in women's panties quite naturally; and it kinda looks quite sweet really, especially when I select him really girly patterned ones." These days she's really 'on it' most of the time where spotting humiliation opportunities are concerned! Makes it quite the journey - I never know what her dirty mind will come up with from one day to the next!!
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

fuzzydunlop wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:54 am Would it make any difference to you if your wife just wore the panties? If she just wore them, and they were full of a hot load?
Well, if we were to suspend reality and magically make it so that her panties would fit me, yes, I think *that* might make a difference...especially if there were enough...volume...to make it wetly noticeable. That sort of 'twisted', 'dirty' thing would get my motor running.
It's really hard to say why some kinks work for some and not others, or even why my kinks work for me sometimes, and other times, no.
Quite true. I've often contemplated the subject, I can see the correlations for some things, but for others I can't. I'm getting to the point now, though, where I'm more inclined to say/think "Oh, screw it, does it really matter 'why' it gives me a stiffie? Let's just have some fun with the fact that it *does*..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Twisted Mister -

"Oh, screw it, does it really matter 'why' it gives me a stiffie? Let's just have some fun with the fact that it *does*..."

Exactly! I have always eschewed precision labelling and righteous rule sets. fuzzydunlop is bang-on ... we are all different (gloriously so) and all respond to different things differently ... God bless individuality and the freedom =to express one's true self.

There is the same 'tension' in the BDSM and D/s world - although some Doms may think some tastes and ideas that pique their interest are sub in nature, and vice versa, are they? If a Dom desires it and requires it of his sub does that make him a 'switch'? Who cares! Just enjoy the moments. Ditto with chastity - I have no compunction about a wide range of often times apparently unrelated foibles, kinks and fetishes being associated with our interpretation - it it works, it works - right?
1 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

So a hot thing My Wife said this morning "that was hot...let's just keep having 'lesbian sex'".

We were all set to watch Netflix last night. But while i was waiting for her, i went and got a nightgown, panties, and stockings. When She got under the covers, she teased me about my attire, but then realized i was also wearing a strap on. If it was just Sunday night sex, things would have gone quickly so we could get to sleep, but i had to take my time with a larger toy. We also used a vibrator. She had a very happy ending, we kissed, and i went to sleep very frustrated.

We don't analyze things as much as we did, but we also try a lot of new things, and i had to put some thought into making this work. It was a slave/sub role for me, but i had to be a little assertive to please her in that role.
0 x