Locked for the year ...

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Locked for the year ...

Post by yeldarb »

Hello all - it has been a long time since I posted and the past fifteen months have been quite a ride - mostly good I have to say.

Mistress Sara has kept me locked for most of it, though with some three and four week gaps due to busy-ness and assorted distractions. However 2018 ended with 11 weeks under lock and key, with no orgasms, and the only time out of the cage being for routine and regular hygiene purposes. She says she intends that we will capitalise on that momentum.

Meantime the long journey of Sara's recovery from long-term illness reached an excellent level of a return to form, with her Libido coming back with a rush. She now only suffers from sporadic, short-term bursts of the exhaustion that used to debilitate her for weeks at a time.

She has been instrumental in the development of a range of "additional measures" to keep me in the state of loving and worshipful focus she has come to adore and has started to rediscover the "HotWife inside" with a regular Bull lover (if once a month is regular - though it is spectacular when she does meet him) and ad hoc hook-ups with another guy best described as a Fuck Buddy - both of which she had me find for her.

As we enter 2019 she has decided that the multi-week lock-up cycles are to be changed up with the cage being a permanent feature for the year, excepting for business trips and other occasions when it wouldn't be entirely practical.

For the first three months of the year she has told me that I can cum three times. I can choose when and how, but in the meantime she is going to get more detailed and serious about "management and control" with the spankings being more regular and the side-bar benefit of a new shower room we have had built at home being regular watersports (she on me) - rather it just being occasional fun when we are away and in suitable hotel rooms.

She has also had me wearing panties quite often through the past year. My "special" Christmas present this year (in addition to two relief sessions over the holiday period after those 11 weeks) was a stockings, suspender and knickers combo she had chosen. She is quite getting in to the humiliation aspect of our own particular interpretation of the "lifestyle" and is regularly surprising me with her erotic ideas and plans. She says that a Collar will be one of the next stages.

As you can tell, we are appear to be headed somewhat down the FLR route, domestically, while outside our bubble I remain the Alpha male. As far as the outside world is concerned we are an apparently conventional, hard working, vanilla couple. BTW - we live alone, together, and also work together - operating our specialty international business, which is where the travel comes in.

If there is interest in knowing how our journey continues (please do let me know) I will try and post regular updates throughout the coming year - I suspect it is going to continue to be quite the journey. I will try and get in to a weekly habit if that is okay with you all.

Yeldarb
9 x
cshorts
Re: Locked for the year ...

Post by cshorts »

Please do (keep us updated).
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

M-m-m-m, what you've described sounds very hot. I'd love to hear the sexy details as your tale unfolds.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Please start a thread in the 'Journey' section and keep us up to date on how it is going.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Green with envy...except for the feminization part...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Thanks for the feedback so far.

TwistedMister - the feminization thing? This is as far as it will go (I am assuming) and it really is more of a humiliation thing for us than conventional feminization as such. No disrespect to those who are in to 'Sissy', but that is not our thing, not where this is headed for us. However I am finding that said the stockings do feel lovely - and horny, which adds to the frustration. As an 'under pants/trousers' secret to complement the cage it certainly adds a certain extra frisson. Definitely humiliating though and a reminder of the sad truth of my inadequacy. Mistress likes to find ways of making me confront my reality.

Thanks KittensBoyToy - I'll transfer to the Journey section when I update in a week - I did wonder if that would be the more appropriate place.

Keep the feedback coming ... and yes, it is all very 'hot' and I do know how lucky I am :-)
2 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

yeldarb wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:40 am the feminization thing? This is as far as it will go (I am assuming) and it really is more of a humiliation thing for us than conventional feminization as such.
I have several pair of male 'panties' that are designed with front pouches that fit around HER cage. They range from leather shorts to lacey and string bikini styles. Since they don't embarrass me it is not about humiliation, just that she likes seeing me in them. She is also looking through some sheer aprons I on EBay for me to wear while I am doing household chores. Like you, I am sure this is as far as it will go.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

...it really is more of a humiliation thing for us than conventional feminization as such. No disrespect to those who are in to 'Sissy', but that is not our thing, not where this is headed for us. However I am finding that said the stockings do feel lovely - and horny, which adds to the frustration. As an 'under pants/trousers' secret to complement the cage it certainly adds a certain extra frisson. Definitely humiliating though...
I once tried putting on some ladies' frillies to see if it did anything for me...nope...but I can see where it could be potentially embarrassing to be caught in them under regular clothes. I don't (currently) have a 'thing' for it, but if Mrs. Twisted wanted to give it a go it wouldn't be against the rules as long as it was not exposed to the general public.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:42 am
...it really is more of a humiliation thing for us than conventional feminization as such. No disrespect to those who are in to 'Sissy', but that is not our thing, not where this is headed for us. However I am finding that said the stockings do feel lovely - and horny, which adds to the frustration. As an 'under pants/trousers' secret to complement the cage it certainly adds a certain extra frisson. Definitely humiliating though...
I once tried putting on some ladies' frillies to see if it did anything for me...nope...but I can see where it could be potentially embarrassing to be caught in them under regular clothes. I don't (currently) have a 'thing' for it, but if Mrs. Twisted wanted to give it a go it wouldn't be against the rules as long as it was not exposed to the general public.
It's really hard to say why some kinks work for some and not others, or even why my kinks work for me sometimes, and other times, no. I've had a CD kink for literally as long as I can remember, so I really don't know why have it. The way I have acted on it has changed over time, circumstances, and my own maturity. It can range from wearing underwear (often) to acting out a sissy scene, sometimes around others (rare). At various times, I've pinned it on having on anything from having an innate tactile fetish, being shy with women, being fascinated with the things women do, trying to get outside my normal male mode and push boundaries, and that it just clears my head for some reason. Sometimes humiliation is involved, but most of the time not. It can give me an intimate connection to my Wife when present myself in a vulnerable way to her. I embarrass less easy than I used to. If I'm bored or my libido is low, I may or may not be interested.

Would it make any difference to you if your wife just wore the panties? If she just wore them, and they were full of a hot load?
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

fuzzydunlop (great screen name btw!) - great question. That would be uber horny. Even if she had just worn them for a day then made me wear them for the following day, that would be a wonderful sensation, knowing my locked penis was communing with her daily aromas and juices, especially if she had deliberately let them have traces of wee.

Unfortunately we are very different sizes ... but maybe she could nonetheless wear mine under pants for a few hours to make them nice and used. Talking of kinks I have to confess to having a fetish for her unwashed pussy - being made to lick and clean her when the tastes and traces of the daily grind make her intoxicatingly feminine in a wonderfully dirty way.

I'm sure it is apocryphal, but Napoleon is rumored to have sent Josephine a message from the front after a battle saying "Home in three days - don't wash!"
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.