Is My Friend Hinting?

Living the real life under lock and key
johnny1

Re: Is My Friend Hinting?

Post by johnny1 »

My wife says 'bits' all the time, for both genders. It's just a generic non-crude term for it.
0 x
diogenhc

Post by diogenhc »

Cueball wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 am Monty Python did a whole episode on how to identify the "Naughty Bits" and other parts of the body. So I think the term would be common among python fans.

Tutorial starts about 2:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sff2H92YdXs
Exactly. "Monty Python" used the term "naughty bits" frequently, as in references to "the naughty bits of Margaret Thatcher," etc.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

When speaking to my son I refer to his parts as his "bits and pieces"

Like "make sure to wash your whole body including the bits and pieces." I feel it's a bit less crude than telling my son to make sure he washes his balls. Lol

I probably have said it to my daughter at some point but I've also used the terms girls parts and boy parts.

Anyway... I just think it's a thing and not something.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Lady M wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:16 am When speaking to my son I refer to his parts as his "bits and pieces"

Like "make sure to wash your whole body including the bits and pieces." I feel it's a bit less crude than telling my son to make sure he washes his balls. Lol

I probably have said it to my daughter at some point but I've also used the terms girls parts and boy parts.

Anyway... I just think it's a thing and not something.
*Most* men would prefer to have them referred in a way that is crude and/or strong. Something that implies virility. Using "childish" or "pet" names instead of crude or strong names can be fun or some couples.

So for *some* folks, referring to them in a way that is generic or non-sexual or implies meekness can be playful fun using gentle humiliation. I've heard some couples won't use the word "cock" or similar words, but will use penis because it is technically the correct word, but doesn't suggest strong masculinity.

My wife will sometimes refer to me as "average" or "OK" or "nice" or a "meh"...not exactly the most extreme SPH, but in a way has it's sting because it's more realistic.
0 x