NOvember plus!

Living the real life under lock and key
Steve2059
NOvember plus!

Post by Steve2059 »

Hi all, just back from a week's holiday. Driving to our Scottish cottage, She announced that since we missed Locktober I'd be doing NOvember instead - but She would also do her own challenge of at least one orgasm every day!
However, her plan of a bit of cage-out action ahead of the 1st came unstuck when we found we had actually left my key at home. I'd manscaped and re-caged on Saturday morning and left the key on the bed. Later, when we'd finished packing, I saw the key wasn't there and assumed She had taken it. Long story short, it'd fallen off the bed and we found it on our return today.
So basically my NOvember began on 27th October, which will be 35 days continuously caged - over twice my record to date. But on the plus side eight days have gone already with no chafing despite plenty of hill walking and no hygiene issues (it is a fairly open SS cage so easy to wash).
3 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: NOvember plus!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I too got a 1 day release between LOctober and NOvember. Out in the wee hours the morning of the first and caged again on the second.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Update - Day 13.
Things have gone very well up until today, which I will come to. I'm now 2 days past my record, with 22 days to go, and everything is holding up well down below. No chafing or curious odours but I have been assiduous with cleaning and moisturising, and am getting through lots of cotton wool buds. Staying hairless is also easier than I had anticipated (or was!).

My God though I'm horny all the time and morning wood is decidedly woodier and more uncomfortable. Her challenge to Herself, to orgasm at least daily, has ramped up Her libido and She's taking great delight in teasing me endlessly; I've never leaked precum like this before. My chores continue, with Her additional demand that I'm plugged now as well as naked while ironing (I can choose the buttplug and decide whether or not to vibrate!).

Had a bit of a near-catastrophe today though. Shaving, I had pulled my scrotum as far through the ring as I could so as not to miss anywhere when a ball popped out, closely followed by its partner. Getting them back was impossible so I thought I'd have a look for my key, the hope being I'd all be tucked back in by She comes home and nobody the wiser. But She's hidden it rather better than I thought she would.

However I did turn up a key for another lock, so have quickly relocked in cage #2, the same as the first but a bit longer. Dear God though I was tempted to have an hour's edging (to my favourite vid "Miss Julie's Frenzy") first, but I've fought the urge back so regard the challenge as saved and continuing. Given the cage is different, I'll have to 'fess up when She gets in.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Good luck..hope she believes your story! :roll:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Phew! All is well and I've returned to cage #1 - under supervision of course and literally a three minute transfer. I'd thought of just staying with the slightly longer (but by no means huge) cage to avoid yet another unlock, but it is far less comfortable despite being identical except for less that 2cm extra length (2 extra rings).
On closer inspection though, I realise the rings are closer together on the larger cage. It's a small difference but could account for its propensity to pinch and for bits of skin to poke through and chafe. I've widened the gaps with pliers, resulting in a more pronounced downwards curve, which may transform the comfort level, but I'll have to wait until December to find out now.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Beginning Day 24 Of NOvember-Plus lockdown and still hanging in. This is now twice my previous record, and the road is now downhill towards December 1 (hopefully midnight +1 minute!).
Apart from the incident I mentioned where I slipped out and had to change cages, I've been 100% locked. Hygiene hasn't been a problem due to the open-ringed design of my cage, and physical activity such as hiking hasn't been an issue either how that I've discovered that going commando or wearing tights is more comfortable than my selection of g-strings. Also, judicious tugging and prodding of skin reveals no chafing or other worries; the ring, which is ergonomically designed rather than circular with a broad cross-section continues to be comfortable.
One development of being denied any access at all to my cock is that I'm turning to anal play to take its place. Several of my household chores involve being plugged anyway, but I'm finding that at times of extreme horniness, an hours bondage with a dildo has a calming influence. Fortunately, She is understanding of this, especially as Her own (self-imposed) November challenge of an orgasm every day has fallen by the wayside, so that outlet has reduced.
As we near the end of my two challenges, NOvember-Plus and an entire orgasm-free year, I've asked Her to think about what we might do to follow these. I really miss edging, but have gotten to the point where I think I prefer the way I continuously feel to having a momentary orgasm. She thinks that, since I've been so useless at displaying the enthusiasm she demands when eating my cum (though it's been over three months since my last ruin), that a daily training exercise might be in order through January!
Be careful what you wish for!
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Day 28 of 35, and I might have spoken a bit too soon in my last post.
While comfort hasn't been an issue through the day, my cock has embraced morning wood like never before over the last three or four nights, beginning anywhere from 4.30am and continuing for up to two hours before finally surrendering to the stainless steel. Discomfort bordering on pain, I've been tempted a couple of times to chuck the challenge, but have fought off the temptation. There are a couple of threads about nocturnal pain and I've tried a couple of tips. Going for a pee has worked in the past but isn't cutting it anymore, but easing the ring away from my body a bit before sleep has had a positive effect. I've found though that applying lube/moisturiser just allows my erection to pull my scrotum even tighter.
Added to this is that my horniness levels have jumped off the scale. All I can think of is getting my hands (or indeed Her hands) on my junk and getting properly hard for the first time in a month - and even having a bloody good orgasm. One of my chores, ironing our bedding, has to be done naked and plugged, and I'm at the point I'm inventing excuses to change the sheets more often!
What I can't get over is that this has to be down to the NOvember lockdown. My long-term challenge of an orgasm-free 2018 had gotten me to the point where I wasn't relishing going back to cumming again. It's amazing to me that not getting out of my cage at all is so much more intense than being let out briefly even once or twice a week.
2 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Day 33, and finishing line in sight.
Downstairs has calmed down a bit since my last post, especially morning wood which has returned to manageable levels.
I'm now told that She has calculated that release time is after 9.00 on Saturday morning, a little later than I thought but still close enough to get excited over. We do have commitments though on Saturday, so I desperately hope She doesn't put things back until Sunday!
I do need to remember that this will be the start of the final month of my orgasm-free year, so it'd be really crap if I lost it after my 35-day NOvember lockdown. I'm hoping for a day or two of freedom and an opportunity to catch up on edging, but that will depend on how She's feeling.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Yayyy! NOvember is over.
Got woken at 6am yesterday by my key-flourishing wife, cage off, much catching-up over the following hour, followed by an hour of edging while She snoozed.
She was very impressed that, after 35 days, everything was shipshape and unmarked, which has me wondering now what she might be planning.
Anyway, she has now decided that the latest rule is She decides when the cage goes on and comes off, with no clues for how long, and I'm forbidden to ask. She happily admits She thought She would miss PIV action over the five weeks, but it turned out she rather liked the increase in oral sex with me locked, and though She didn't complete Her own (self-imposed) challenge of an orgasm every day, she didn't miss out on too many days.
Currently still unlocked but forbidden to touch, but don't think I'll be free for many more hours.
NOvember was good if testing fun (mostly), but I do confess I wouldn't be looking forward to another full month straight away. I'm happier to be in and out at Her whim.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

With LOCtober & NOvember behind us with no orgasm now for just over 100 days ... DENIcember is upon us. Is that an actual chaste month, or did I just invent it? Hmmmmmm ...
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird