Anti pull out ideas

Living the real life under lock and key
Pinkmysteel

Anti pull out ideas

Post by Pinkmysteel »

Looking for your thoughts and adivse on how to
Stop pull out on tube devices.

I was thinking of a rubber band around the cock,
With a chain attached to it and the other end locked to the chastity devise.

I do not want yo go down the pa route
0 x
Sub Cy

Re: Anti pull out ideas

Post by Sub Cy »

Pinkmysteel wrote:I do not want yo go down the pa route
Depending on your device there are always the "official" (or at least widely used) addons to the device. MM has their own anti-pullout system, and there are the points of intrigue and KSD for the CB series. However, besides a PA it seems like all the other options out there are kind of hit or miss as for whether they work.

Plus you have to ask yourself why you're wanting the anti-pullout system. Is because you're accidentally coming out of the cage when it's in normal use? Or is it to add security to the device? The first could imply the fit isn't the best (possibly), and the second... Well at the end of the day no device is 100% secure even with a pullout system. The first and best security is your mind.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I tried exactly what you are describing. I purchased several rubber sized o-rings and found the one that just slipped over the head of my penis with very little expansion. Then I purchased a short length of sterling silver chain which I attached to the o-ring by opening the end link and inserting the o-ring inside the link. I polished the place where the link joined together to prevent any irritation. Slipped the o-ring over the head of my penis, dropped the end of the chain through the pee slit on the CB and inserted myself like I normally would. With the head of my penis extended to the end of the tube I cut the other end of the chain right at the padlock. Looped the end link through the lock and had a very nice anti-pull out addition.

I tried several times unsuccessfully to pull myself back out of the tube. The o-ring would not come off the head of my penis and even if it had there would be no way for me to reinstall the o-ring without removing the lock and tube. Bottom line is it worked quite well.

My only disappointment was that I couldn't wear it long term. After about a week I developed sores around the head of my penis where the o-ring rested. I tried different sizes but to no avail the sores came back.

I also found that when wearing it I kept myself extended to the end of the tube all the time which was great when having to pee. Totally negated any turtle effect.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
shanec1980au

Post by shanec1980au »

Pinkmysteel wrote:I do not want yo go down the pa route
Ever thought about a frenum piercing? The skin is thin and easy to pierce but not very strong. Mine hasn't closed up after all these years.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I got a Frenum piercing 8 years ago. I wear a small captive ring through it and wear a second lock through that. Its worked perfectly and I've had no issues with it - though it did take a few weeks to heal up.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

This thread has been quiet for 5 years. Is this still an issue for others?
My customized MCM Amicus works well for long term use.
However, when soft, I can sometimes slip out the back.
Have there been any advances in anti-pullout devices that don’t require a PA piercing?
Thanks.
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've been thinking about the models with urethral tubes, and it seems to me that a ring that is small enough and combined with a urethral tube would prevent 'pullout'. I am somewhat concerned about the possibility of a UTI, about 10 years ago I had one that almost killed me (not chastity device related, it was apparently caused by dehydration).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also been thinking about the size of the main ring. My [plastic] hinged rings (CB-3000) broke and I did some mending with JB Weld, which made them 'solid', and also widened the contact area as well as reducing the inner diameter.

The reduced inner diameter made 'pullout' more difficult, while the increased contact area reduced (nearly eliminated) discomfort/pain from nocturnal erections. I got the inner diameter down to about 41/42mm but that is where I hit a 'wall'- that appears to be the minimum size that I can still get testicles through (with some discomfort).

The only way to go smaller is with a hinged ring, which also needs to be wide enough to provide the necessary contact area to keep discomfort in a tolerable range (consider the effect on comfort using three different rings with the same inner diameter but various widths- a 1/2 inch band with rounded edges, and perhaps slightly convex on the inner surface; a 1/4 inch round-stock ring; and a [small E] steel guitar string).

I think that a sufficiently small ring would, in many cases, practically eliminate 'pullout'. However, it has to be wide enough to keep discomfort to a tolerable level and machined well enough to prevent pinching/trapping of skin in both the lower hinge area and the upper mating surfaces.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

https://keptforher.com/product/ksd-g3/
Anybody tried one of these in a steel cage?
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

My wife and I still use our ribbon method. She ties a piece of vinyl surveyors tape (cut to 1/2 width) around my cock, which she personalizes in her handwriting. Then the cage goes on and the ribbon is secured. Yes I could pull myself out, but I can not get back in undetected. It works for us.

Mellyshubby
currently using HT v3
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Freaky_Dude wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:10 pm https://keptforher.com/product/ksd-g3/
Anybody tried one of these in a steel cage?
-FD
I found that it worked very well for my CB3000 and The Fort (a cast steel CB3000 clone). I've sure it would work just as well with any device that has a locking post, with a cage inner diameter of about 1-3/8" (35mm). I don't see an easy way to make it work with the smaller devices with the integrated locks.
0 x