Nocturnal Issues

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: Nocturnal Issues

Post by Kitten »

CagedbyGoddess E wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:34 am It also had punishment pins and a plug but we threw those out! Not our style.
We would too, not our style either. You know the old saying "no pain, no pain". LOL
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
easy going

Post by easy going »

Iim not experienced at all, started on Literotica, then moved to "the honor system" on intimate nights...but it gets real lonely at 330am and when the sheets rub across it night, well I won't lie, there's always a sock too handy! So to remedy it I moved up into chastity. Stopped by the local sex store and bought me a cb 6000s.ebeen trying to fit it and after aaweek or so it feels comfortable. But two nights ago (two full days and nights of lockup) I hhad one of those full blown erections in the early morning. I bought the device help me get through the night, but that erection was bigger than any before, and without any direct simulation, just the heat from my wife's inner thighs and maybe some rubbage at the vent holes- I came hard, and it felt great! But what the heck? AM I missing something? I shouldn't be getting that hard
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@easy going I'll take you at face value here. The "ermagerd chastity is serious bizness" answer is: That cage is likely too large for you. Thumper has written extensively on this, I'll link one. Smaller cages will keep you from becoming erect, if that's what you're looking for.
Here's Thumper's experiment with "let's just go as small as possible": https://denyingthumper.com/2017/10/16/m ... -a-review/

That's not "the right thing" for everyone. But generally, yeah, smaller is more comfortable, and smaller will prevent erections entirely, judging by the experience of others.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
easy going

Post by easy going »

I'm not exactly sure of what I'm looking for, just "poking" around, lol, that was a good read though thanks for linking it to me...where do I find more?
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I just dealt with the nocturnal erection discomfort, then one day my wife decided when I'm locked to just let me out at night for sleeping. If I'm "in chastity", I know what I'm not allowed to do, so I don't and then go back in to my device in the morning. This won't work for everyone, but it works for us.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
easy going

Post by easy going »

Ironically, the only reason I installed the device in the first place was to keep my hands off of it at night time! For a while I took it off for work and outside activities, but...well it's been on for six days now (minus shower time)
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

It's all about fit. I've been locked 24//7 since July 2918. I'm only out for sex. I'm caged for showers, work, swimming, hot tubs, social events and sleeping. I put a lite coating of vaseline on my scrotum to help the ring not bite the skin. I am in a custom fit MM Jailbird. I have no nighttime pain like I did in cheap off the shelf model. To me it's not about being small enough to prevent erections it's about over all fit. With the realy short cage my erection pushed the cage forward so far it pullled my balls really far and tight. The burning was terrible. If the cage diameter is too small, your penis will swell and grab onto the cage before it gets to the end, then it will also pull the cage forward. Really small cages can be fun for short term punishment play, but not sleeping. Longterm chastity requires comfort. It is about keeping your hands off your dick and out of unauthorized vaginas. Follow the sizing tips on Mature Metal's website and you will be sleeping well.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
csb1973

Post by csb1973 »

I like the nocturnal reminder that my Domme has total control of my orgasms and erections. Going the bathroom does eleviate the "piss hard on" early in the morning.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I'm normally in my cage but last night I took the cage off as I showered. ( I have access to the key but don't abuse the privilege) The bottom of my scrotum had irritation so I decided to leave the cage off for the night. It felt kind of strange to not have that weight on my cock, and strange as well to poke my wife with my cock instead of my cage. It's been a month since my last orgasm and I'm definitely feeling horny.

Problem is, my wife isn't. I'm assuming (hoping) that she'll get her libido back someday soon but we'll have to see. Meanwhile I'm committed to not masturbating. Having my cock bare instead of caged made the temptation to jerk off almost unbearable. This morning the irritation was sufficiantly healed to permit me to re-cage.

What a relief!
2 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Patience Triumphs!!!

Half an hour after I sent my last post my wife came in, waved her key in my face and suggested I come upstairs in 10 minutes. The drought is over! No O for me and I don't care at all. She asked me if I wanted one and I honestly replied that I would be good either way: I know I'd like the intense pleasure and release of an orgasm, and, I know I'll find my continued high sexual energy good. I can't loose!

The pleasure I got from giving her pleasure was all the pleasure I needed.

I am, indeed, a HappilyLockedMan
3 x