Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Chocolate Merengue, Pecan, and Apple all scratch made except the apple...Guaranteed to blow ANY diet! :o
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG (205.18 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:46 pm Chocolate Merengue, Pecan, and Apple all scratch made except the apple...Guaranteed to blow ANY diet! :o

IMG_2252.JPG
Awesome! I'm a professional chef and actually worked all day. I had about 350 in the restaurant Thursday, cooked over 400# of turkey plus sides, and other entrees. We charged almost $50 a person for dinner so of course everything was high-end and from scratch.

I got home and had 1 huge slice of pie my wife had made and red wine after working 13 hours. That's the problem with my business long hours then eating like crap late at night right before bed. Trying to retrain myself to eat more appropriate and better throughout the day. Really though some days.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

234.2. Yeah I had a really really bad week.

I probably worked 60+ hours this week with the holiday. Plus had some staffing issues on top of that. If any of you ever worked the restaurant business you might know making really good food is the easy part, it's all the other stuff that makes our business so difficult. I stress eat when that happen,. Have bad meals late at night, plus eat convient food while running around the kitchen, like shoving a sandwich in my mouth on the fly instead of sitting down for a healthy plate of something.

The combination of being locked and thing to lose weight has really taught me a lot about myself the last month. Usually people trying to lose weight that have a bad week don't get penalized the way I am. The cage is really making me pay for that extra pie this week. Feeling out of control horny, aching from surpressed erections, and just a desire to get off to release some stress is pretty difficult right now.

I've been locked for a week, it will probably take me at least two more weeks to lose the three pounds I gained plus the additional two to earn my next release. Being locked in a excellent fitting MM device means no reason to take it off to clean either.

Wish me luck this week. Hopefully my wife is at least in they mood for me to get her off a few times, that's better then nothing. Nobody's fault but my own, time to focus a bit harder this week and find a better stress outlet.
4 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Any update on how it is going
0 x
CB6000
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:46 pm Chocolate Merengue, Pecan, and Apple all scratch made except the apple...Guaranteed to blow ANY diet! :o

IMG_2252.JPG
Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm GOOD!
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

sls01234 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:32 pm Any update on how it is going
Well sorry to say they're is no update. I've plateaued in December and there has been no further weightloss, very little sex, and hardly any cage time. I'll tell you why though...

I fucking hate this time of year. As a chef in South Florida it is our "season". It's our busiest month of the year which means long hours, busy days, and more work. I'm routinely passing 60 hours in the restaurant a week this time of year. It's hard to see people celebrating, enjoying family time and we keep working working working. We are open single day including Christmas and are super busy. My stress level is though the roof, then on my days off we are traveling around the state seeing family, getting the house ready for what little family time I have, buying presents, trying to make it special for my kids who are little, and in general not lose my mind.

I worked 40 hours in three days this week alone. I got 4 more till my next day off. I stress eat, eat late, have a drink or two with my paperwork in the kitchen at the end of service, and enjoy holiday garbage. I grab what is convenient, not healthy , and whatever I can shove in my face while feeding all the people in the dining room.

It is hard to explain the restaurant industry to people who have never worked it in on a professional level. I run a expensive fine dining restaurant that is very busy and have been at the same place for 12 years. That is a long time for a chef to be in one place. So the standards are high and the pressure never fades. I am very good at what I do for a living and it takes a toll on me and my family. That being said I love what I do for a living, I play with fire and knives all day.

I couldn't handle pushing myself to lose weight, stay locked and horny, and still act like a professional all at the same time. Need to live normal life first then kinky cage wearing later.

I'm still locked sometimes but it is because I like wearing my cage not because she makes me right now. I told her today I would like her to be strict at the start of the year with the weightloss and keyholding.

For the entire year I'm still down in weight so that is good. Even better though I have a much deeper understanding of my body when it comes to weight, stress eating and drinking, what I can handle to maintain my weight, and ways to cope with it all.

Not saying it will be easy to lose another 10+ pounds but I'm very confident I can pull it off.

I have a couple more goals and rewards in mind for the coming year. Hopefully I can make that happen. Thanks for following along and showing interest though. If anyone else wants to try along with me starting Jan 1 I'll be glad to hang the company.

Sorry for the long post to a short question. I'd love to talk more about it if anyone else is interested though.
3 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I'm an amateur home chef (I do all the cooking), I do a few things well and I love having people over for dinner. But I can relate, it's exhausting being on your feet for hours at a time. Good luck!
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Lockedchef wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:22 am
As a chef in South Florida it is our "season". It's our busiest month of the year which means long hours, busy days, and more work. I'm routinely passing 60 hours in the restaurant a week this time of year...and are super busy.
I run a expensive fine dining restaurant that is very busy and have been at the same place for 12 years. That is a long time for a chef to be in one place.

Positive Problem! Congratulations on doing a great job and running a thriving business in a competitive marketplace.
Lockedchef wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:22 am... That being said I love what I do for a living, I play with fire and knives all day.

Well, there's another bright side!
Lockedchef wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:22 amNot saying it will be easy to lose another 10+ pounds but I'm very confident I can pull it off.
You can do it!!
Lockedchef wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:22 am... If anyone else wants to try along with me starting Jan 1 I'll be glad to hang the company.
Hmm Maybe. I really should! Merry Christmas!
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

My wife is similar to yours not really into this but does it for me. She did say I might be going back in when you do not for weight loss but to support your effort. So I will be rooting for your success :) So let us know if you start Jan1.
0 x
CB6000
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Lockedchef wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:22 am
... If anyone else wants to try along with me starting Jan 1 I'll be glad to hang the company.
Well, it looks like I'll be locked up again starting this evening. And though I had lost a few pounds since Thanksgiving I put them right back on the last three days. I'll suggest a weight goal to my lovely wife and keyholder. Maybe I'll be getting a head start on you!
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.