Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Re: Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Don’t get too thin... no one trusts a skinny chef!

:lol:
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:36 pm Don’t get too thin... no one trusts a skinny chef!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:36 pm Don’t get too thin... no one trusts a skinny chef!

I'm a fat kid at heart and will always be. We did a dinner tonight that included Foie Gras Wellington's, House smoked salmon with caviar bilinis, sambuca prawns, lobster salad with vermouth dressing, smoked duck and pumpkin risotto. chocolate and petite fours for desserts and more.

Sunday is a 7 course Truffle dinner at the restaurant too.

Being 6'5" I lose twenty pounds under my chef coat and almost nobody can tell anyway.
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

233.6 this week. Still losing weight but I didn't meet my goal. Not getting unlocked this week. I had a long stressful week at work and there was some stress eating for sure. I focused a bit more on clean eating later in the week but it wasn't enough. Honestly these weekly evaluations of my weight and thinking about where I am are really helpful. Not getting unlocked puts things into perspective about why I'm trying to do this.

Fuck I'm horny and we spent some time in bed fondling each other this morning but it wasn't any where near enough. I didn't even get a chance to make her cum either. That would have been a little satisfying but kids started pounding on the door.

Time to go eat some more quinoa and have a vegan day or two.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Lockedchef wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:42 pm
Fuck I'm horny and we spent some time in bed fondling each other this morning but it wasn't any where near enough. I didn't even get a chance to make her cum either. That would have been a little satisfying but kids started pounding on the door.
Staple foam rubber to the door! :lol:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

231.1 today! I've been caged 28 out of 30 days and 11 pounds down. System is working. Hopefully collecting my weekly reward tonight.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Congratulations!

I've gone from almost 230 pounds to 200 pounds since last spring (about 8 months). I never thought I would at this point of life (we are 40's with busy lives).

We don't use devices that often, and incorporate a lot of other kinky behaviors, but here are the biggest things we've done: 1) I haven't masturbated in about 8 months. All orgasms have been in her presence. It seems like the orgasms have tapered off through the year, with more them happening when we have sex 2-4 times a month, and rarely in any other fashion. 2) we do weight watchers. there's been only a few times when I've lost more than 1-2 pounds in a week 3) running has seemed to replace whacking off. After several months these seem like lifestyle choices.

We haven't been perfect or pure every week or month, but doing things gradually has worked.
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

fuzzydunlop wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:02 pm After several months these seem like lifestyle choices.
Yeah that's what I've been working towards all year. I had some ups and downs but over all I'm 20 pounds down for the year going for at least another 10. I've become much more conscious of all my behavior that leads to weight gain.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Gamification works!
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Chocolate pecan pie evil.....I haven't even looked at the scale yet and I know it won't go well.
0 x