"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

Yumbojones wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:13 am I don't know where I'm at with chastity yet. Do I just wanna do it occasionally or do I want something more permanent yet.
I guess that's gonna be the fun part of it and maybe my wife might take the decision out of my hand too!
Welcome to the Forms!!!

It's been an interesting journey for KBT and I so far. I guess we'd still be considered newbies since chastity just began for us the end of June. The best of luck to you both!!!
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Yumbojones

Post by Yumbojones »

Thanks for the warm welcome and sound advice. @KittensBoyToy

@Kitten Wow good for ye both. How has the journey been so far? Any advice you can give me would be appreciated x

The hardest part for the moment is waiting for the device to arrive 😁
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome Yumbojones :)
Glad your wife seems to be willing to check it out with you! That's a huge step and a bridge many find difficult to cross!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Welcome @Yumbojones congrats on joining the chastity brotherhood. Good luck on your journey. Can’t wait to read more about it!!
1 x
Kink3d Cobra
Handypeter5

Post by Handypeter5 »

Hi,

I've been interested in the whole concept of wearing a chastity device for ages. I don't think it is something my previous partners would have been into at all. Currently I'm single, and spend far too much time masturbating, so I've decided to embrace my chastity kink by getting a CB6000S. I'm only about 3 days in but its working out well so far. I just wish I had a partner to enforce it and share the benefits!

Great site, and I'll try to contribute with my experience as a newbie to all this.
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum @Handypeter5
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Indeed! Welcome @Handypeter5
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Yumbojones wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:52 pm Thanks for the warm welcome and sound advice. @KittensBoyToy

@Kitten Wow good for ye both. How has the journey been so far? Any advice you can give me would be appreciated x

KBT and K have been sharing their journey in quite a bit of fascinating detail in the "Journey" forum -- definitely worth reading. I'm deeply impressed at how far they've come in such a short time.
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I've been interested in being more sexually submissive to my wife (but not an FLR) for some time. I've also been wanting to improve my ability to communicate about sexuality with her. Started learning about chastity a couple of months ago, have been taking a deep dive (reading lots of this forum, and elsewhere, and thinking about it a lot).

I started a trial on my own 5 weeks ago. Have been almost 24x7 since (with some necessary exceptions when I wasn't yet sharing the experiment with my wife). Became convinced that this was worth broaching with my wife, and am in the early stages of that process right now. I'm going to start a "journey" thread and try to share what I experience and learn.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Yumbojones

Post by Yumbojones »

cshorts wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:31 pm
Yumbojones wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:52 pm Thanks for the warm welcome and sound advice. @KittensBoyToy

KBT and K have been sharing their journey in quite a bit of fascinating detail in the "Journey" forum -- definitely worth reading. I'm deeply impressed at how far they've come in such a short time.
@cshorts thank you

I stumbled across their log over the weekend and read the whole thing. I must say I really enjoyed it. It's one that I'll refer to again in the future.

I may start something myself soon enough
0 x