45th Wedding Anniversary done Chastity Style

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

45th Wedding Anniversary done Chastity Style

Post by VinnyDee »

Our 45th wedding anniversary is at the end of this month. We were uncertain about what to do to make it special. After 5 years, chastity can lose its appeal with the denial, orgasm and starting from square one again.

We gave it some thought, even to stop our chastity sex life. My wife has been becoming more dominant in our marriage as a result of Chastity. In the past she has refused to enter into a wife led relationship but due to our sex life and advancing age that messes with my memory, she has taken over most aspects of our life anyway.

We decided this morning what we are going to do to celebrate our 45th year of marriage. I will formally recognize that my wife is in charge of all aspects of our marriage. She has final say in any disagreements or decisions. This will be difficult for me as I am a control freak. I run a national company and am used to people doing as I say.

To make it official, I will receive 45 whacks of my wife's paddle, massage her and then orally please her on our anniversary. This will mark yet another change in our marriage with the last three being a Poly Triad with her girlfriend/lover, stopping all penetrative sex and then Chastity. Should be interesting.
0 x
Kitten
Re: 45th Wedding Anniversary done Chastity Style

Post by Kitten »

Removed by Kitten
Last edited by Kitten on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Post deleted by writer
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

You aren't likely to get an answer. 'Vinny' was a chronic story-teller with at least three different aliases on this site, he had some 'issues'. He had been telling the same story for many years on many different sites using many different aliases- I did a little digging in various corners of the net and found his tracks going back for more than a decade, different names but the same story. He seemed to be seeking attention, in the worst way, there was something 'off' about him. People eventually caught on to his schtick and stopped providing the attention he wanted, which caused him to seek elsewhere, he hasn't logged in here for more than a year. Last I knew, he was doing the same thing over at Chastity Mansion, I think in one post over there he admitted to having some 'mental' issues...if you are *really* interested in talking to him you might be able to find him still there.

While fantasy is fine in the appropriate place (the Fiction sub-forum), the majority of this site is aimed at 'Living the *real* life under lock and key'. While the administrators of other forums may not care if users fill screens with fantasy/fiction masquerading as fact (and some, indeed, have 'rules' against expressing doubt about the reality of posts), our goal here is to be a place where people can be sure that the information and advice they are getting is based on fact and actual experience.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@TwistedMister
Thanks for the info!!!

With egg on my face I did the best I could to remove my post. Wish there was a way to just delete one of my posts completely. But that's a whole different subject. :oops:
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Kitten wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:13 pm @TwistedMister
Thanks for the info!!!

With egg on my face I did the best I could to remove my post. Wish there was a way to just delete one of my posts completely. But that's a whole different subject. :oops:
No need to be embarrassed, sometimes one misses the fact that they are responding to an old post. Even though I *usually* catch myself before I hit 'Submit' and check to see if the poster has been around recently, once in a while I've done it.

If you wish to have a post edited or deleted after the 'window' has passed, one of the mods/admins can do it for you if you send a PM/DM and request it.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:35 am You aren't likely to get an answer. 'Vinny' was a chronic story-teller with at least three different aliases on this site, he had some 'issues'.
I think his underlying story rings true: accidentally married a lesbian back in the days before people knew who they were. He swingered (swung?) his way into a triad where she discovered her orientation, and he only fitted as a sub, which was great until the music stopped. Everybody got older/retired and the 3rd party quit the relationship for practical reasons. Now he's left married to a woman who doesn't really relate to him sexually, with chastity and submission is a patch, and some wild memories that are hard to live down. Fast forward 20 years, and there are some poly folk I know who'll be similar.

There'll be some health and real life issues he's not mentioning, but if it were all fabrication, then I think he'd have the triad continuing into retirement. Also, given his generation, he's realistically ambivalent about his submissive role. Sometimes he makes it sound as if he's this big alpha male and really controlling the action and she's service topping. But it still comes down to he's chaste and she's not having sex with him. Behind the layer of "play" there's a real Femdom power dynamic that he's still processing.
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I agree that there are some grains of truth in there, but having tracked his 'story' across many years and websites my impression is that everything fell apart for him quite a long time ago, but he remains trapped in his own head trying to relive his previous experiences by posting them anywhere he thinks he can get an audience.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

That's sad. I hope the quiet kinky revolution means there will be fewer casualties over the next few decades.
0 x