Non-steel device

For the gearheads in the audience
attaboy

Non-steel device

Post by attaboy »

Good evening, everyone :)

In the last years, I have been using a metal Steelworxx Crossfire and was always happy about it, but I need to buy a new chastity device. Since I fly a lot for work, I won't be able to use metal devices anymore, unfortunately.

My personal use of chastity cages would be 24/7. Cleaning and comfort is of uttermost importance.

I believe that plastic belts and cages (Ex: CB6000, tried in the past) don't meet the minimum requirements I ask. But what about silicone cages? Could you suggest a fully non-metal chastity device that can be used for 24/7? Numbered plastic padlocks could work in place of a metal padlock with key.

Don't worry about the budget, please feel free to suggest any kind of device, regardless the price.

Thank you very much in advance
Last edited by attaboy on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten
Re: Non-steel device

Post by Kitten »

attaboy wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm In the last years, I have been using a metal Steelworxx Crossfire and was always happy about it, but I need to buy a new chastity device. Since I fly a lot for work, I won't be able to use metal devices anymore, unfortunately.

My personal use of chastity cages is 24/7, with periods of chastity of approximately 25 days without release. Cleaning and comfort is of uttermost importance. ..... I believe that plastic belts and cages (Ex: CB6000, tried in the past, used to wound me as the penis got blocked between the plastic parts) don't meet the minimum requirements I ask. But what about silicone cages? Could you suggest a fully non-metal chastity device that can be used for 24/7? Numbered plastic padlocks could work in place of a metal padlock with key.
I recently purchased the HTv3 for KBT. It fits like a glove & the small integrated lock isn't detected when he goes through metal detectors. Below is the link to the HolyTrainer website.

I hope this helps.

https://www.holytrainer.com/male-chasti ... device.asp
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

https://www.evotionwearables.com/

No personal experience here, but they sure look cool. As Kitten points out, all the HT models are wildly popular.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:56 pm https://www.evotionwearables.com/

No personal experience here, but they sure look cool. As Kitten points out, all the HT models are wildly popular.
That Orion steel looks pretty serious.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The problem with the HT series is you will need to remove and clean regularly I believe. I used one for a while but it got pongy in as little as 3 or 4 days. There may be ways around that but I didn’t find one. That’s why I’m in steel.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
attaboy

Post by attaboy »

Thank you for your replies. I would like to go 100% without steel, so the evotionwearables suggested by Bird in a Cage look great (cage 7 and cage 8 fit my requirements).
Kitten, thank you for suggesting HT, they do look awesome, indeed. I will think about it.

I am taking my measurements, but one of them seems to be very out of the standard range, and I'm wondering if I am taking the measurments correctly.

This is the measurments reference guide of evotionwearables.com:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... ormat=750w

Shaft circumference 12 cm > shaft diameter 3.819 cm > should I go for 38 mm?
Shaft length 7.5 cm > should I go for 75 mm?
Gland length 3.5 cm > should I go for 35 mm?
A-Ring Circumference 21 cm > A-Ring diameter 6.68 cm diameter > isn't this far too much? I've read that typical a-ring diameters are 45-55 mm.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

The best non-metal device I have seen is the Custom Chastity Ghost. However, based on the few people that have reported buying this device, it required significant finishing and smoothing to be comfortable for continuous wear. Communication with this company was also reported as not good. It's unfortunate as the design seemed to have potential that went unrealized. Not sure if they are even in business anymore. We really wanted something non-metal that I could wear when going thru the old style metal detectors such as on cruises, jury duty, etc, that she could secure with a sturdy zip tie and a numbered security tag. We are still looking.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I hadn't heard of the Ghost so I looked it up. Custom Chastity is still in business.

https://www.customchastity.com/

Of course al the reviews on their site seem to be 5 Star.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I'm just about to pass the 10 week mark in the Custom Chastity Saint. It's by far the best device I've worn, and I have no expectation of taking it off any time soon. I'm in a customised version, with an extended head section, which seems to eliminate most turtling.
(NSFW Details here)

Regarding communication: CC is a one-woman operation. Response times can vary wildly, which is pretty much what you'd expect for any artisan operation. I think most chastity folk have never ordered anything custom or niche from anybody before.

(I get the devices to review/test but otherwise get treated as any other customer. Lady Fox has an email ticketing system and works through communications as quickly as she can, when she's not actually manufacturing devices. )

Regarding the finish: The devices seem to be getting smoother. One advantage of surgical nylon is that you can tweak it with a craft knife, and freshen up the result using a commercial dye. (Really simple: simmer the device in a pan with the dye for about 20 mins).
0 x
attaboy

Post by attaboy »

10 week 24/7? That's a nice record :)
Is the Saint 100% non-steel, including the lock?
Any additional info about how to take measurements correctly for this device would be helpful.
0 x