Can anyone identify this device?

For the gearheads in the audience
Dixon A Cage

Can anyone identify this device?

Post by Dixon A Cage »

Not a cage, but... (warning, possible objectionable material ahead)
http://66.media.tumblr.com/82e4e008e6e3 ... o1_500.gif

Also, is there already a thread of this nature?
0 x
Adam444

Re: Can anyone identify this device?

Post by Adam444 »

I don't know that it has a name per say but lots of companies make something similar (and call it something different). Basically it's a urethral tube and steel rod on top of the penis to keep one from getting erect. From my limited reading on the subject, it's probably not best for longer term chastity because the meatus can become irritated.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

While the curiosity in me would like to try it, I don't believe I have the "balls" to put it on. :lol:

I'm typically locked w/o any release from my KH for 2-3 weeks. Wearing a device like that would need more attention by her.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I think there is an old post by Thumper (link to his site) about urethra-based devices. The take-away I had from that post was that the significant increase in UTI, with the associated pain and discomfort, were not enough to offset the sexiness of this type of device. Short-term play, yes... long-term play, no.

(At least that was my take away. MCN has a similar product, you may want to ask Mark [a member of this forum] if he has any statistics on UTIs associated to urethra-only devices.)
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

Thanks for all the input. Yeah, that model is just too dicey. Any thoughts on this---> http://www.ebay.com/itm/MALE-Chastity-D ... rk:10:pf:0
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Big Kahuna wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 pm Thanks for all the input. Yeah, that model is just too dicey. Any thoughts on this---> http://www.ebay.com/itm/MALE-Chastity-D ... rk:10:pf:0
Thumper's description of his experience with the Looker 02 sure makes that kind of device sound appealing, I had a UTI years ago and there's no way on Earth I want to repeat that experience. If I was to give it a try, it wouldn't be with a cheap Chinese clone.

If you want to give something like that a try, I'd do a lot of reading on the subject.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

... I had a UTI years ago and there's no way on Earth I want to repeat that experience. If I was to give it a try, it wouldn't be with a cheap Chinese clone...
The fact that it may be a 'cheap, Chinese clone' has zero bearing on one's propensity to develop a UTI from using it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:37 am
The fact that it may be a 'cheap, Chinese clone' has zero bearing on one's propensity to develop a UTI from using it.
You may have a point but I have no idea if the second device the OP mentioned, which has some kind of plastic tube, can be cleaned (sanitized) as effectively as metal.
0 x
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

I’ve had one to try out since I came across one cheap on DH. I couldn’t wear it for more than 12 hours at most. Urethra kept getting irritated.
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019