Suggestion for the next device...

For the gearheads in the audience
Adam444

Suggestion for the next device...

Post by Adam444 »

To recap briefly my first two devices were a CB-6000S and a Holy Trainer v3 (short) both clones from Amazon. Out of the box the CB needed a little work with a file just to fit together and a little more work with some sandpaper to smooth out the rough edges. While it was comfortable, it started to fall apart in short order. The HT also needed a little sanding and once I managed to get myself through the base ring, things have been pretty good (although not quite as comfortable as the CB). My biggest quibble with the HT is that between the ring and tube, my testicles are pushed forward and apart. That's not a big deal with loose sweat pants or shorts but becomes more of an issue with jeans or Dockers. Suffice it to say that I get into the car slowly.

With the exception of my time at work, which can involve a fair amount of bending and stooping, I have been wearing a cage, with the longest continuous time being about 30 hours. Understand that I am doing this my own volition for reasons I don't fully understand but I don't have a keyholder, not am I looking for one. So I have a few requirements, comfort being primary. The other big requirement is a solid tube. I can't necessarily explain why but at this point I don't want to be able to see or touch my penis, a role the black tube of the HT serves well.

My "dream" device would be a Steelworxx Steelheart but I'm not really sure I'm willing to spend that much. I've looked at the "short" Chinese devices and they all seem to be about the same. There's a fully open cage, one where the shaft is covered and the glans open, and one that's fully enclosed. Unfortunately they all seem to have the same length of about 45mm. As much as it pains me to say this, using the Chinese measurements I would likely need a tube length of about 30mm.

Any suggestions?
1 x
Bird in a Cage

Re: Suggestion for the next device...

Post by Bird in a Cage »

There have been a number of recent posts on this site regarding the A271 & A272 from DHGate. It seems to meet most of your requirements for under $25. I’m in one right now.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

I found something I liked on Amazon, although the same cage is sold on the Chinese sites for a lot less money but a lot more waiting. Fills all of my requirements.

It just arrived today and while there seems to be a few points that might require a bit of smoothing for long term wear, nothing seemed overtly dangerous to try...so it's on and frankly pretty comfortable. Off the cuff, initial impressions:

- After a couple of plastic devices, it seems quite heavy. I'm sure I'll get used to it.
-The tube appears shorter than I thought it would be. How it wears is another question, at some point I'm going to compare the new device to my HT clone.
- I was concerned about getting all my parts through the 50mm ring (and more importantly back out). I compared it to the Holy Trainer clone ring I have been wearing and determined the opening was about the same area (the new cage has a flat, round ring, the HT clone is oblong and "anatomical.") I lubed it and myself and it went on relatively easily. Maybe slightly more easily than the HT clone ring.
- Had a bit of trouble lining up the pins on the first go-round and the lock once I got the pins in their holes. The lock itself is the usual junk.
- Haven't urinated in it yet. My biggest quibble with the HT clone was that no matter how much I tried to shake or dab with paper, there was always one drop left.

The sensible part of my brain says to take it off before bed. The chaste part of my brain wants me to leave it on and see how the night goes. I just love waking up with an erection and reaching down only not able to touch it.
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

I wore my new cage to bed last night and things went pretty well. It's still quite comfortable although I'm starting to feel a couple of hot spots beginning to develop around the base ring. It might just be a function of the weight or different shaped ring, I'll take it off later and do a careful inspection for any roughness. Other than that, I guess it will just take a little time for my body to adapt.

When I was first looking at these online I had thought the tube might be a little too long but after wearing it for a while it seems just about right. I was awakened a couple of times with an erection and while a little uncomfortable, wasn't at all unpleasant. I probably could have gotten back to sleep a little faster if I hadn't spend so much time enjoying the sensations. As I said, feeling my cock swell in the tube and not being able to touch (or see) it is a real turn on for me.

Urination is an absolute disaster. Obviously with an completely enclosed tube there's no way to adjust the position of my penis. Sitting is the only option, followed by quite a bit of dabbing. Long term I suspect the tube will require fairly regular cleaning.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Adam444 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:36 am Urination is an absolute disaster. Obviously with an completely enclosed tube there's no way to adjust the position of my penis. Sitting is the only option, followed by quite a bit of dabbing. Long term I suspect the tube will require fairly regular cleaning.
Chastity devices can be rated on a matrix of 4 characteristics :

Comfort, Convenience, Security, Sexiness.

Sounds like it's pretty low on convenience.
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 pm
Chastity devices can be rated on a matrix of 4 characteristics :

Comfort, Convenience, Security, Sexiness.

Sounds like it's pretty low on convenience.
We should have a little chart that maps all of that out. Of course, "sexiness" is largely in the eyes of the beholder.

Because I'm operating under a slightly different set on rules than most of the folks around here, I am quite willing to trade convenience for perceived "sexiness." The device certainly seems secure enough, although I haven't tried to get out but I don't think I could without some effort and obviously the full tube prohibits any touching. Comfort has been quite good although the weight seems to cause a little discomfort to my testicles. I'm sure that's something I'll get used to.

At some point I'll probably order an A271/272 just to see if that eliminates some of the urination issues.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The problem is that all guys are different, so the matrix representation might not be the best way to evaluate. But maybe enough patterns would emerge.
0 x
Mattinur

Post by Mattinur »

Based on my experience, having a HT too, I too had some chafing problems with it thoug it has big advantage for sleeping with that anatomical ring. I finaly achieved a Steelheart and I would recommend you. It's very confortable, feels specially good and gives very little problems with morning woods. Maybe more complicated for hygiene but if yoy take it off often for cleaning or because ending a few hours/days of chastity, there is any problem.
0 x