Letdown: The feeling of Pee Cum

Living the real life under lock and key
Tullyboy

Letdown: The feeling of Pee Cum

Post by Tullyboy »

I love the feeling when you need to pee but the last half is clearly ejaculate. I imagine that it’s similar to the feeling that a woman experiences when she has “letdown” while breastfeeding. I also feel like it’s a little bit cheating ;)

Do you think that this is the same as the leakage discussed in another post or a different effect?
0 x
Michele

Re: Letdown: The feeling of Pee Cum

Post by Michele »

I don't know that I've ever heard of anyone doing that unless they are experiencing retrograde ejaculation.

I would think leaking clear precum is not the same at all.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

It feels a lot like a ruined orgasm, actually. I can tell that a more viscous material than urine is working it’s way down. I’ve had it come out as a “wad” as well as more of a pre-cum viscosity.

Today, my penis really ached and vibrated for Tullygirl afterward. Like the feeling of trying to expand in my cage but I’m cage free today. Just a real yearning with a physical pressure component. (Not blue balls at all).
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I get the leakage sometimes, but I don't really have any change in how I'm feeling. I'm not sure how it's possible.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:19 am I get the leakage sometimes, but I don't really have any change in how I'm feeling. I'm not sure how it's possible.
Sometimes? Seems like lately I am constantly leaking!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

And what I'm meaning isn't quite standard leakage either. One time I was at a urinal peeing but as I was finishing up I could tell that something had changed. When I squeezed my PC to finish up, a bunch of cum gushed; maybe 1/8 of what would come in a full orgasm but definitely not just light pre-cum. It's only happened for me after 10ish days of being denied and then only if I'm receiving pretty regular stimulation.

It's pretty likely that I'm just weird.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh, that. Yeah, that's fairly typical. I get that a lot.
1 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

We’ve been extending the period between my ejaculations lately (which is both good and bad), and I find that my morning constitutional tends to be just a pinch cloudy. This happened occasionally in the past, but now it’s nearly every morning. It seems to me that some seepage of excess semen is making it’s way out over night. Does anyone else notice this oddity?

During the day, everything is clear as a canary diamond.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Yes, that too, but not every day.
0 x
Anonymateus

Post by Anonymateus »

Hi bird in a cage. The same happens to me regularly. I know it is not in my control and not even possible to keep accumulating it in me forever, but I always feel a little frustrated by it... in my fantasies I would save it all for when eventually released
1 x