A272 long term

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: A272 long term

Post by locked4her55 »

Finn wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:53 amAnyone else find a gap or gaps in the sections of the tube on these models?
No gap present on my A271 but I can see that it could be a big problem if there was one.

Hope the JB weld fixes the issue for you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

I received my A272 and A274 a few days ago. Great fit on both! I really wish I would have gotten the sizing rings from MM before ordering my custom device as I got it a little too large (we always think we’re bigger than we are, right? lol)

My wife prefers the 274 for teasing because she can see and feel more of me (like the jailbird), while I think I’ll prefer more of the 272 for the minimized rubbing/adjusting and maybe psychological aspect of not being able to see your own penis.

I totally understand what @Tom Allen was saying about the rings, although I don’t think I’ve worn it long enough to develop any sores. Perhaps my penis has less miles on it. LOL 😉
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I just ordered a A272 to try it out. It’s a little small, but hopefully it will fit. Having more than one cage is like having more than one shirt to wear.
2 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

An interesting story on my S471 order from DhGate. We went on vacation shortly after I ordered it so I placed a hold on my mail while we were gone. A couple of days prior to our return, I received an email from USPS saying a package was delivered. There is another address in our neighborhood that has the same house number along with a street name that is close to mine but not the same. An attractive lady lives at this address and that's where my device went. We have had mis-delivery issues before and know each other. Anyway, she texted me that she had received a small package for me and would send it over when we got home. My spouse worried she could open it but she didn't. Not sure why, but it really did not worry me. She sent it over unopened. It was packed very securely in a small padded envelope. I just wonder what she would have thought had she opened it without looking at the recipient's address. Who knows, she might have felt of the contents and guessed what it was. Who know how many folks are into male chastity? That's my interesting story of the day. I'll report on my wearing experience with this new device in a new thread.
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I received my A272 today.

I happened to be working in my garage when the mail lady arrived. I walked out to get the mail and saw the little padded envelope. She picked up and it “tinkled”. She looked at it, shook it, and said “I hope that’s the way it’s supposed to sound!”
3 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

A post script to my earlier post. Two more of my packages were misdelivered to my neighbor's address. I texted her to ask if she had received anything today. She replied that she was out of town and told me to go by and look in her mailbox to see if my packages were there. She closed out the text with, "its not like we haven't seen each other's mail". Hmmm! I wonder if she meant anything by that?
2 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I spent a bit of time sanding rough edges and polishing and figuring out the new style lock. Actually, the A272 was pretty well finished for $12. I’d say the workmanship was very good. On Friday night I was unlocked for her fun. Saturday morning my wife got up early so I decided to use the opportunity to try it out before I got out of bed. After about thirty minutes, she comes back to the bedroom, disrobes, and climbs back in bed. She starts feeling around and finds the new cage. “What’s this?” I explained I wanted to try it out before asking her permission. She spots the keys, scoops them up and as she walks out says, “I hope it works!”
4 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

"I'm not unlocking you!"

After pleasuring her, several times, she starts teasing me. After a pretty thorough tease, she holds up the tube, moves it around inspecting it, and declares, "It seems to work." It is my mistake for trying out a new chastity tube without her permission.

I'm glad that I have some experience wearing a chastity device. Getting used to the A272 hasn't been too bad. My other device is a custom stainless wire cage. It is very light, fits great, and I can wear it without too much problem for long periods. I have had no soreness with the new tube at all. I think I will adjust to it within the week. The A272 has a thicker base ring and weighs more. The base ring is well thought out. My custom cage has a simple round ring. The A272, is shaped to fit your body and as such, it does not rotate. My other cage rotates and causes alignment issues in the bathroom. The A272 stays put and I have been able to go standing up again. However, that stainless tube is not easy to hide in a public restroom.

The biggest difference is cage vs. tube. When wearing the cage, I can still see through the bars and feel my clothes, and can be teased through the bars. Not so with the tube. You can't see anything but shiny stainless steel. It's like wearing the bumper off a 57 Chevy. And, you can't feel anything. Anything at all, other than the inside of the tube itself.

Not being able to see myself, and not being able to have sensations, has made these last four days much more difficult than my regular cage. I am really struggling, the frustration sets in faster and stronger.

Maybe, it works too well. Have others noticed the difference in experience between the two cage types?
1 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

I find the tube very frustrating, My wife only has access to the glans area and has developed a lovely technique of massaging the balls and occasionally letting her thumb touch the glans. Her penis tries to swell but is constricted by the tube and feels nothing but pressure. The glans apparently tries to make up for it and Wow! The moans could wake the neighbors!
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I have had to temporarily retire the A272. It fits fine, but a tube is just too intense for where we are. I am back to my cage.
0 x