congestion?

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

congestion?

Post by kunst »

Hello
today it happened something strange to me. After only 1 week of denial, with lot of stimulation but no cage wearing at all, I went to the bathroom (to evacuate). After that, I started feeling a pain which by reading around I understand it should be blue balls. I do not understand the relation with going to the toilet. It is the first time it happens. And I went much over 1 week in the past, even if now I was not practicing chastity since few months.
What should I do? Stop stimulation? Get a release?
0 x
Steve2059
Re: congestion?

Post by Steve2059 »

Could be wind ;-)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I don’t see a “need” to do anything, probably just the way you were sitting or creating pressure etc !! No pain no gain.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"Blue balls" is not a condition that is time dependent, weeks or months are not required. It can occur after a single period of arousal that has not been followed by orgasm/ejaculation.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

TwistedMister has that right. When we started tease and denial, I felt the pain you describe. Even went to a urologist for it, thinking something was wrong - he told me he only got young seminarians and young turkish men with these symptoms usually, and was not coming really fun?!? :)

An orgasm or three will "flush" you. I mean, sure, you can tough this out - but you don't have to, you can also just take your time and get used to denial gradually. Over time, you won't feel that pain, or get used to it, or it presents differently - not sure, but I do know I don't get "blue balls" any more. Or I don't recognize them as such any more.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
kunst

Post by kunst »

The pain lasted for 4-5 hours, then disappeared.
When I complained (it was afternoon), my wife told me: "tonight I will give you a release".
Later, I said that I felt a bit better.
At night I said: "so, I am ready to get a release", and she replied: "why should you get a release? Forget it!",
She is starting to understand how this works...
0 x