keeping track of it

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

keeping track of it

Post by kunst »

Hello
is there any app that you know to keep track of releases?
Just because it often happens that we discuss with my wife about how far we went in the past and we do not recall how long she denied me and how often.
I know there are a lot of such apps, but maybe you know some in particular more fit to this purpose (I do not think in general they are intended for this use)
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: keeping track of it

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I keep track of my lock ups with a simple Excel spreadsheet. Date and time in the device in one cell. Date and time out of the devce in the cell to the right of it. A simple formula to calculate the number of hours duration to the right of that. In the next cell to the right, you can divide the number of hours by 24 to get the number of days.

I might be able to send you a blank sheet. Not sure how attachments work here.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Upload the sheet to Google Sheets, and you can give out an online version that anyone can make a copy of, whether they access from a PC or a tablet, have Excel or don't.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
kunst

Post by kunst »

thanx everybody!
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:03 am I might be able to send you a blank sheet. Not sure how attachments work here.
I have Excel (.xlsx) on my tablet and would love it if you would share it with me.

You can add attachments by clicking on the attachments tab just below here. It's pretty easy. Just click attachments , add files, then follow the instructions.

Thanks tons for the offer.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
slave d

Post by slave d »

Part of my duties includes writing a weekly (Tuesday) report to MsM. This includes my feelings on the various sessions during the week (it’s a way i can say anything i wish) plus i keep a number of statistics continually updated so we both know where we’re at !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

slave d wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:05 pm Part of my duties includes writing a weekly (Tuesday) report to MsM. This includes my feelings on the various sessions during the week (it’s a way i can say anything i wish) plus i keep a number of statistics continually updated so we both know where we’re at !!
That's a great idea. I'll mention it to KBT and see what he thinks. :D
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

slave d wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:05 pm Part of my duties includes writing a weekly (Tuesday) report to MsM. This includes my feelings on the various sessions during the week (it’s a way i can say anything i wish) plus i keep a number of statistics continually updated so we both know where we’re at !!

MsM’s ld
I track in a calendar for my own information but I like the idea of reporting and regular communication. Any samples you care to share with us?
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
slave d

Post by slave d »

sirmebane wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:48 pm

MsM’s ld
I track in a calendar for my own information but I like the idea of reporting and regular communication. Any samples you care to share with us?
Here is my latest report modified a little for personal reasons. I tried to put it in as all sorts of file types but couldn't find one that was accepted (.pdf .rtf .txt) so i apologise for the long post.

MsM's ld

MsM’s Weekly report 25/9/18

MsM’s records:

One new record with number of cane strokes.

13 orgasms this week for MsM (record 16)
5 orgasms in one day for MsM (record 6)
5 sessions of discipline for MsM’s ld (record 9)
307 discipline strokes for MsM’s ld (record 447)
249 cane strokes included as discipline (new record 249)
0 punishment strokes for MsM’s ld (record 60)
68 discipline strokes in one session (record 86)
0 punishment strokes in one session (record 60)
punishment strokes outstanding 170 strokes

MsM’s ld’s records:

No new records

Chastity start date was 11/2/14

574  days since ld’s last full orgasm                          (record 673 days)
28          days since ld was last uncaged                    (record 76 days)
28 days since last milking (uncaged) (record 76 days)
28       days since ld’s last PIV         (record 237 days)

WEIGHT WATCH:

Weight last weekend:    91.4 Kg.
Weight this weekend:    91.7 Kg.

WORK WATCH:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WORK PLAN FOR THIS WEEK:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

REPORT ON ANY AGREEMENT FAILURES / CONFESSIONS:

Once again ld has forgotten the occasional knife or butter refill but he feels he has fulfilled the majority of his duties.

ld’s THANKS to MsM:

For continuing on with the cane.

For allowing Her ld to participate in Her orgasms.

For allowing Her ld to lick Her cunt clean after playtime.

MsM’s PLAYTIMES AND TEASE TIMES:

TUESDAY:

Bedroom only session with MsM in Her black sparkly dress. She allowed Her ld a lovely creamy cunt licking session before masturbating to a huge moaning shuddering orgasm on Her uncut Buck. MsM’s ld was extremely aroused both watching and listening to MsM. She then rode to a further 4 orgasms on top before playing with Her cock and balls while She asked Her ld if he liked watching Her take a big cock, OMG yes !!

THURSDAY:

Another bedroom session with MsM wearing Her red chemise. ld enjoyed licking MsM again (this is a favourite activity of ld’s, he would love to do it more) but would like Her to move closer to the end of the bed for this as the angle can be awkward. MsM then masturbated with Her vibrator and uncut Buck. For the first time, by the time MsM had Her orgasm, She had impaled Herself full depth on Her Buck. ld was hugely aroused watching this, he finds the natural flesh colour plus the fat foreskin very realistic, and to see it full depth in MsM and hear Her moaning with pleasure has him thinking of Her riding a real cock and how amazing that would be. MsM had a further 3 orgasms on top before a short play with Her cock and balls as ld was so aroused he had to stop Her.

SUNDAY:

Bedroom again, blue chemise, another yummy licking. Again MsM had Her uncut Buck full depth in Her cunt as She orgasmed and again Her ld was super aroused thinking of a real cock doing that. Seeing Her cunt gaping open, red, swollen and sopping wet and sliding that fat cock in and out before removing it for cleaning had Her ld swollen in MsM’s cage. MsM then rode to another 3 shuddering climaxes before allowing Her ld to finger Her soaking cunt while She played with Her cock and balls. ld asked to be allowed to lick Her cunt clean and was allowed, a truly amazing feeling, MsM’s cunt so open puffy and wet, ld was imagining She had just been fucked by a young stud, only the taste of his cum was missing OMG !!!!

GENERAL:

DISCIPLINE AND CANING: MsM’s ld again thanks MsM for continuing to experiment with Her cane. ld looks forward to the day that MsM decides to have a real punishment session using it and can imagine receiving his first real stripes from it. ld doesn’t know if MsM looked at the video links he gave in his last report at all but the thought of Her in Her black lingerie with black fuckme shoes wielding Her cane is a massive turn-on for Her ld. Yes he’s aware he won’t like what She gives him but he craves it and knows he deserves it.

MsM’s ld hopes the week ahead will be a great one for MsM’s pleasure and his pleasure in Her service.

in Your chastity

Your ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.