Emergency keys - revisited

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Emergency keys - revisited

Post by Schnoff »

gilesenglish wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:47 pm I am currently sealed into my surgical nylon device using polymorph plastic. [...] I have no way of getting out of the device without access to tools or an hour of quality time with a hairdryer and wet towels.
o.O

Freaking yikes! Better you than me, buddy!
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

I would have thought not being able to remove a nylon device for cleaning would be taking an enormous risk. Personally i see myself as permanently locked as i have no access to a key and when i am unlocked occasionally for a clean
and shave (every couple of months) i am supervised the whole time, so i have no real access to my junk ever but it is accessible in emergency and necessity!!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

slave d wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:45 pm I would have thought not being able to remove a nylon device for cleaning would be taking an enormous risk.
A good point. In this case, it's the second version of a very minimalist device (pink is v2, but I ended up dyeing it flesh toned):
WIN_20180803_09_22_39_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180803_09_22_39_Pro.jpg (88.63 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
WIN_20180803_09_21_53_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180803_09_21_53_Pro.jpg (99.99 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
Cleaning, drying and inspection aren't problems, and being solid surgical nylon, it doesn't harbour bacteria etc.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fair enough !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I find the idea of being completely keyless incredibly hot - especially if we're away from home.
My wife, however, worries that should I have a genitalia-related accident, we won't be able to remove the cage ahead of the arrival of medics. We have discussed what such an event might be and she's unable to come up with a plausible answer, but nevertheless insists on keeping a key close to hand.
In and close to our house though, I have no key, though my wife is only ever a phone call away should this unfortunate accident she fears actually occur.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

gilesenglish - Your situation is, indeed, incrediby hot! Speaking of heat, how certain are you that the blow dryer technique will work?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

An emergency key in our case would be better defined as a back up key. Kitten has been hospitalized fairly often for ongoing health issues. The key would allow me access for cleaning and medical appointments during those times and let her keep hers on her necklace.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Funny, even thought I started this thread months ago, I've ended up with *two* keys: the emergency key on my keyring, and one in the bathroom. The one in the bathroom is in case I'm heading out for a long bike ride. I remove the cage when I'm putting on my gear, and then put it back on when I get home and hit the shower. So, now it's back to a willpower thing. :-\
1 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:25 am gilesenglish - Your situation is, indeed, incrediby hot! Speaking of heat, how certain are you that the blow dryer technique will work?
I did a dry run with a similar device with me not in it. So as long as I can protect my bits from scalding, I know it will work.

(Still sealed in, by the way)
1 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

I’m not too worried about an emergency key anymore once I found I could pick the lock we usually use. I only have done it one time to avoid a metal detector. Now If she changes the lock I might be screwed.
0 x