Evotion Wearables

For the gearheads in the audience

Evotion Wearables

Post by 14005 »

Hello all.

Was curious if anyone has had experience with evotion wearables. They look very interesting; high quality / polished 3-D printed CD's in steel or nylon, each custom made for fit. Have had my eye on these for some time. Lately I've been becoming more certain about getting a PA piercing (targeting for Christmas) and these seem very appealing; would order one later.

Anyone have experience with these? Which model? What did you like / dislike? How did they fit and feel?
EW.jpg
EW.jpg (62.25 KiB) Viewed 4440 times
0 x
Reinest

Re: Evotion Wearables

Post by Reinest »

no experience with them, but I was looking at getting a plastic Orion once my PA heals up.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
filltee

Post by filltee »

They are probably as good as anything plastic. Of thios shown we don't like how the corona is so exposed. From picures I've seen the corona protrudes beyond the thickness of the cage.

Though I do believe in their defence that they might do custom work as well.
0 x
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

I have been pretty impressed with mine. It is the older style like the black and white one in lower left of your pic. I would choose one like the one directly above it if a got another one. Its lock is lower profile.

Getting the size right is very important. I have used other tube type devices and made my own so I knew what size I needed.

If you have any specific questions I’d be happy to answer.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Edit: I think I answered my own question. I am going to try 36mm and see how it goes. I'll be sure to report back :D

@Ihgas, I'm looking to measure for mine. I'm not entirely sure how I should size this. I'm using calipers to measure while flaccid. I'm getting, as expected, some different results. Depending on how stretched out my penis is it can either be as thin as 34mm wide, and 73mm long, or about 39-40mm wide, and as little as 53mm long. The diameter sounds about right: Erect, it's 46-50mm wide.

My question is: Given that I'd like this to fit comfortably both when flaccid and erect, in your experience, how much smaller than the erect diameter is a good idea? Am I looking at going for 40mm, so there's just a "squeeze" of 6mm or so, or would you go for a tighter fit at 38mm? I'd like to have a good fit when flaccid, and no pain when erect.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

I have a bijou ..... love it! I did however not size it correctly and will re order soon. sizing really is important, and everybody is different especially when you start comparing growers vs showers. The growers will have a tougher time getting it right the first time. One thing I can recommend is having them make the ring or bump that sits just aft of the head/corona .... make that nice and snug. You can test rings out before you order. Try a 1" diameter ring, or 1 1/8" or whatever your size may need when flaccid. Naturally you won't want to cut off any circulation, but if that ring is nice and snug ... even if you got to "cold-shrinkage flaccid" state .. it will hang on and not put any stress on piercing. It will also hold the tube in place better when erect by not allowing the tube to slide forward up and over the head if there is a big difference between erect diameter and tube diameter. For me at least, the tube is a bit big when I am small flaccid and a tighter head bump would help hold it in place if it were cold out or after swimming in cold water. If I am wearing snug underwear, there is no issue with the weight of the tube sliding down over the head and causing stress on the piercing. One more thing I would suggest, is that you have them fill in the area just under that "sweet spot" ... mine was not filled in and I found that I can use the massage setting on shower head to stimulate that skin on the sweet spot while still locked, and get to an O ..... it is not super pleasant, but a weakness that should be addressed if O control is desired. One last thing is on length ..... measure when you are cold flaccid .... right up to your ball sack. If you go longer ... that could put stress on your piercing when super cold and or when squatting down ..... when that tube bumps and gets stopped by your balls the tube will push forward, and if that head bump is not snug enough to hold it in place the tube will slide over the head and then put stress on piercing. I found that surprisingly, a small or short length actually does an amazing job .. as long as that sweet spot is covered .. it really is an amazing little device. When I am not thinking about it ... I really don't even know that I have it on ... its wild. Great for sport and an active lifestyle and no issues with security checkpoints.
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

For us they all seem to have a massive fault.
The great big gap which would allow the coroana to stick out in its entirety.
Which for us renders them useless
0 x
fancybondage

Post by fancybondage »

I think the gap is not big enough to allow the coroana to stick out,the gag is not a big problem,but just seems useless design
0 x