[gayinmate] A longer sentence

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
gayinmate

[gayinmate] A longer sentence

Post by gayinmate »

In November 2013, I got my first chastity device, a CB-6000S, with my partner's blessing. He had actually been interested in having me in a chastity device for a while, but something I said--I don't know what--made him think I wouldn't be into it.

I experimented with rings and spacers, and I got to a point where I could sleep for one night without being in serious pain. After self-locking during my experiments, I let my partner lock me up for a couple of days. It was a good experience...having sex with him while I was locked up was hot. But I didn't let him keep me locked for more than 48 hours for a couple of reasons. One, the device interfered with my sleep. Two, I didn't feel comfortable wearing the device to work, partly because I often need to speak in front of an audience.

To my disappointment, my partner has only locked me up a couple of times. Recently, he told me that having me in chastity for just a day or two doesn't do much for him. It takes a long time to get me locked, and it's not worth it to him if I'm not going to be locked for a week or more. Last week, I realized that one of my reasons against medium-term chastity doesn't apply. For the next few weeks, I don't have any public speaking responsibilities at work.

So yesterday, I asked my partner if he was interested in having me locked in chastity for a longer period of time. I told him that for the next two weeks, he can decide when I'm locked up, with two conditions. (1) If the ring or spacer needs changing for comfort, we will do it. (2) If my partner decides to keep me locked for more than a week, he will let me take the device off for a supervised cleaning after seven days.

My partner immediately told me to put the device on. While locking me, he said something about possibly getting me a metal device, which suggests that he's definitely into it.

Right now, I am a little bit sleep deprived but still very excited about the experience. I wonder whether I will start to regret my decision soon. I wonder how long my partner will decide to keep me locked...will it be for the full two weeks? I wonder how being locked for more than a couple of days will affect my emotions. And I wonder whether there will be even longer, more serious experiences with chastity in my future.
0 x
gayinmate

Re: [gayinmate] A longer sentence

Post by gayinmate »

After three days in my CB-6000s, I decided to test whether the device really keeps me from getting off. To be clear, I didn't try to slip out of the device. I just humped the bed, while locked in. I expected to discover that the device prevents me from cumming and to feel suitably chastened. To my surprise, I came very quickly.

I'm not sure whether this means that my CB-6000S doesn't fit properly or if it means trapped-ball chastity devices won't work on me. There is quite a lot of room in the front of the tube when I am fully flaccid. Maybe I need a smaller spacer or a smaller tube?

It will be interesting to see how my partner reacts to this development. My journey in chastity could come to an abrupt end.
0 x
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

As I kind of expected, my partner removed my cage after I told him that it hadn't prevented me from masturbating earlier today. He thought there wasn't much point to keeping me in it. He then asked whether it might be worth investing in a metal cage.

So now I am wondering...would a metal chastity device prevent me from cumming more effectively than the CB-6000S, or would I have the same problem?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gayinmate wrote:So now I am wondering...would a metal chastity device prevent me from cumming more effectively than the CB-6000S, or would I have the same problem?
I was able, with some effort to cum in my CB6000s. I believe it was due to the way the smooth plastic and shape gripped my penis. I did it once many years ago. I was able to cum but my efforts ended up breaking one of the pins in the process (I was very horny that day) :oops:

Both my JB and WM grip my penis in a much different way. Unable to achieve the same stimulation.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

locked4her55 wrote: I was able, with some effort to cum in my CB6000s. I believe it was due to the way the smooth plastic and shape gripped my penis. I did it once many years ago. I was able to cum but my efforts ended up breaking one of the pins in the process (I was very horny that day) :oops:

Both my JB and WM grip my penis in a much different way. Unable to achieve the same stimulation.
Thanks--that is helpful to know. It gives me some hope that I might be able to find a device that makes it significantly harder to get off.

I know that all trapped ball devices can be escaped (if not connected to a piercing) and that a chastity device attached to a cock only works with the help of the chastity device between the ears. But a chastity device isn't that appealing to me or to my partner if I can get off easily within the device, without even attempting to slip out of it. The device isn't totally pointless...it still prevents sexual activities other than (poor-quality) masturbation. And there is still the shame factor...anyone who saw me naked would see me locked. But a chastity device that made masturbation significantly more difficult would be much better.
0 x
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

Earlier this week, I placed an order for a Steelworxx Steelheart, with my partner's encouragement.

This will be the fifth chastity device I've been locked in. The four I've tried before are a CB-6000S, an MCN Contender, a Holy Trainer (not sure which size or version - I wasn't the purchaser), and a Vice Mini. What keeps me coming back for more, and what am I hoping for this time?

Some people say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting something different will happen. The first four times I tried a new chastity device, I was hoping for the Holy Grail: a device that was capable of preventing me from masturbating to orgasm, provided I didn't do anything I considered cheating. In my mind, slipping out, using power tools, or breaking a plastic pin is cheating. In my mind, touching my penis through the bars of a device is not cheating, nor is attempting to get off by humping the bed. (Your definition of cheating may be different, and that's OK. My definition is what it is.)

None of the four devices I've been locked in prevented me from getting off. In all four of them, I can get off by humping (with varying degrees of soreness/abrasion afterward). In the Contender, I can easily get off by putting a finger between the bars. Orgasms in my Contender are amazing, probably thanks to the combination of the cock ring and the stimulation the device gives to my fantasizing brain. (That's not what I or the manufacturer had in mind, but hey...don't knock unintended benefits!)

This time I'm not looking for the Holy Grail. I'm accepting that I'll almost certainly be able to get off in my Steelheart. Here's what I'm hoping for instead:
  1. That the device will be impossible for me to remove without either the key or some combination of tools and skills that I don't have.
  2. That it will prevent anybody other than my partner/keyholder, including me, from touching my cock.
  3. That it will be comfortable for long term wear (at least a week at a stretch).
  4. That it will make me feel submissive.
  5. That it will be pretty. In a masculine way. (Can a cock-size-limiting device be masculine? I say yes!)
My Contender achieves (1), (3), and (4) very well. i've haven't worn it for a full week, but I'm confident that I could. I can get through an intense yoga pracctice while wearing it. Without the key, I can't remove the security screw. (I tried using pliers. No dice.) It doesn't achieve (2), though it does prevent any form of sex other than masturbation pretty effectively. I don't like it as much as the Steelheart aesthetically. I do like the unintended benefits.

The Holy Trainer is better than the Contender at preventing touch. Being plastic rather than metal, it achieves (1) imperfectly. It's reasonably comfortable for an off-the-shelf device, though not as good as my custom Contender. I'd be happy to be locked in it again during travel. I would absolutely recommend it to chastity novices.

The other two devices were not comfortable. The CB-6000S ruined my sleep. The anti-pullout device on the Vice mini worked as advertised, to my amazement, but it made yoga practice completely impossible. (inhale hands up, exhale fold owwww).

I think I can realistically hope for all of (1)-(5) from a Steelheart. i'll see how it does in a couple of months. It will be interesting to see how my partner reacts. If my partner and I both like it, it could become a regular fixture (pun intended). if we both really like it, there could be a PA in my future. I ordered the device with a bit of extra width to allow for that possibility.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Three years - welcome back! :D

I think you're right that the Steelheart will do what you want. No bars, no touching of the dick.

Thumper's experience is that "smaller is better" for preventing erection. That improves comfort, too. And likely makes it impossible to come, though, what do I know about how vigorously you hump the mattress. :lol:

And should you ever be worried about "slipping out the back", Steelworxx makes inserts that go through a PA and make it impossible to just "pull out". Short of power tools of course.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

Thanks! I ordered the cage short (little if any room to grow length-wise) but a bit wider than my Contender. I did that partly because I wanted to make sure there's enough room to get soapy water in there, partly because I thought I might want room to add a PA fixing in the future.

The downside of doing this is that there will probably be enough room for me to move inside the cage that I can get off by humping. If I'm wrong about that...well, I guess I should be careful what I wish for!
0 x