"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
NeedingToBeLocked

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by NeedingToBeLocked »

Hello world!

Been reading the site for a few weeks and now posting.

Asked me wife of 41 years about trying chastity for me a few nights ago just as 'play', what I need to is to focus my sexual energy on her vs masturbating. My wife had no interest in chastity play.

My wife has a very low (in the basement low) libido since menopause. And now that I am older I do not orgasm during PIV, and I miss that.

I pulled about 5 printed pages from different websites to help her understand my need for chastity. Included at the end is my proposal for 60 days in chastity straight and then a nice romantic getaway.

Wish me luck.
Maybe tonight I will be locked up in a HT3. :D
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@NeedingToBeLocked

Welcome & best of luck to you and your wife.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
easy going

Post by easy going »

Yikes, 60 days seems like a long haul for the first time. Is she holding the keys right away?
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@NeedingToBeLocked

Welcome to the forum. Don't push too hard, let your wife adjust to the idea at her own pace.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
1joey love

Post by 1joey love »

Hello all
Am a real person new to the site, new to forums in general and new to male chastity. I’ve been interested in chastity for a little while now and about 6 mos ago bought my first cage and self locked for no longer than a week. Bought my second cage about a month ago and after a little getting used to have been locked ever since- almost 3 weeks. Married for 23 yrs and shortly after getting first cage brought up subject with my wife. Unfortunately I had the excitement of an unchained dog at the butcher shop and she was less than enthused, I would say angered or annoyed would be a proper description of her feelings. I was I’ll prepared for that and retreated and that was the end of that. Since then I’ve been doing plenty of research and in the next few weeks plan on having another go at it.
I think my biggest error was not being able to explain what chastity is and more importantly what it isn’t. I feel she’s thinking dungeon dwelling Domme in black latex with whips and chains. Any advice would be great. I know I’m pretty heavy outta the gate but that’s where I’m at
0 x
easy going

Post by easy going »

That's an ok tactic...but let her simmer down for a little bit, then get her drunk and have another chat. Try to find things to link your chastity to things she enjoys, so she can accept it easier...(like take her out to eat or suffer through some horrible shopping trips) but don't tell her that your only being nice, because of the device (even though it rhymes!)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome 1joey :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

1joeylove, don't push her too hard. Let her absorb the idea at her own pace. "Male Chastity: A Guide For Key Keyholders" is a good book to give her to read.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
easy going

Post by easy going »

@KittensBoyToy

So if a gal doesn't accept the keys to a guy's chastity device, should the guy who is wearing the device read the book!?
0 x
SkyLine123999

Post by SkyLine123999 »

Hello there. I'm here mostly to do some research. What sort of things are worth buying, what sort of things to avoid, ect
0 x