integrated lock or magic lock replacement

For the gearheads in the audience
filltee
integrated lock or magic lock replacement

Post by filltee »

Not sure if this topic has been raised before if it has I apologise.

Its easy enough to get the cheap not even sure if they are actually brass integral locks that fit in the Holy Trainer and seemingly a thousand other chinese knock off devices.

It seems they all operate with one or two keys.
The metal of the locks especially with the PA padlocks does appear to degrade quickly and wear out, get stuck, get cruddy easily etc

If there really are four levers in these locks then there should be 24 different lever arrangements all requiring their own keys.

So please ....Does anyone know of there being replacement locks with the same dimensions that do have more levers and therefore a greater number of possible keys.. and that are made of stainless or titanium?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: integrated lock or magic lock replacement

Post by Tom Allen »

Hmm. You might have to contact the German companies that make the originals.
0 x
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

filltee wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:30 am If there really are four levers in these locks then there should be 24 different lever arrangements all requiring their own keys.
Actually there is only three levers. The fourth one, closest to the locking tab, is the one that limits the movement of the locking tab that it doesn't turn whole 360 degrees. I had one lock with a failure with that lever and it was very difficult to get the key out when you can turn the lock many turns instead of few degrees as normally.
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
filltee

Post by filltee »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 am Hmm. You might have to contact the German companies that make the originals.
I guess so Tom as no useful informtion has bee offered.

Maybe seeing a good lock smith that would be interested in challenge that might lead to a tiny but potentially profitable niche market, coulk dproduce something that would fit into the same space but be better quality with more combinations for the key.
0 x
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

This is the best "off-the-shelf" solution:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Burg-Wachter-S ... 0986822305

It's the original Burg Wächter ME/2, both Steelworxx and Holy Trainer use this lock. Much better than the chinese locks. I don't think that even a good locksmith can top that.
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
lord

Post by lord »

There is about 4 of these integrated locks now being used, though some will require some modification in order to use in place of another, or will have to have the cage device designed especially for it. The one chinese one I list is a second generation chinese lock that works a bit better than the first generation chinese locks most chinese devices still use. The Burg-Wachter lock is, as previously mentioned by someone above, is used by most european devices. The third one is being used by a few American/Canadian/Taiwan/India manufacturers. The fourth one is being experimented with by some craftspeople in the lifestyle. All are made of brass, as they are all, basically, converted (perverted?) cabinet locks.
1. HappyGo - China - https://www.amazon.com/Happygo-Cylinder ... B01MEHVFJB
2. Burg-Wächter - Germany - https://www.burg.biz/international/p/lo ... olts/e7me/
3. Armstrong - Taiwan/India - https://www.armstronglocks.com/cabinet- ... y-404.html
4. C R Laurence - UK - https://www.dkhardware.com/chrome-rando ... escription
1 x
Jchn

Post by Jchn »

Is there anybody who can refer, which one of these locks is fitting best with the KHD X3 Espresso? I ordered mine today. As you can see on the shapeways-website, there is one little adapter. I don't understand the reason for it. Is it to use smaller locks. And of course, is there a bigger one available, that makes the adapter unnecessary? Can anybody post a link or searchwords? Thanks in advance!

I´m a newbie in this and got my first chastity-device two weeks ago. It´s an cheap Asian copy of the X3 and I'm surprised, how comfortable it is for me. Nevertheless I ordered the original device, to show my respect to the designer of the original X3 and of course with the hope, that the sometimes very painful seam between the two glued halves will come to an end with the original.

Thanks God, I was open enough and had the heart to talk about it with my wife after some days. Of course, I was it testing for some hours each the days before. She is holding the key and keeps me looked during the day. Great experience, especially the way, I'm focused one her now. Feeling is maybe one of the greatest of my life so far.

This in advance, I want my wife to hold the key in the nicest version, that is available. Has anybody ever seen or only an idea, if it is possible, to reconstruct the key with a nice design. Perhaps brazing the the key bit to an other key?
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

The integrated lock keys are pretty plain and a bit long, which makes them less than suitable for jewelry. You could get her a nice key necklace as a symbol, or a locket that could hold the real key, or a nice key to a box that holds the real key.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten wears the key to her HTv3 on a chain along with the key to a box that holds the spare key. Both are plain looking but she also wears an Open Heart charm on the chain so that it lays on top of the keys.
Her Keys.jpg
Her Keys.jpg (150.77 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jchn

Post by Jchn »

Thanks Namron for the idea with the locket. I think, I´ll try these different lock-systems and start with the Burg-Waechter. I saw on the web-shop, that some of these locks have a thicker key.

By the way: I'm not sure, if I found an other manufacturer, called BASI.

KittensBoyToy: The spare-key is locked sealed into a drawer under my bed. I drilled two little holes in the side of the drawer, so that the key is inside and nothing is visible from the outside.
0 x