Personal Best

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Personal Best

Post by locked4her55 »

Two years ago I went 59 days caged without any release. I turned 57 that year and it was a birthday present from my wife. Basically I dared her. Went two extra days just because life got in the way.

This year so far the longest locked w/o release has been 35 days.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

peter_rabbit wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:44 am 17 days without any release at all
21 days without orgasm
92 days without masturbation
160 days without giving myself an orgasm

This thread hasn't gotten much attention in a while! ;)
31 days without any release at all (2018)
88 days without orgasm (2018)
1 year, 3 months and 18 days without masturbation (2017)
4 years 20 days and counting of orgasm control (present)

Ever since I got my custom Contender chastity cage, my wife accepted and embraced chastity and orgasm control, and I’ve been good since I’ve been secured by my PA piercing. She told me “there’s no backing out now”. ;)
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Days without release is only about a week. I get sore/inflamed nut-sack syndrome pretty easy, and have had a few plastic devices break. A new device is on the way, and we'll see. I don't do sports, motorcycle, or tight jeans in chastity, so that's a factor here too. When un-locked, I wear a stainless ring behind the glans as a stand-in for the cage. Except for the motorcycle, I always have something on symbolically.

Days without an orgasm depends. 3 months is the longest, but longer if ruined orgasms count. I am very good at separating orgasm and ejaculation. Without a full orgasm would be in the 6-7 month range. If we get the e-stim thing working, the plan is no full orgasms going forward.

Days without masturbation would be the three months again. Due to Crohn's disease, we can't do prostate milking, so I've been largely stuck having to empty every 1-3 months via masturbation. Masturbation, on my own, for pleasure is something I haven't done in around 2.5 years. Masturbation for personal pleasure is over, but supervised emptying happens occasionally, or my keyholder will have me do it (without getting close to orgasm) for her amusement, which again, is quite different from traditional masturbation.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

Just over 9 months!
That was over two years ago and nowhere close now!
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I'm aiming to get through 2018 without a full orgasm. On track so far.
Have been allowed perhaps seven or eight ruins during this time, but can't help feeling this is cheating a bit even though I end up just as horny. Am dissuaded from too many since I stupidly made my wife promise to make me eat my cum, and I'm really not too keen on this in hindsight (but it greatly amuses her).
I'm generally locked (indeed, as I write this), but apart from my current six-week stint (I'm in until I lose 21 lb but I still have 15 to go!!!) lockups have been 5 - 11 days with a day off between. My wife gets me out when she wants PIV sex (without orgasm for me), and during my weight loss challenge I'm allowed out whenever I lose 1lb for five minutes supervised edging (this is cumulative weight loss, I don't get rewarded for putting a pound on then losing it again).
Interestingly I'm really enjoying the sustained denial to the point I'm not looking forward to January, not least because my stamina, and my propensity to "pop up" whenever allowed is markedly better than at any time in my life.
My wife's attitude is that she started off thinking I'd pack the whole thing up in days and it was very silly, but has grown to like the KH role to the extent she's threatening me with Locktober now. I'm pretty much living the dream.
3 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Longest locked: 35 days.
Last year she was on an overseas trip. I self-locked when she was gone. When she got home she decided to keep me locked past my birthday... then to the end of that month... then to the next convenient day. The repeated postponements were delightful torture.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Steve2059 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:45 am Have been allowed perhaps seven or eight ruins during this time, but can't help feeling this is cheating a bit even though I end up just as horny.
I think it’s quite common to define “orgasm” as something with emotional release and a pronounced refractory period, not just the release of semen. That said, around here, anything with semen release is an orgasm, “ruined” or not, and resets the clock.

How you handle that is really completely up to you two.
Steve2059 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:45 am I'm pretty much living the dream.
Preach it :).

Longest without orgasm (ruined or otherwise): I want to say 14 weeks or thereabouts.

Longest locked: Overnight. Once. We don’t, as a rule, use devices and the one we do have needs to go back to the shop for more adjustment.

Currently: In week 10 and counting. This is the longest period in years; it used to be every 6-7 weeks, then every 1-2 weeks. I’m relieved to be allowed longer denial periods again.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

Today is day 31 for me. Longest by far without any orgasm at all.

It is however supposed to be orgasm day according to @HesLockedImHappy :)
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

You guys are disciplined. lol

My longest denial streak is my current one: 35 days and counting.

My longest time locked up is only 5 days, but I think that record will be broken soon too.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hubby is currently denied for... Well, for as long as I want lol

He's been denied since June 4th... That's like 4 months?

It's going to get really interesting right around Christmas lol
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast