A272 long term

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedforwife
Re: A272 long term

Post by Lockedforwife »

I just ordered an A272 and an A274 from the same seller on DHgate. I’ve got a PA and I’ve wondered about this as well. Possible maybe use those plastic numbered tags through the ring and bars at the end of the tube?

The ones I ordered both have the same design at the end. Since I have a Bird Cage as well with just the bars and then the one hole at the end I haven’t really liked that one to loop the PA ring through. It’s like a sprinkler when I pee!
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Lockedforwife wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:48 pm Since I have a Bird Cage as well with just the bars and then the one hole at the end I haven’t really liked that one to loop the PA ring through. It’s like a sprinkler when I pee!
One of my criteria is that I have to be able to use a urinal, which is why I have not gotten a PA.

Also, I have an A274, and gave it up because I got horrible edema through those rings. Also, even if I was just a teeny bit swollen, any seam or whatnot passing over my skin seemed to catch and pinch. It seemed to be popular, but for me, it was unwearable.
1 x
easy going

Post by easy going »

Is this a272 one of the streamlined one size fits all, or does a person size it exactly?

Every time I clean my cbx, I see bends in the plastic where I know it'll break in the coming weeks, so I'm excited to move up in the world, but I don't want to order a$200 device and find the gap sizing s wrong or could be better. Just wondering.
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

easy going wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm Is this a272 one of the streamlined one size fits all, or does a person size it exactly?
What was offered on the site was the a272 (60mm cage length) and the A271 (45mm cage length). 33mm width tube on both, and there were choices of 3 different rings sizes, 40mm, 45mm, or 50mm.
0 x

Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:36 pm
Lockedforwife wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:48 pm Since I have a Bird Cage as well with just the bars and then the one hole at the end I haven’t really liked that one to loop the PA ring through. It’s like a sprinkler when I pee!
One of my criteria is that I have to be able to use a urinal, which is why I have not gotten a PA.

Also, I have an A274, and gave it up because I got horrible edema through those rings. Also, even if I was just a teeny bit swollen, any seam or whatnot passing over my skin seemed to catch and pinch. It seemed to be popular, but for me, it was unwearable.
Yeah I remember you saying that about those rings. Hoping I don’t have the same issue, but with them being $10 each I figured it was worth a shot.

As far as a PA goes I’ve seen the custom “pee through” curved barbells and I’m really surprised that hasn’t caught on for an off the shelf item by now.
0 x

wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Dropped an order in for the DhGate S471 which I think is the A271. Will let everyone know how it is when I receive it and have some experience with it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

wishful4 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:50 pm Dropped an order in for the DhGate S471 which I think is the A271. Will let everyone know how it is when I receive it and have some experience with it.
Mine is the S471 (yes, pretty sure it is the same as the A271). It is a fun little device. Although, I cant wear it long term as the constant stimulation on the head of my cock becomes irritating over time. Everyone is different, I am just one that prefers the closed tube design for long term use. But, I have had no complaints over the design or workmanship.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Just got mine and I have to admit, I'm amazed by the quality. It's a device from Amazon, by way of China, but it's great. It's actually way better than the example picture on the Amazon page. Welds are perfect, and everything is aligned perfectly. As gungadn mentioned, it's a bit sensitive when you push against the bars at the end, but I've stuck a strip of 1/8" black closed cell foam (craft supply stuff from Michaels, sold in sheets) under the bars, and that seems to work. had to do the same thing on my short tube CB device as I was hurting where and when the tip would protrude through. Just remove the foam before peeing (hopefully!) and you're good to go...literally. Love the base ring, love the compact nature of it. Will see how sleeping goes, and at some point will see how well it keeps the nuts from pulling up and through. So far impressed. Bought another cage at the same time, with a very short design. Basically a vented cap for a tube. Hoping it will be good for under jeans wear when out and about.
1 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

Thanks for the update. I can only hope I’m as happy with mine once it arrives. Fingers crossed that either or both will be good for 24/7 wear.
0 x

filltee

Post by filltee »

We've ordered one now. they are cheap enough to buy just to try. We don't ming spending a little to further research or better inform us as to what we'd like to have madeor customised...

It does seem though that the UK's Kinky Craftsfolk are very hard to find.
0 x