[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sherulestherooster

Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by sherulestherooster »

Wow, thanks for sharing! I'm curious as to the comments you received on the device from any of the patrons.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

sherulestherooster wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:25 pm Wow, thanks for sharing! I'm curious as to the comments you received on the device from any of the patrons.
Very few comments from the men and most were of the nature of does it hurt or NO WAY! The women were more curious about our relationship and how we got into chastity. Most often questions were along the lines of is she your Dom, how long do you wear it at a time, and where do you buy them. Nothing negative about chastity was ever said, at least not to me.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

WE went to the Friends Club last night and, folks, I blew it big time. :oops:

Kitten and I had been there about an hour when she decided she wanted to play. I already knew from talking earlier that we were heading to the Queening chair. The last time we used it she squirted so I took off my shirt and left it at our table. After I cleaned the chair for her, Kitten got on and I slid into my place underneath. I got to spend about 20 minutes worshiping my love's pussy with my tongue, lips and fingers. I slipped a vibrator on my fingers for a little while and nipped at her clit with my teeth a few times! Judging from the times she squeezed my head between her thighs or grabbed my hair to pull me in tighter Kitten enjoyed at least 4 BIG orgasms as well as several smaller ones before she made me stop.

Sitting at out table a little later on Kitten got down on her knees and started playing with me. I was being treated to a fantastic combination of her nails up and down my torso along with her biting and pinching my nipples. She turned my chair so my back was to the balcony rail and reached for the key to HER cage. That's when I screwed up! I asked her if she was sure and said I didn't think it had been long enough since my last release. DUMMY!!!:o She just smiled, let go of the key and kept playing with me. In a short time she had my pants open and my underwear pulled down under my balls. She started blowing on the cage and teasing the tip of my cock through the end slit with her nails and tongue. I was going crazy trying to get hard and begging her to take the cage off so I could feel her warm mouth on my shaft. She sat back, looked up and said something like "You had your chance, it's too late now". A few more minutes of teasing and she pulled my underwear back up and zipped up my pants, letting me know that was all I was getting for now. :cry:

I turned my chair back around and, instead of her getting up, I guided her to sit on the floor with her back to me. I got the new hair brush from our bag and we spent the next 15 minutes or so watching the actions on the main floor, her sipping her Kahlua and me brushing her hair.

There is a big party at the club tonight and, TRUST ME, if she reaches for her keys I'm keeping my hands to myself and my big mouth shut!!!!

She did tell me later that it would have only been in for some serious tease and denial, no way I was going to be allowed to finish. That would have been more than enough for me! :P

As we were getting ready to leave she picked up the hair brush, emptied my back pockets and gave me a few swats. The trousers still offered some protection and Kitten didn't really hit me very hard. I think she is still afraid she will hurt me. She doesn't understand that the temporary pain from a disciplinary spanking is something I am willing to accept when she feels it is warranted and it is not the same as hurting or injuring me.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Big party at Friends Club last night and the place was packed. Birthdays are celebrated on Saturday nights by having anyone with a birthday close to that night sit in a chair on the dance floor. If there are more than one the chairs are back to back or circled as needed. When the music starts anyone that wants to participate is invited to give the honoree(s) a lap dance. Last night there were 7 birthdays and by the time the celebration was half over the dance floor looked like a mosh pit!

Last night the owner was on the main stage making some announcements about upcoming events. There is a monthly ladies only night and he had his partner come up on stage to talk about it. When she was through he took the microphone back, took a ring from his pocket, went to one knee and proposed. The ring wound up on the middle finger instead of the ring finger and we found out later the ring was too big because it was his grandmother's ring and she had never seen it. It was supposed to be a complete surprise but he is pretty sure her mother spilled the beans ahead of time.

Kitten has loosened up a lot since we started in chastity but is still nervous and reserved about being watched. She did enjoy a ride on the Sybian fairly early in the evening. After the crowd thinned out we were walking past the room with the Queening Chair when Iron Butterfly's "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" started playing. That song always gets her juices flowing and she pulled me into the room. I wiped down the chair and crawled into my place under the chair while Kitten settled in. After about 15 minutes and 3 or 4 thigh squeezing, hair pulling orgasms along with several smaller ones she pushed my head back and down. :twisted: It took a few minutes for her to calm down enough to be able to walk back to our table! :lol:

As we got ready to leave we went out to the patio to find the owner. It has become almost a ritual for me to give her a foot rub at the end of the night. Instead of sitting in a chair with her feet in my lap as usual I got on one knee and gave her a massage with lotion while she and Kitten talked. At some point another couple came out and the subject of my cage came up. She asked to see it and after I finished the massage, with Kitten's permission, I stood up and opened my trousers so she could check it out. Her husband came over and looked at it after asking if it was okay with us. That led to a long conversation with a lot of questions about chastity. She was interested in the idea and he was at least open to discussing it more with her and maybe giving it a try. At some point another couple (The girl that 'assisted' Kitten the night she locked me into the HTv3 and her husband) came out and joined in the conversation. Her husband has expressed a strong interested in being locked up. I gave the forum address, the title of the book I gave Kitten, and some info on the HT and MM devices for them to research to the woman that expressed the initial interest. She and Kitten also exchanged phone numbers.

All in all a great night. We got home about 4:30 tired and ready to go to sleep. Kitten enjoyed several orgasms, we made new friends and introduced them to the concept of male chastity, I got a little teasing during the night and went to sleep frustrated... :o

Life is GOOD! :P
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:08 pm Big party at Friends Club last night and the place was packed. Birthdays are celebrated on Saturday nights by having anyone with a birthday close to that night sit in a chair on the dance floor. If there are more than one the chairs are back to back or circled as needed. When the music starts anyone that wants to participate is invited to give the honoree(s) a lap dance. Last night there were 7 birthdays and by the time the celebration was half over the dance floor looked like a mosh pit!

Last night the owner was on the main stage making some announcements about upcoming events. There is a monthly ladies only night and he had his partner come up on stage to talk about it. When she was through he took the microphone back, took a ring from his pocket, went to one knee and proposed. The ring wound up on the middle finger instead of the ring finger and we found out later the ring was too big because it was his grandmother's ring and she had never seen it. It was supposed to be a complete surprise but he is pretty sure her mother spilled the beans ahead of time.

Kitten has loosened up a lot since we started in chastity but is still nervous and reserved about being watched. She did enjoy a ride on the Sybian fairly early in the evening. After the crowd thinned out we were walking past the room with the Queening Chair when Iron Butterfly's "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" started playing. That song always gets her juices flowing and she pulled me into the room. I wiped down the chair and crawled into my place under the chair while Kitten settled in. After about 15 minutes and 3 or 4 thigh squeezing, hair pulling orgasms along with several smaller ones she pushed my head back and down. :twisted: It took a few minutes for her to calm down enough to be able to walk back to our table! :lol:

As we got ready to leave we went out to the patio to find the owner. It has become almost a ritual for me to give her a foot rub at the end of the night. Instead of sitting in a chair with her feet in my lap as usual I got on one knee and gave her a massage with lotion while she and Kitten talked. At some point another couple came out and the subject of my cage came up. She asked to see it and after I finished the massage, with Kitten's permission, I stood up and opened my trousers so she could check it out. Her husband came over and looked at it after asking if it was okay with us. That led to a long conversation with a lot of questions about chastity. She was interested in the idea and he was at least open to discussing it more with her and maybe giving it a try. At some point another couple (The girl that 'assisted' Kitten the night she locked me into the HTv3 and her husband) came out and joined in the conversation. Her husband has expressed a strong interested in being locked up. I gave the forum address, the title of the book I gave Kitten, and some info on the HT and MM devices for them to research to the woman that expressed the initial interest. She and Kitten also exchanged phone numbers.

All in all a great night. We got home about 4:30 tired and ready to go to sleep. Kitten enjoyed several orgasms, we made new friends and introduced them to the concept of male chastity, I got a little teasing during the night and went to sleep frustrated... :o

Life is GOOD! :P
And I am not surprised the chastity devices are catching on. :D No doubt when you are upgraded to steel that'll catch on too. All sorts of scope here! :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Our anniversary trip has been less than stellar so far. We got a late start on Friday and the last 30 miles or so was road construction with traffic sometimes down to 20 mph. We visited the Dr Pepper museum yesterday and went out for a late dinner. Last night I realized I had left her anniversary present in my desk drawer. I had a picture on my computer to show her but it obviously wasn't the same. On top of it all Kitten had trouble with the corset she was wearing and that got her frustrated and upset. Seems like we have been at each other almost constantly. Nothing intentional or bad, just nit picking. Neither of us are feeling real well, either. She found out this morning that Magnolia Market is closed today. That is the store attraction associated with the show "Fixer Upper" and she really wants to go there. We are going to visit the Texas Ranger museum today and don't have anything else planned.

At the last moment I put a paddle in my suitcase as well as us having one of her hairbrushes with us. She still hasn't used either of them on me but has said several times that my behavior warranted it. I am thinking about laying across the bed and offering my ass to her for punishment. Maybe she can get rid of some of her frustration and my attitude will improve. On the other hand, if she isn't ready for this, it may turn her off and make things worse. I don't want to push her but something has to change.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I was unlocked last night but with the health problems nothing happened. After my last post I stripped down, got the HT and presented myself to Kitten. She asked why and I said my behavior didn't warrant my being free. She agreed and said she was going to lock me down. We talked for a while and I told her I had another offer. I got the paddle and brush, gave them to her, put a wedge pillow on the bed and laid down on it. We talked more and then she said she was going to wallop me. First she had me move the pillow and lay across her lap. She decided the pillow was better and, after I was in position, gave me 10 hard swats with the rough side. She had mentioned 5 and I quit counting after that, trying to concentrate on staying relaxed and not tighten my ass cheeks. No warm up and the timing was varied so I didn't know when the next blow was coming. This was definitely punishment. My ass was bright red when she was through and I was on the verge of tears. Half an hour later the redness is almost gone but the stinging is not! :cry: When we were standing and hugging afterward I got one more slap of her hands on both cheeks. Not as hard but a shock and really stung since I was already sore!

A few minutes later she put HER cage away. It will be up to her what happens with it later.

Added note: In 1974 I had one long stem red rose delivered for our first anniversary. Kitten has received one rose for each year ever since. Pretty soon I may need to take out a second mortgage on the house... :lol: :o
45 Roses.jpg
45 Roses.jpg (200.01 KiB) Viewed 12332 times
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We went to the Texas Ranger museum yesterday and then to a Halloween store yesterday. The museum was fascinating and I could have spent more time there. Just the collection of firearms could take 3 hours t o take in, especially the ones belonging to former Rangers.

What made my day more interesting was that, before leaving the motel, Kitten asked if we had the nipple clamps with us. One set was attached to my nipples and the other set was around my neck with the clips holding the first chain up. To anyone observing it just looked like a chain necklace. I spent 5 hours waking around with clamps on my nipples and every once in a while Kitten would tease me by pulling on one of the chains just make sure I was thinking about her. It would have been longer but one of the adjusting screws backed out causing one nipple to be in extreme pain.

I got treated to some teasing this morning along with a warning that my freedom was about over and I would locked back up soon.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We extended our stay one more night so Kitten could go to Magnolia Market and Silos. We both agreed it was a waste of time and not what we expected. Advertised as 2 1/2 acres turned out to be a store, bakery, 2 old grain silos and a lot of empty land. The store was mostly over priced junk from China, India, Taiwan, and Pakistan. Prices on the few US products were ridiculous. ($25 for a mug!) She did get a souvenir bag and a wooded spatula with 3 slots cut into it. She informed me that the spatula WASN'T for cooking. When we got back to the hotel I stripped down as usual and she took few test swats....OUCH! :o Those slots really make it sting. I don't look forward to making her mad enough to decide to use it in earnest.
Spatula 1.jpg
Spatula 1.jpg (194.35 KiB) Viewed 12336 times
She wanted PIV sex last night with the vibrating cock ring on me. It has been over 3 weeks since my last orgasm and I wasn't sure if I could handle that. I was also told to pull out if I got too close. I took that to mean not to cum, she just meant not to soon. Kitten enjoyed 6 or 7 orgasms while I went to sleep happy but denied. At least I don't have to worry about post orgasm let down!😏
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We got in late last night. My son helped me unload the car and everything is piled in the living room. All we wanted to do was grab something to eat and go to sleep.

Would have been home much earlier but we stopped at a fabric store in Austin to look at costume patterns. Picked up the patterns for both of our costumes and the material for hers. She was debating between a warrior woman or Roman Goddess. (Goddess won out) Either way I was to be a captured soldier/slave. We tried the costume stores and didn't find anything we liked. Ordering online would be iffy because of the way they fit.

I have now been unlocked 5 days, since the evening of the 14th. Kitten was going to lock me up yesterday before we left the motel but showed some compassion and left me uncaged for the 3 hour drive. This is the longest I have been uncaged in over 3 1/2 months and I expect to be locked up shortly after she wakes up. I was hoping for a long edging session first but with needing to unpack and clean up from the trip it's not likely to happen.

These were Kitten's anniversary present but, because I forgot to pack them, I gave them to her last night. Discontinued Tiffany earrings circa 1994, 18K gold accents on .925 stainless steel, suitable for wearing by Her Majesty!
Tiffany Earrings.jpg
Tiffany Earrings.jpg (134.92 KiB) Viewed 12319 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy