[sherulestherooster] Better marriage through male chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sherulestherooster

Re: [sherulestherooster] Better marriage through male chastity

Post by sherulestherooster »

We've had some relationship problems that seem to be on their way to being worked out. Basically, communication issues. Had a very up front discussion about it last night, things seem to be moving in the right direction.

She asked me if I had masturbated because she didn't feel me hard against her the night before. No, I haven't in several months. I then asked her if she's masturbated. She told me that she masturbates in the shower about once a week. I started to get into sub-space with the thoughts of her having so many more orgasms than me, and it being perfectly acceptable for her to masturbate whereas she forbids it for me.

I gave her a nice orgasm, and almost immediately after she came, a kid knocked on our door. She took care of the matter and then we had some basking time where I stimulated her. She says her body is so sensitive after an orgasm. She then asked if I had any condoms and then changed her mind, she wanted me to wait longer, then decided she wanted a second orgasm. In my mind, I'm thinking that this probably means she's come about 6-7 times since the last time I have had an orgasm.

Since we were sorta in a "disclosure" mood, I mentioned to her that I bought a new chastity cage and that it fits me pretty well. It was a little hard to judge her reactions to it, but she basically said, "hmmm, we could play with that later". I gave a suggestion to her as to when would be a good lock up time about two weeks from now when she will be gone dropping our daughter off at school and I will join them a day late. She seemed intrigued by that idea. Then she said, maybe we'll play with it before then. Truth be told, I've done some self-locking and some showering, one overnight lockup, but I'm not really sure what it will be like to be deliberately aroused when locked in this cage - it's a fairly short, compact cage. I told her all that, and there is just something about feeling more intimate with her when I'm enabled to be honest about my kinks.

I'm not embarrassed that I have a couple of chastity devices and that I enjoy T&D so much. I think it's who I am. anyway, this was all sorta pillow talk as she said she wanted another orgasm last night. She came again and then another kid (who doesn't even live with us) knocked on our door, again immediately after she came. WTF. Can't wait to be an empty nester!

Anyway, she gave me a nice T&D session with me being fully nude. I have a lot of energy right now!
1 x
sherulestherooster

It turned out my wife denied me because she planned a romantic weekend for us in wine country. We had one orgasm each, after she had hers I really didn't last long as I had been denied for a few weeks leading up to that session. I pestered her a bit to go again, but she declined.

Upon our return to reality, she said, "Hmmmm you're going to have to wait 30 days until your next orgasm"; I was somewhat desperate as I quickly calculated that that meant something like 6 weeks with a single orgasm. She was firm, and has reinforced it just about every day since she made that decision. I got a nice tease and denial session on Monday, a pretty quick one on Tuesday. As I was going up to bed Tuesday, she teased me with, "hmmm, how many days has it been?".

I actually DID bring up the subject of my new metal DHGate chastity device. It was kind of a confessional thing. There's a bit of a backstory on this, but suffice it to say that I'm still interested in being caged, although it's not so much my Queen's thing. It was hard for me to read her thoughts on this. She didn't want to see it. I told her I've self-locked a few times to resist temptation of masturbating, but I haven't really been aroused while locked. So I don't know what to expect. It's snug when flaccid, so it's my go at the smaller is better. It could be my first lockup will be a week from tomorrow.
0 x
Anonymateus

Post by Anonymateus »

Has there been any news? Did you at last try your new cage with her?
0 x
sherulestherooster

Thanks for asking.

She did deny me about three weeks but we really didn't have that many sexual encounters during that period so it wasn't as fun a denial period as it could have been, if she had a lot of orgasms. She didn't request a lockup and seems disinterested so I didn't bring it up.

On the plus side, it seems that my wife is preferring (requiring?) me to wear condoms for intercourse. Because I've been snipped, it does put me into sub-space.

I work from home a fair amount, and I've been enjoying some self-locking time. I do enjoy the feel of the device and how the lock makes noises as I walk about the house. So if a lockup is in the cards, I feel pretty confident that I've got a good fit and can at least go multiple days in the cage.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Debated a bit as to where I should post this. Bottom line, my wife and I are no longer playing with chastity. I do have some self-lockups and I don't masturbate that often at all. My guess is that I've masturbated 6 times this year, and two of them were when we were apart and I FaceTimed her so she watched me masturbate. That was a big turn on, by the way.

Anyway, I don't ejaculate that often - only when I'm so horny I can no longer stand it.

Such was the case Tuesday. I suddenly got a hard on without much stimulation and I decided to stroke. I had the BEST orgasm I've had in a long time. I spurted all over the sheets and my cock kept "twitching" even after my ejaculation was complete. I was in ecstasy.

So, I guess many males have a similar thing here - the intensity of the orgasm vs "the drop" that comes with male sexual satiation. Two days later, still feel depleted.
0 x