Bill the trucker

Tell me a story!
happilylockedman

Bill the trucker

Post by happilylockedman »

This story is almost G rated; just a tad of chastity reference. I hope you enjoy it.

Suzy’s life started going downhill when she was five and her dad left her and her mom. They never had enough money and her mom had a steady stream of ‘boyfriends’ coming and going from the house. They moved a lot so Suzy was never in the same school or had friends for very long. Her experiences as a kid told her that when things got difficult you picked up and went somewhere else. She started working when she was 13 but she always had an attitude, so she never lasted at any job for long.

Suzy was at the wheel of her beat up old red Ford 150 pickup. She was getting out of Las Vegas, the latest in her list of places that “hadn’t worked out” for her. She was on the wrong side of 30, didn’t have a plan, or even a destination in mind.

Ever since she was a teenager Suzy used her sex appeal to help smooth things over. She had learned early on that there was something about her that made men willing to do almost anything for her. All they wanted was … as much of her as they could get. If she let a man touch her arm his touch lingered longer than it had to. If she touched a man’s hand he would usually try to grasp her hand. She had learned that her breasts held a special fascination for men and had learned how to casually unbutton the top button of her blouse and lean over, ‘accidentally’ exposing her lovely bosom. She loved watching men stare while they pretended not to. Sometimes she would look at them while they stared and then, when they looked up and saw that she had been watching them as they stared at her boobs, they’d get embarrassed and look away.

Suzy had expected to be able to use her God given abilities to land a good job, maybe as a waitress in an expensive restaurant but, she didn’t understand why, she hadn't been able to keep any of the jobs she got. So here she was, driving east in her piece of shit truck across the desert. Depressed didn’t begin to express her feelings.

Ka–chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk, pssssssss from under the hood.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!”

Suzy managed to get her truck off the road but she knew it was a goner. Smoke was coming up from under the hood. She didn’t even bother to open the hood; she didn’t have any money to fix the truck.

Suzy sat on the tail gate, at a loss for what to do. It would be dark soon, cars were whizzing by, and she had no one she could call for help. She sighed, stood up and kicked at a stone.

Bill was tooling along in his 18 wheeler, hauling a trailer load of furniture from the Port of Los Angeles to a distribution center in Kansas City. He had bought his brand new rig last year and was still enjoying the pride and freedom he felt as he drove his truck down the highway. He and his wife Vera had agreed that it made sense to get a comfortable sleeper rig so he wouldn’t have to spend money on motels or restaurant meals. Bill was beefy, 6’ tall, 45 years old. He and Vera had been married for 22 years and lived in a suburb of Kansas City. Their only child, Charlie, was in the military where he seemed to have found a home for himself in Air Force Intelligence. Bill liked being self-contained as he roared along the I 40 going east. He made this run once a month, knew how long it would take him and where he would stop to rest.

He saw the smoking truck a distance off, so he had time to slow and stop. His powerful air brakes whooshed when he came to a complete stop. Bill grabbed his fire extinguisher and ran towards the smoking truck. Suzy unbuttoned the top button of her blouse and ran her fingers through her hair as she walked out to meet him. She stopped him, saying the truck wasn’t worth saving.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay …” Her voice faded off.

“Where are you headed? Can I drop you somewhere?”

As usual, Suzy didn’t have a plan but she instinctively fell back on her strengths. She bent down to tie her shoe, letting her breasts hang free, exposing them almost to their nipples. Bill, well, Bill looked. He was attracted to women and here was a good looker giving him a good show. When she straightened up and looked at him she expected Bill to look away, embarrassed, but he didn’t. He looked her back in the eye and smiled.

“Well, I’m heading east, going as far as Kansas City. You’re welcome to hitch a ride if you want. You can decide along the way where you’re going.”

Suzy was truly grateful as she accepted. “Thank you so much. The truth is, I don’t really have anywhere to go. Kansas City sounds as good as any place to go.”

Bill climbed up into the cab while Suzy climbed into the passenger seat. He put the big rig into low gear and worked up through the gears until he was at cruising speed. This was the first time that Suzy had been in a truck like this one and she was fascinated by the mechanics of the driving and also the luxury of the vehicle. Coming from her junky Ford pickup this was like flying first class.

She felt insecure with Bill; he hadn’t responded to her the way other men did and she wanted to get him hooked on her. This wasn’t for any devious motive; she didn’t want him to dump her somewhere because he was bored with her. Suzy unbuttoned another button of her blouse and casually shifted in her seat to give him a good show. He glanced over but kept his eyes on the road.

He told Suzy the basics of his life, how he and Vera were married, had their son and had saved their money so they could buy the truck. When he invited Suzy to tell him about her life she gave him a highly edited version, but he had been around for long enough to know that he wasn’t getting the true version.

Truck drivers are required to rest after 11 hours of driving in a 14 hour period and Bill was coming up to his limit. He pulled into a truck stop he liked to fuel up, use the rest room and catch some shut eye. His cab had just a single bunk and as he slowed in the parking area he told Suzy that he had to sleep and that she should do her best to sleep in the passenger seat.

Suzy was truly confused. She didn’t think he was gay but she’d never had a guy ignore her when she offered herself so obviously. As Bill got comfortable in his bunk Suzy came over.

“I really appreciate all you’re doing for me. I’d like you to let me show you how much it means to me.”

She stroked the side of his face and let her hand drift down his side. He breathed deeply and moved a little towards her. “This is more like it” she thought. She reached down a little further, intending to lightly brush her hand against his cock. She’d never met a man who didn’t like having her pay attention to his cock.

“What the fuck?” she exclaimed.

There was something hard where his cock should be. Bill chuckled.

“That, my dear, is a chastity cage. I couldn’t fuck you I wanted to.”

Suzy didn’t know what to say but she struggled out “Why? Who?”

“My wife and I decided together that this little device could save us both a lot of headache. I’ve been wearing one for about five years but this is actually the first time that it’s been really useful. I mean, you know that you’re a fine piece of ass and you’re sort of offering yourself up on a platter. I don’t know if I could resist you if not for this steel thing I’m wearing.”

Suzy had heard of chastity devices but this was the first time she’d been with a man who was wearing one. She was curious.

“Uh, do you think I could see it? I’ve heard of them but I’ve never seen one.”

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt nuthin’ if I showed you.”

Bill pulled down his pants and then his underpants. Suzy saw the ring around his balls and cock that held everything in place and the cage that his penis was in.

“Does it hurt?”

“No, well not usually. Sometimes it pinches a bit and then I have to adjust things.”

“Could I touch it?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea”

“Please, I won’t hurt anything. I just want to touch it.”

"Okay, just for a minute."

Suzy tentatively poked a finger at a steel bar, the lifted the cage. It was heavier than she expected. She found that she could get a finger in between the bars and touch him. She began stroking him through the bars of the cage and was delighted to see that his cock hardening in the cage. This was starting to be familiar to her. She caressed his balls and Bill moaned with pleasure.

But then he pulled away.

“No more. This cage is for me and my wife. No more. Go sleep on the seat.”

Suzy curled up in the seat and tried to get her head around what had just happened. In her world men never pushed her away if they were far from their wives. Men would always grab a quick one on the side. But here was Bill, rolled over on his side, snoring softly.

The next morning they were rolling at 8 AM with the sun in their eyes.

“Bill, could I ask you about last night?”

“Sure, what do you want to know?”

“I’m just really confused. I’ve never met a straight guy who didn’t want a little something extra on the side but you didn’t. Did I do something wrong?”

Bill laughed. “Honey, you’re a sweet, sexy thing and I’d love to share my bed with you but the price is too high.”

“Too high! I didn’t want money!”

“I didn’t mean a money price. I mean that when I’m back with my wife I want to be able to look her straight in the eye. I couldn’t do that if I messed around with you. That’s the price I’m talking about. When I started driving there was a lot of temptation around. I talked with Vera about it and she came up with this great idea.

“Since you’re worried about your cock straying away from me let’s lock it up, she said.”

“It took me a little while for me to get used to the idea and to get used to wearing it but now it just feels normal. And last night just goes to show that it was a real good idea. She’ll get a kick out of it when I tell her.”

“You’re going to tell her? About what I tried to do last night?”

“Sure, nothing happened and it gets us both real hot to tell each other about our sexual non- adventures. She’ll love hearing about how this little honey of a hitch hiker tried to get into my pants but was stopped by the cage.”

“How do you get out of it? It’s locked; where’s the key?”

“Vera keeps the key. I have an emergency key in the truck but it is only for emergencies. Last night wasn’t an emergency.”

They drove on in silence for a while.

“Bill, could I ask you another question? It’s kind of personal.”

“Sure, we’ve been having a pretty personal conversation already.”

“Well, and I don’t mean that I think this but do you think that being locked up like you are makes you less of a man? I mean, I think of men as wanting to fuck anything that’s still warm and you seem … content to have women off limits.”

“Yeah, I guess it could seem that way. No, I don’t feel like less of a man. I’m a man who has what he needs and likes what he has.”

Suzy played with that idea in her head. He has what he needs and likes what he has. He’s satisfied with his life. She had never met anyone who was satisfied with their life.

“Were you always like this, satisfied?”

“Oh lord no. I used to be a young stud, always looking for pussy, always hungry. Probably like a lot of the guys you hang out with. I was just lucky enough to get together with Vera. She helped me get my life together. I wouldn’t go back to being who I was for a million bucks.”

They drove on for a while until Bill asked,

“Suzy, what are you going to do with your life? It’s pretty clear that things haven’t been working out too well for you. What are you going to change?”

Suzy didn’t answer. She didn’t have an answer. She slumped down in the seat, hung her head and put her hands over her eyes.

“Let’s try this a different way. What would you like to be doing a year from now?”

“I’d like to have a job in a store, selling stuff. I’d be good at that. I actually know a lot about sports equipment. My brothers played a lot of high school sports. I could sell sports equipment.”

“H-m-m-m, I bet you could.”

Bill paused for a long time until he spoke again.

“I have a cousin, he’s actually my wife’s cousin, in KC, who has a big sports business. He does wholesale and retail. I’m wondering if you could be successful there. But here’s the thing; if I introduce you to him I’d be taking a big chance. If you fuck up it’s gonna come back to me. If you try to fuck him you can bet it’s gonna come back to me. Look, it’s on you – convince me to introduce you to my cousin.”

Suzy took a deep breath. She saw this as an amazing opportunity. She really did want to turn her life around and Bill was offering her a chance to do just that. For nothing, not for sex, just because he was a really good guy.

She spoke from the heart and Bill was convinced enough to say “Okay, I’m going to speak to Vera, explain everything and ask if it’s okay with her if we introduce you to her cousin Marty.”

They were just a few hours outside of Kansas City when Bill called Vera and had a long conversation with her. He told her the whole story, even how Suzy had been thwarted by the chastity cage. After about half an hour Bill clicked off, turned to Suzy and said:

“Vera says okay. She also told me to bring you home with me so you’d have a place to stay until you get your feet on the ground.”

Suzy burst into tears. She didn’t mean to, she never cried but she cried now. This really decent guy and his wife believed in her enough to give her this chance and trusted her enough to bring her into their home. She wouldn’t let them down. She wouldn’t let herself down.
1 x
storywriter24

Re: Bill the trucker

Post by storywriter24 »

Nice story. Thanks
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

I liked that one too.Could even be plausible in real life.
0 x
pdw1234pdw

Post by pdw1234pdw »

very nice story. Maybe Suzy has to restrain herself too to keep on the right path :-)
0 x
Reinest

Post by Reinest »

Being a locked trucker myself, I'd agree this story is plausible. That said, most truckers wont pick up random people in this day and age, too risky.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.