Piercing Questions

Living the real life under lock and key

Piercing Questions

Post by 14005 »

Am seriously considering getting a piercing for use in a chastity device. Two questions:

1) Frenum or PA? Sounds like the PA is much more common, but the frenum would be better for peeing (yes, I've heard that peeing normal with a PA is sometimes possible). Also, the frenum would more likely heal if I decided to not use the piercing anymore. ...... but want to hear what you all have to say.

2) After the healing time, can I take the piercing out just for sex? I would put it in right afterwards (cleaning it of course). We have sex 1-2 times per week. Wife is quite vanilla, and she would much prefer sex without any jewelry in place, I think I would too. But is that too much of a risk for infection and whatnot. Would a PA be better that way than the frenum?

Thanks is advance.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Piercing Questions

Post by Schnoff »

You’re right that PA piercings are more common and you’ll find more devices that are designed for them. A frenulum piercing will definitely work. Steelworxx for example offers options for both frenum and PA. https://steelworxx.de/Cb-Extras-2c.html

You can take the jewelry out for sex. A fully healed piercing won’t get infected. It may start to close after a few hours without jewelry.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
thewave22

Post by thewave22 »

Go for a PA.
I have one for years, you can take it off as much as you want after healing
leaking- personally, non without piercing on, with some jewlery- exists.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I’d definitely go with a PA. I’ve had one for over four years. After I was healed I was able to remove and reinsert the jewelry. A Frenum closes up quicker and is harder to reinstall I believe (but go ahead and check my on that). A PA goes through a smaller amount of skin.

Since late 2016, we changed things up and my wife removes and installs jewelry for me. Even without chastity I’m under a no touch rule. It’s fun for her to choose jewelry or my cage, depending on her whim.

A PA is a handsome piercing, and is the easiest to heal.
1 x
PatMcGroin

Post by PatMcGroin »

I asked a similar question a few months ago. I’d love to hear from some people with fernum piercings.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

You're all very brave. That would be a step too far for me.
1 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Steve2059 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:00 am You're all very brave desperately horny.
Fixed that for you :lol:
3 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

What about the gauge of a PA piercing? When you got the piercing, did you immediately put in a large gauge ring, or did you start small and then gauge up? How long does it take to (comfortably) gauge up?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

I think my PA was done as 10 or 12 guage. Pain was not bad at all. Getting to a 4g took me 6 months or so but I went slow. I couldn’t really use it for a device until I was at 4g. That was years ago. I can go for weeks with no ring in and then have to start with an 8g again. After a couple days I can squeeze in the 4g.

The pain was nothing. Healing time was only a little annoying. I’d recommend it to anyone.
1 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Stretching should be done slowly. I’ve written about that (at length) on my blog, take a look at the “So you want to pierce your dick” entry.

Healing is faster with a larger initial gauge. If your piercer is cool with it, I recommend getting pierced at 8g. It’ll take a while to be fully healed, and after that you want to wait again before you stretch. 3-4 months after initial piercing is a good guideline, and listen to your body. There shouldn’t be anything worse than slight pinching, and definitely no blood. I’ve used tapers for all my stretches and, if you take this slowly and don’t try to stretch all in one session, that works really well. Emu Oil is said to help; I am trying that right now with the journey to 00ga.

3-4 months of time between each step of the stretch is a good idea. I was in a bit of a hurry because the end ball would slip into my meatus; the advice I can give there is that there is one manufacturer who offers very large end balls on even medium gauges, so you really can take your time. I do wish I’d know that earlier.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.