Stuck in device

For the gearheads in the audience
chastityguys

Stuck in device

Post by chastityguys »

Hi there,

I recently tried out a new chinese steel device, but the magic locker doesn't really fit exactly to the device, because it's not well manifactured. I cannot pull the magic lock out anymore.....

Any ideas what I can do now? I pulled out my penis, but it's now a trapped ball device. Pretty annoying, don't really want to go into a hospital.

Do you think a bolt cutter would help, to cut of the thin bars on the left/right of the device?

I added a picture of the device in the attachments.

Thanks in advance.

chastityguys.
51wR8whU46L._SY450_.jpg
51wR8whU46L._SY450_.jpg (25.64 KiB) Viewed 6959 times
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Stuck in device

Post by TwistedMister »

Either drill out the locker, or take a file/dremel to the top bit of the locker.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

You can still unlock but you can't get the locker out?

Before hacking away at it, try holding the base ring and pressing against something solid to push the parts together. Also some kind of lubricant. (I'd suggest WD40, but ouch!)

Otherwise, the magic locker is probably made of better metal than the device, so I'd be looking to cut that.

Bolt cutter *might* help - if you snip the two bars off, the pressure might slacken on the locker. Otherwise, Dremmel and go in at the top... carefully, using damp towels to protect your skin etc.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I've had the same problem. I was able to unlock the lock but not slide it out. I tried and tried unsuccessfully until ... it just slid out.

The other thing to try is to hold the base ring with one hand and pull the cage up with the other hand. The two pins on the cage that have to align into the holes on the base ring are what keeps the cage from lifting up. Pull hard. They're not that strong and will give. Once they do give the gap will increase a lot and you'll be able to free your balls.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

If the lock won't turn try adding a drop of oil to the key and then working it into the lock. If the lock turns but won't come out you are going to need an extra hand. Have some one pull on the key with the lock in the unlocked position while you hold the base ring and wiggle the tube around. It might be possible to use a pin punch to drive the lock out but the problem would be holding the device steady when you hit the punch.

Once you are out either file the lock opening out enough to get the lock to work freely or toss the whole thing the trash.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am If the lock won't turn try adding a drop of oil to the key and then working it into the lock. If the lock turns but won't come out you are going to need an extra hand. Have some one pull on the key with the lock in the unlocked position while you hold the base ring and wiggle the tube around. It might be possible to use a pin punch to drive the lock out but the problem would be holding the device steady when you hit the punch.

Once you are out either file the lock opening out enough to get the lock to work freely or toss the whole thing the trash.
This. The lock is just brass; if it went in, it should come out.

When the key is in the unlock position, the tabs are lined up. You'll need to wiggle the device and ring with one hand, while pulling on the key (perhaps wiggling that) with the other hand. Possibly a thrid hand would make it easier.

A few drops of olive oil around the slots and lock will be better than WD40, plus may be good for your skin.
2 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

In your picture that particular device has a lock whish has its one moving part exposed.
I've not tried it but they appear so damn flimsy I imagine a pair of pliars gripping the bth the movng and stationary parts of the lock (which would be buried in a HT 2) and squeezing them together would probably force the lock well enough to line the lock's parts up sufficiently to enable its extraction from the device and grant freedom...however temporary.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Any update on this?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I can't help but giggle a little at the idea that this scenario is the premise of many a man's wet dream - "I am stuck in a chastity device, no escape, no way to get out, locked forever with no release! Gnnhhhhh!!!"

That said, I do hope you got this sorted out :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.