"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedforwife
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Lockedforwife »

Welcome davd, @Mofuncouple, and anyone else that’s joined since I have a little less than a month ago.

There always seems to be warm receptions and I need to get in the habit of offering mine. 👍🏻
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome davd, You'll find a great community here and, if she decides to join, your wife will find a friendly group of other keyholders to talk with.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Welcome Davd!
I got her to give it a shot and I read the recent post about why this forum was made so I told her to go sign up here.
Your best bet would be to just give her the web address for Chastity Forums then let her decide on her own. Something I read in the book my hubby left on my pillow that introduced me to male chastity is 'in a nutshell' MC is on your mind all the time, but it's just another day for her.

I love it here and especially like the Keyholders Hangout because it's a section that only keyholders can be given access to. I look forward to meeting her if she decides to join CF & the KH Hangout. :P
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
[[[davd]]]

Post by [[[davd]]] »

Kitten wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:52 am Your best bet would be to just give her the web address for Chastity Forums then let her decide on her own.

Alright, so I worded that kinda badly. I saw somewhere (reddit, I think?) that this forum has the Keyholder's Hangout so I suggested she get an account and check it out because part of the hesitance is that she feels she doesn't know what to do when she's in charge. Seems like her mind goes blank like "I can tell him what to do? ....I dunno, do nice things!" so she tells me she needs ideas but me telling her how to do everything kind of negates the whole point, even if I'm (currently) more creative in my ideas, it's obviously been on my mind more and for much longer so that's expected.

I'm still wording this badly, but rest assured it was definitely more of a suggestion than a command or something to that effect.

Regarding the quote, that's the idea I'd like to get across. Most (or even sometimes any) of her day doesn't have to be about it, even if it's on my mind most of the time. Besides, I already had sex on my mind much of the time, me being a young man and all with my libido not having budged since around 14.

Also, good to hear there's a community waiting for her should she decide to join. :D
0 x
CaitlinD

Post by CaitlinD »

Hi, I'm new here and really nervous. My husband wants to experiment with chastity, and even though we've dabbled in the past, it was never for any real extended period of time. I feel like I don't really know what to do as a keyholder and am hoping for some advice. My sex drive has been really low, basically non existant, for a while now, which is frustrating for both of us. I don't know if that will be a problem since I won't be as into tease and denial and stuff like that. Anyway, I'm hoping this helps. My husband actually directed me to this forum for advice, inspiration, etc. Thanks in advance and I look forward to talking with you :)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome CaitlinD. Of all the sites out there I do believe you have found the best one.

We're all pretty friendly here and ready to help out. I would start by looking at some of the various threads that might be of interest and then ask away.

I did the same thing your husband did some 8+ years ago and my wife (keeperof55) will tell you it's been one of the best things I could have suggested to her.

Welcome to the chastity advice and inspiration hotline.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@cumlikeagirl
Welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here.
0 x
Kitten
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@cumlikeagirl
Welcome to the forum!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@CaitlinD
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see more ladies and keyholders joining. Kitten was also new to chastity and unsure when we started. Joining the forum helped her learn a lot in a short period of time. Hopefully the same will be true for you.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@CaitlinD
Welcome to Chastity Forums and the Keyholders Hangout. I look forward to getting to know you.
I feel like I don't really know what to do as a keyholder and am hoping for some advice.
When I joined 2 months ago, if anyone had looked up "vanilla wife" in a dictionary it would have said "see Kitten" :lol: Since then, through reading and asking questions, I've learned a lot.
0 x
Kitten