[CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CagedbyGoddess E
Re: [CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

A wonderful day, comprising of a date to see a movie, sadly there were others in the movie. On a Tuesday! At the last show of the night. So Goddess’s desire to have me provide an oral show was a no go.
Then we headed home where I was ordered to get started on my chores. After cleaning the bathroom and finishing the dishes, I broke out the massage table and gave her a long back rub. Afterwards she unlocked my cage and had me give her several orgasms. PIV, and all the way she denied me. After the third or fourth edge she had me pull out and began stroking me. I was beside myself.
Before I could even try to ask I was right there and she knew it! Her hand vanished and that ruined my chances of orgasm. And my orgasm! But she wasn’t done. Two dramatically ruined close calls later and I was empty! It felt amazing to have that pressure lifted but god if it isn’t the worst being even more horny afterwards than before. But I was so grateful. I didn’t know if I would be able to take it any longer.
Hold on, that’s all? Well no, but I wanted the opportunity to save this for the end. As I edged the last time piv, Goddess asked if I wanted to cum or wait until her preselected day. Which wasn’t today! I thought about it, about why we were exploring and experimenting with Chastity to begin with. Ultimately the answer was that I wanted her, not me to have complete and utter control of my orgasms. I could not try and top from the bottom, or run around what she wanted because she tempted me with the ability to do so.
“I want you to deny me if today is not the day you want to grant me an orgasm Goddess!” It was the easiest and hardest statement I had ever made in the thralls of sex. But her smile reassured me as I said it, that she knew what she was doing and that me putting my trust in her would be rewarded!
So today is day 8. How many more, I don’t know. But she does.
3 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
Goddess E

Post by Goddess E »

I’m glad you enjoyed our evening together! 😘 you were toting the line of topping from the bottom, and I’m pleased you ultimately made the right choice to not press me to let you cum pet. Good boy, your Goddess is pleased.
3 x
Married & Keyholder to CagedbyGoddess E
CagedbyGoddess E

🥠 Fortune Cookies.... “Be patient, Good things come to those who wait”!
Today was a good day. @Goddess E gave me a new uniform to wear while I do my chores. Red lacy panties. With a net like back so my ass is on wonderful display(according to Goddess). Then Goddess had me vacuum the house in my new uniform. Afterwards she removed my cage and we spent some time in the hot tub. Perfect relaxation.
We came in to take a shower & after I had finished my shower Goddess told me to wait and began stroking my cock while ordering me to play with my nipples. It wasn’t long before I was on the edge. The look in her eye gave her excitement away at me being able to edge standing up. Orgasm while standing up hasn’t been easy for me. She is hell bent to change that.
After backed away and let me calm down, Goddess began again. It didn’t take long and I was on the edge again. “No” she ordered & backed away. I have been getting more accustomed to her edging me. Then she started up again. This time with an even brighter glint of mischief in her eye. And a spring in her stroke. The moment soon arrived and I begged her permission again. This time her answer took me off guard, “yes”. I can’t remember orgasming so hard before. I shot all over her torso. It felt incredible to cum after 8 & 1/2 days.
I warrant that might be a small number in these pages but it is the longest we have gone yet.
Afterwards I was locked back up. Goddess warms my heart every time she turns my key by looking and smiling at me as she does. I know to trust her.

On to Thursday, we agreed to remove the cage for today as I am getting measured for some new clothes and would be swimming. So before we headed out @Goddess E let me out of my cage with the order to behave myself. No playing allowed.
Later in the day, we were relaxing and I was asked by several people to get up and take care of something. I was throughly comfy but got up when @Goddess E spoke up for me to handle the task. Without missing a beat my phone dinged with a message from @Goddess E - “Good boy”. Even when no one else suspects she can still shake my world with two words. Via text. Love that woman.
We also got a kick out of it when we heard we helped inspire naughty desires in @Kitten in our last post, something @KittensBoyToy was forced to service. We gotta stick together and please our ladies the best way possible. So good to hear @Kitten is getting better.
4 x
Goddess E

Post by Goddess E »

I’m really enjoying exploring MC with you @CagedbyGoddess E. I love seeing you experience pleasure in new ways and all the delicious attentions I’m recieving from you pet. 😘
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Following the publishing of my previous entry @Goddess E and I took a twilight swim. It didn’t take long for us to shed our trunks and itsy bitsy bikini, and begin experimenting with water sports of the most delicious results. After experimenting with standing up and failing to make much success, we found that doggie style, as well as missionary(sort of leaning and lying over the stairs to the pool!) work best. After finding the proper rhythm for the lady in the waters pleasure, Goddess began orgasming quite satisfactorily. After several orgasms of her own and edging me, Goddess allowed me to orgasm.
Following our swim we cooked for our coming work week meals and watched a movie or two. Afterwards Goddess allowed me a final orgasm before as she termed it “a long confinement or at least a month”. It was glorious and as I sometimes am able to shoot all the way up to my chest, she decided to show my entire torso with my offering. After cleaning up I was again locked into my cage. Her eyes shone with mischievous delight at turning the key and putting it around her neck. Before we headed to bed.
That brings us to today, when at work I received a text “Go to the bathroom and film yourself teasing your nipples for no less than a minute, for your Goddess!” As you can imagine I was more than excited to do so, however soon found the challenge in her task. On a normal day I have extremely sensitive nipples, and since starting our journey in MC, well they have grown even more excitable. So not a second into completing my task, my cage was straining a massive erection and creating quite a pull on my balls. By thirty seconds I was literally praying for rest. And by fifty I though I might have to stop I was so worked up, I was worried my erect penis might never recede. But my Goddess demanded a minute, so that is what her pet endeavored to do. Finally I noticed the timer showed 1 minute, 10 seconds. I had been so distracted by the though of my Goddess having me doing such tasks, and me in turn completing and being so aroused by them that I had lost my sense of time.
I ended the recording and took several moments of mental math problems & deep breathing so I could calm down. Finally I was able to send her my task. She has not been able to review it yet but hopefully the efforts of her pet meet her approval.
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Written Tuesday - August 14
It has now been 5 days locked under @Goddess E key. It has been a normal couple of days however yesterday Goddess unlocked me so I could have a hygiene and stretch break. Before returning my cage she treated me to a T/D session where she used her thumb to rip around the head of my cock. It felt amazing and when the time came that she stopped and ordered me to lock back up, I hesitated however and asked if she would allow me a few more minutes and try something new. She immediately shifted her expression from a smile to one of scorn. “You where just given a direct order by your Goddess!” It was clear I had crossed a line and proceeded to lock myself back up in compliance with her order.
When I returned to her she smiled as she turned the key. Then she looked at me and very seriously informed me “you attempted to top from the bottom, and disobeyed your Goddess & keyholder. Tomorrow you will remind me that you have earned a punishment for your behavior!” I was humbled standing there knowing that I had done something we had recently discussed topping from the bottom and how we did not want to allow it to be a part of our relationship and journey in MC.
That said I reminded my Goddess earlier and was told to have the blindfold and cane laid out on the bed as I awaited her kneeling before the bed naked when she arrived home. Further she replied “I just thought of such a wicked punishment. You are going to be so sorry you topped from the bottom.” She promised she would be delivering this punishment as well today but refused to enlighten me.
More to follow soon!

Written Wednesday - August 15
Kneeling naked before the bed as ordered Goddess stuck her head into the bedroom and ordered I wait quietly for her, then she closed the door. It must have been ten or fifteen minutes before she returned, dressed in a red trench coat tied and buttoned up. She looked incredible, and there was the hint of lingerie underneath it. “I mentioned I had thought up an additional punishment for you! As you might have noticed I am wearing something that I would only normally wear for when I want to reward you! The twist is that instead of being able to find out what is underneath you will be denied that privilege, and I would normally wear my sexy high heels for you. But I am bare foot!” This alone was going to drive me insane, not knowing what beautiful things she was hiding from me! But she next ordered me over the end of the bed and picked up her cane.
“Why are you being punished?” She asked. “I was disobedient and attempted to top from the bottom” I replied. “Correct, you will first count down from 8 with every stroke then say why you are being punished!” With that she brought the cane down across my ass with considerable firmness. The pain jolted from my ass and I felt my nerves twitch throughout my entire being. “Eight, I was disobedient & attempted to top from the bottom!” I stated, she replied that was just how she expected me to respond every time, then again the cane landed hard against my ass. “7”
By the final stroke I was nearly on the edge of tears. And my ass felt as if it was on fire. Over the last few it took me a moment to process through the sensation of the stroke and get to were I could speak to count and state why I was being punished. Finally however it was over.
“I think you might have these marks for a while pet!” She said as she grabbed the blindfold. Relax and sit on the bench(we have a bench at the foot of our bed I had been kneeling on and putting my torso on the bed, leaving my ass at the “perfect height”). Once I had settled she put the blindfold on and told me to not move while she changed.
I totally understand why I needed to be punished, I had not done as promised and tried to get her to fulfill a fantasy of mine while I was under her key. As she described it, I wanted my cake and to eat it as well”. It is something I need to break the habit of. We are using Evernote for me to write and store said ideas, and she is then able to read them at her leasure and hers alone. I promised to not ask her to read them but that when she reads them she will let me know her thoughts so I can update them for her.
As of publishing this entry, I have been locked for six days. I will admit to being more frustrated and horny these past days but I think much of that is due to both of us working so much.
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Written yesterday into today -

As I sit here writing this in my uniform(of red sheer lace back panties) I cannot decide where to begin.

Ok so 8 days and counting. That’s the longest I have been chaste before. But Goddess took pity on me and ruined me this evening. Twice.

Ok so to the good stuff. We came home following a day around and about running errands. She had unlocked me earlier in the day so I could have a “stretch” day. After settling in she ordered I strip naked and put on our lined wrist & ankle cuffs. Further ordering that I set out her flogger and blindfold. She then grabbed the vibrating butt plug and set it out as well.

After affixing the wrist cuffs and fastening them with a clip, she bent me over the bed and delivered a wonderful spanking. Striking my upper thighs, butt, and up and down my back. Then I felt her hands on him! He was bursting in excitement as she gently stroked him. After ensuring I was throughly aroused and attentive she added lube to my rear and pushed the butt plug in, turning it on.

After a few more strikes from her flogger she ordered me up on the bed. Once I was on the bed she blindfolded me then added nipple clamps. It was almost to much when I felt her mount my aching shaft and begin to ride me. I knew she would want several orgasms from me so I began to do mental math problems. This worked as she was able to achieve several big orgasms before asking why I had yet to edge myself.

Oh shit, well best tell the truth! I admitted that I was trying to ensure her pleasure and further it by staving off my arriving on the edge by doing math in my head. “Well your denying me the pleasure of watching you edge and struggle not to cum aren’t you pet!” The words I can use to say the immediate thoughts through my mind would be “fuck math”.

I immediately began to give into the pleasure she was demanding, and a moment later was begging to orgasm. She stopped mid bounce on my shaft as I began to shake from the stop of sensation. “Absolutely not pet!” After a few moments her movements began again. And for what felt like a blissful eternity, this process repeated itself. Including another of her incredible orgasms.

Right before I was to lose control of myself, she dismounted me and placed noise canceling headphones over my ears. “Goddess, if your going to leave me alone, will you please ensure I am unable to touch myself. I do not trust myself with how worked up I am.” Goddess then attached the connector keeping my wrists together to one of the under the bed straps we have installed on our bed. I could touch my face and that was about all. Now I was completely unaware of anything save if the bed shifted which it did soon enough and I was left alone. If felt like forever listening and trying to sense if my Goddess was near over the noise in the headphones and my vision taken by the blindfold.

Suddenly the Warburton wheel was gliding across my torso, damn that thing can bite sometimes and when Goddess brought it near my clamped nipples! Well I wasn’t lying on the bed at that point I was off if it! After a moment she was stroking me as well. But just as quick as she had come, she was gone.

After what felt like an hour she was back, she removed the headphones and pulled the nipple clamps off, OUCH! That hurt like hell. But then she climbed in between my legs and I felt lube applied to my shaft. Then she stoked him for a moment before taking and making a circle with her index finger and thumb, and sliding it down to hold the loose skin of my shaft at the base(I am snipped btw). Then using her other hand to stroke him wild!

She edged me like that several times before she coaxed me to ruin. I was beside myself and glad I was tied up or I might have not been able to control my hands but Goddess knew I was having a night of weakness so had been happy to tie my hands up as mentioned before. “Oh my pet, that wasn’t a lot, lets go again and see if we can’t get any more out of you.” After ruining me a second time she ordered I lock up!

———————————————————————————————————
All of the above took a while to write with us being as busy as we have been today. I am now out again, Goddess has threatened her devious intentions for later so you will have to check back once I have committed those to these pages.

On a mental note, I have been extremely horny of late and even more so now that Goddess has released me for her use and pleasure for the second time in as many days. I was extremely frustrated yesterday prior to Goddess ruining me allowing my balls to empty out. But through out the day today was throughly thrown off by being as horny as I am, but not frustrated by the built up pressure down there. With that gone I have been much more relaxed.

Maybe it is my age, or that I have until recently had and met my high sex drive on whim. But now under @Goddess E key, I am forced to submit to her time and musings. She has promised I will be waiting for about a month(+/-) in total so three(ish) weeks to go. Hopefully this long denial period will help me overcome some of those urges and grow more accustomed to them being denied so I am not as frustrated all of the time.

I love my Goddess with all I am. She is the most incredible wife and key holder a man could ask for. I love serving her, being at her beck and call. As well as submitting to her lock and key.
2 x
Goddess E

Post by Goddess E »

I love you @CagedbyGoddess E!
I’m glad you enjoyed our time together last night... I know I did. 😘
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Quick and simple update
This evening as afore mentioned, @Goddess E had unlocked me. When the appointed moment came she had me give her some of the hardest & wildest PIV we have ever had. Starting with doggie style and ending with me wearing one of our extenders and ramming her, at ramming speed 8-) .
The most interesting thing occurred this evening though, and we think we nailed down why it happened. I edged, several times in the extender! Which has never happened. Though until this outing we had used lube, tonight we used royal saliva of @Goddess E’s.
She was so impressed that I edged that she offered me an orgasm. I politely asked that she not allow me one until the time she appointed. I would have gladly cum, but I felt she was caught up in the moment and we both would have wished we waited later.

The night ended with me being ruined! And it was a large one. Goddess had me eat my mess, and then locked me up.
I wanted to also mention that we discussed it and neither of us felt that my asking her to deny me was topping from the bottom, rather submitting to her wish’s.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

11 days locked. I grant, compared to some others here that is small but it is the longest(and counting) I have been chaste since before puberty. @Goddess E has been enjoying the fruits of MC and I thought I might share what some of those have been. I hope our journey encourages other in our community.

Since beginning our MC journey about a month ago, several changes have occurred in our home. The biggest is it has greatly increased the romance and dynamic. It is almost like when we were dating pre marriage as we were virgins until our wedding night. A lot of the excitement and thrill has been amplified. Second our home has never been cleaner, I run our rumba every other day, and the regular vacuum once every 8-10 days. Clean the fridge and round up laundry and clutter frequently, also clean the bathroom every two weeks. And battle in the never ending war against dish’s without Goddess having to ask.
Third is something still developing but I meet her at the door when she returns from work, help her with her shoes and change from her work clothes.
Lastly long gone is the “if you rub me I rub you” offers, I rub her back and feet almost daily and it is up to her when her property(my manhood) gets released or stimulated etc. Equally as true is that I can no longer masturbate, which was the whole reason I brought MC up to Goddess in the first place.

While I will not lie this is an impressive and important list of improvements, there are some aspects worth noting, first MC has made me extremely clingy and has frustrated Goddess who has had to tell me on more than one occasion that I am smothering her. She knows it is not done intentionally but I have been working on allowing myself to not be so puppy dog about it. Trying to give her the space she needs.
Another is some times my state of being caged gets in the way of her desires for PIV. While it was even more difficult at first, now I am locked in a HTv2 clone and using KY not Vaseline to help get into the cage.(we are looking to maybe getting a HTv3 short, but Goddess has asked that she obtain it when she is ready to) Hygiene has been greatly improved and removal and reapplication is much simpler. I have mentioned to her that it isn’t as big of a deal to remove and re-lock back up as she desired, but time will help her I think in not staving off her needs.
I will also admit we are making headway in the area of my oral skills. Still haven’t been able to push her over the edge orally yet but every attempt we get closer 🤗.
Another thing that has been incredible from my perspective and I assume she revels in it as well is seeing her with my key around her neck. It is a true pleasure seeing it and knowing that she protects her property and has sole say over it!
Since Goddess ruined me a few days ago my hornyness is still way up, but I am not all that frustrated by being denied. I love my Goddess and she reports this lock up will last ~ a month or so.
Over all MC has been a great experience for us both and her optimism is growing which I could not be more thankful for. She is really coming to enjoy being a keyholder and we both look positively to the future and what may come for us in this adventure!

Until next time!
2 x