His New Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Re: His New Cage

Post by Kitten »

@CagedbyGoddess E

I love the Gainse's too! Looking forward to visiting the silos.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 am
How about this? Keys then and there are put into an envelope which is then sealed and ask 2 F members there to sign over the seal and to remain unbroken till next time you visit the club.
That's an interesting idea. My only concern would be being able to take care of his health/safety at home, the cage would go on untested. The club is in another city & I don't know how often we'll be going. I already have an emergency key to his current cage in a sealed/signed envelope at home. I was planning on doing the same with the new key before the changeover.
That'd be OK as if genuine need you could break the seal anyway. I'm sure that can be understood! And in any case you can't tell yet if there'll be any teething problems with the new device. You can do the same with the emergency key, i.e. have them in separate envelopes.

But as soon as you can be sure you can be up and running with no problems... :twisted: :D :twisted:

Do you know how many other F key holders belong to the club? Could be worth networking. ;) :) :) ;)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The visit to the club was a success. Kitten seemed to enjoy herself and we spent a long while talking to the owner about our potential plans. If it happens, she wants to d it on a Wednesday night when it is a slower and less crowded. (There were only 6 or 7 couples and one single female there last night.) She even brought up the possibility of making an announcement before going upstairs for the 'ceremony' to invite anyone interested to come watch. The final decision and planning will be hers, coordinated with the club owners.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Joroincharge wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am That'd be OK as if genuine need you could break the seal anyway. I'm sure that can be understood! And in any case you can't tell yet if there'll be any teething problems with the new device. You can do the same with the emergency key, i.e. have them in separate envelopes.

But as soon as you can be sure you can be up and running with no problems... :twisted: :D :twisted:

Do you know how many other F key holders belong to the club? Could be worth networking. ;) :) :) ;)
His HTv3 should be here soon and I'll receive 2 keys with it. One will go into a sealed envelope immediately. As soon as I change devices I'll replace the key I now wear with the other new key ... after we get home I'll put both old keys into my lock box.

I don't know how many club members are into the chaste lifestyle. Last night the people there were all swingers and none that asked what our 'kink' is seemed to know much if anything about male chastity.

The club owners are going to set things up for me as soon as I'm able to provide a date ... to include a small group of interested onlookers. Since there could be up to 150 couples on any given Fri/Sat night I'm sure I'll opt for a Wednesday night. I would hate to make the change if anywhere near that number of people wanted to watch. :oops:

For security reasons, photos and/or videos aren't allowed because there are mirrors everywhere. I'm sure this is because there must be members who would object to a picture or video that could inadvertently include them.
1 x
Kitten
easy going

Post by easy going »

Chicks do better at planning, have a few suggestions just in case, or to urge her toward "your" styl, but her control is better
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
easy going

Post by easy going »

Oh man, I messed up, I thought the post was current at the first page! Sorry, when I saw the post new message box I dove into the conversation
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

easy going wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:10 pm Oh man, I messed up, I thought the post was current at the first page! Sorry, when I saw the post new message box I dove into the conversation
No problem. I'm sure it's happened before and will happen again.
Chicks do better at planning, have a few suggestions just in case, or to urge her toward "your" styl, but her control is better
Chicks ... hmmmm, last time I looked I don't lay eggs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think KBT would be too happy with the outcome of trying to urge me to do things his way. He gave control to me when he introduced me to the chastity lifestyle and asked me to be his keyholder. I've learned a lot during our short time since he became chaste.
1 x
Kitten
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:11 pm
Joroincharge wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am That'd be OK as if genuine need you could break the seal anyway. I'm sure that can be understood! And in any case you can't tell yet if there'll be any teething problems with the new device. You can do the same with the emergency key, i.e. have them in separate envelopes.

His HTv3 should be here soon and I'll receive 2 keys with it. One will go into a sealed envelope immediately. As soon as I change devices I'll replace the key I now wear with the other new key ... after we get home I'll put both old keys into my lock box.

I don't know how many club members are into the chaste lifestyle. Last night the people there were all swingers and none that asked what our 'kink' is seemed to know much if anything about male chastity.

The club owners are going to set things up for me as soon as I'm able to provide a date ... to include a small group of interested onlookers. Since there could be up to 150 couples on any given Fri/Sat night I'm sure I'll opt for a Wednesday night. I would hate to make the change if anywhere near that number of people wanted to watch. :oops:

For security reasons, photos and/or videos aren't allowed because there are mirrors everywhere. I'm sure this is because there must be members who would object to a picture or video that could inadvertently include them.
:D
Only one way to find out. But if the club is mainly just for swingers it may not be quite your thing anyway. Still, who knows and best wishes there!
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Joroincharge wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:15 am Only one way to find out. But if the club is mainly just for swingers it may not be quite your thing anyway. Still, who knows and best wishes there!
The owners & the website said there are all types of kinks in the membership. And I was told interested people would be invited. We do want to see the club on a Friday when there are a lot more people. That would give us a better idea of the diversity the owners talked about. The jury is still out on us becoming long-term members or not.
1 x
Kitten
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:37 am
Joroincharge wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:15 am Only one way to find out. But if the club is mainly just for swingers it may not be quite your thing anyway. Still, who knows and best wishes there!
The owners & the website said there are all types of kinks in the membership. And I was told interested people would be invited. We do want to see the club on a Friday when there are a lot more people. That would give us a better idea of the diversity the owners talked about. The jury is still out on us becoming long-term members or not.
:D :D :D Hope all works out!! :D :D :D

Fingers crossed..................
1 x