His New Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Re: His New Cage

Post by Kitten »

Joroincharge wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:56 am Leave it to her to do the planning.
Just a little FYI for y'all.

I actually told my hubby to come up with some special celebration ideas because it's his celebration too. Then we will discuss what works best for both of us. However, I'll make the final decision.

So, does anyone have any unique ideas?
2 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
CagedbyGoddess E

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

I think that’s awesome, do what works for both of you.
0 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Weekend away? https://goo.gl/maps/Ydn5REpUPdq

Always nice to take a romantic walk on the beach.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:31 pm I talked with Kitten about making our first foray to an adult private club and changing me to HER new Holy Trainer in a 'public' setting where other would be able to watch. I'm not sure how receptive to the idea she is but she did at least check out the websites of a couple of venues with me.
Tonight we're going to check out an 'upscale' adult club. So far I like the club rules for members regarding acceptable dress and behavior, and what I've seen on their website.

As it stands at the moment, the jury is still out on the public 'changing of the guard'.

One of us will post how it went. 😏
1 x
Kitten
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Tullyboy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:54 am Weekend away? https://goo.gl/maps/Ydn5REpUPdq

Always nice to take a romantic walk on the beach.
That's a good idea Tullyboy. Thanks for the link. We've heard that Galveston is still torn up from the last hurricane though.

I checked into going to our favorite resort on the ocean side of Mustang Island for our anniversary next month, but it's still torn up. And since our anniversary happens to fall in the middle of hurricane season, we've decided to go to Waco. Tons of things to do there, including Chip & Joanna Gaines Magnolia Market at the Silos.
2 x
Kitten
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Went to Galveston about a month ago and we had a great time! We also love Waco, though, so say hi to the Gaines for me :)
1 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:57 am
KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:31 pm I talked with Kitten about making our first foray to an adult private club and changing me to HER new Holy Trainer in a 'public' setting where other would be able to watch. I'm not sure how receptive to the idea she is but she did at least check out the websites of a couple of venues with me.
Tonight we're going to check out an 'upscale' adult club. So far I like the club rules for members regarding acceptable dress and behavior, and what I've seen on their website.

As it stands at the moment, the jury is still out on the public 'changing of the guard'.

One of us will post how it went. 😏
Why not? And as many F members as possible to witness.

But ideas were asked for.

How about this? Keys then and there are put into an envelope which is then sealed and ask 2 F members there to sign over the seal and to remain unbroken till next time you visit the club.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

Love the silos & the Gaines!
0 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Tullyboy wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:32 pm Went to Galveston about a month ago and we had a great time! We also love Waco, though, so say hi to the Gaines for me :)
Will do, if we see them. :D
0 x
Kitten
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

How about this? Keys then and there are put into an envelope which is then sealed and ask 2 F members there to sign over the seal and to remain unbroken till next time you visit the club.
That's an interesting idea. My only concern would be being able to take care of his health/safety at home, the cage would go on untested. The club is in another city & I don't know how often we'll be going. I already have an emergency key to his current cage in a sealed/signed envelope at home. I was planning on doing the same with the new key before the changeover.
0 x
Kitten