"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

cincydom wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 pm Very, very new to the idea of chastity. ..... I've always been kinky and she's always been pretty vanilla. Hoping to get some good advice and good ideas here!
Welcome! I hope you like it here.

I've learned a lot about this lifestyle by reading and asking questions, in both the members forums and the Keyholder's Hangout. If your wife is at all curious or interested, she could register and request access to the KH Hangout. However, like my hubby mentioned, try not to make her think you're pressuring her into anything. That could turn her off to it.

You're more than welcome to let her know that I was the most vanilla wife that ever existed before my husband approached me about male chastity.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
cincydom

Post by cincydom »

Kitten wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:37 pm
cincydom wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 pm Very, very new to the idea of chastity. ..... I've always been kinky and she's always been pretty vanilla. Hoping to get some good advice and good ideas here!
Welcome! I hope you like it here.

I've learned a lot about this lifestyle by reading and asking questions, in both the members forums and the Keyholder's Hangout. If your wife is at all curious or interested, she could register and request access to the KH Hangout. However, like my hubby mentioned, try not to make her think you're pressuring her into anything. That could turn her off to it.

You're more than welcome to let her know that I was the most vanilla wife that ever existed before my husband approached me about male chastity.
Thanks, Kitten! If we get that far, I will certainly suggest it to her. We've talked about it a few times; but, I'm trying my best to just let her digest it and see where it goes.
0 x
cincydom

Post by cincydom »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 pm Welcome to the forum, cincydom! Kitten was always very vanilla, too, but accepted my keys and is embracing the chastity lifestyle. Take a look at my Journal, "Hopeful" to see how I brought up the subject to her. No guarantee it will work for you but it may give yo some ideas. Biggest advice given by most everyone here is NOT to push to hard. Let her warm up to the idea at her own pace.
Thanks, KittensBoyToy! I will certainly check out your Journal.
0 x
Chris71

Post by Chris71 »

Hello all.
Not new to male chastity. Not an expert either. My wife and I play around for a weekend or a few weeks now and then.
0 x
I'm not really a pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo da Vinci
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Chris71 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:33 am Hello all.
Not new to male chastity. Not an expert either. My wife and I play around for a weekend or a few weeks now and then.
That's pretty much everybody around here. Welcome.

Well, except me. I'm the expert. :lol:
2 x
Chris71

Post by Chris71 »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:48 am
That's pretty much everybody around here. Welcome.

Well, except me. I'm the expert. :lol:
Thanks for having me. Thanks for creating this site as well.
0 x
I'm not really a pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo da Vinci
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum chris!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Welcome to 'the forums' Chris71.

My hubby and I are still newbies here also. I'm happy to meet you, and look forward to meeting your wife if/when she decides to register and join us in the Keyholder's Hangout.

Before my hubby introduced me to male chastity on June 19th I didn't know it existed. I joined CF & the KH Hangout on June 24. I've learned a lot about MC and being a keyholder through reading & asking questions.

Again WELCOME ... it's nice to meet you!
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Happy keyholder

Post by Happy keyholder »

Hi everyone. Only been a few weeks since my awesome man brought me into this world....wtf....never knew. But now I do. So far so good. And I have to say the benefits to me myself are amazing....again, who knew?
Ladies, get on board this wagon and live out your fantasies, however big or small.
2 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there Happy Keyholder!

Nice to have you join us :) have a look around and let us know if you have any questions. Also, you can request access to the Keyholders only forum.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast