[CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CagedbyGoddess E
[CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

Some background first, since my wife and I started down this journey of Male Chastity she has asked that I keep a journal of my thoughts, idea’s, and feelings. It has helped us centralize the conversation and help it not be part of every conversation. That said I didn’t find this forum until after we started and I had several days of entries. Further it took a few days for her to approve me posting so without further ado here goes nothing.
2 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
CagedbyGoddess E
Re: [CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

Day 1
7/18/2018
I was throughly surprised and aroused that Goddess asked me to put my device on. I was about to ask her when she surprised me with telling me to do it! Like she read my mind!I had been mentioning it but for her to take ownership, be assertive, and vocalize her desire was an amazing moment I must admit. I know she has gone back and forth and love it - meh - hate it with this whole idea but I really hope she comes to see that I love the idea of her not me controlling that part of our relationship. It makes me feel like I did when we were dating/engaged and I hope my attitude towards her allows her to feel that way as well. She truly is the Goddess of my world and I if this spices our already steamy relationship up and gives her more sexual pleasure than it is a win.
She did give me a last orgasm before I put it on but I don’t think that has made the first 8 hours or so any less exciting. Every time I feel its presence on me I think it is her not it. And that has left me one hot mess. I wish she wasn’t on that time of the month or I would eat her out and pleasure her cross eyed in the morning.
Knowing that it will only be at her discretion not my whim that I am able to release is an Everest sized turn on. Knowing that her pleasure will be throughly satiated before my own one shot wonder is great! I want her to feel the extent of being satisfied at and beyond her expectations and desires.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 2
7/19/2018
On this, the second day under lock and key by my Goddess; things are going well. I have been extremely horny and all in all not overly frustrated by my cage. I long for her and miss her like crazy but am consoled every time I feel it’s confines and a feeling of contentment that comes from it knowing that my release is hers not mine to control. Her cage is the assurance of her love and care for me and wanting to make every time I am allowed release all the more special and treasured.
I will admit I know she has mentioned that I might be allowed release on Saturday, just two more days. But I do admit I am as excited by that possibility as well as the reality that she may decide to withhold my release longer of her own will. Both make me equally excited and aroused.
She did tell me to take a key with me to work, but I enjoy being unable to have the temptation to release him without her consent. The cage is comfortable and not bad at all to wear.
I will further admit her being on her period and thus unable to allow me to worship her femininity is hard. I long to worship her, in so many ways. As well we have both been working and for so long in her case that a good massage for her is in order.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 3
7/20/2018
This morning Goddess allowed me to remove my cage under her supervision in the shower. I was able to shave and clean down there. Before she ordered me to put it back on she began stroking him and had me play with my nipples while still in the shower.
It felt amazing but I have always had a hard time being able to cum standing up, or in the shower. She proceeded to stroke me for several minutes but when she asked if I would be able to cum I was devastated to report that I did not think I would be able to.
Thankfully she let me go a little while before putting it back on, making out in bed and giving her a massage and foot rub was so wonderful. Even though she is on her period I was able to finger her and love on her breasts until she came several times. Success!
I did get pre cum all over though. I think she understood though as she wasn’t to mad about it.
Finally though she ordered me to lock back up. I dutifully did so and she clicked the lock shut. It is such a turn on when she does that!
We discussed how it has been going and were we think things are going and I am overjoyed to report that we are both happy with the idea and she loves that I am writing this journal.
We even discussed her getting or finding a necklace for her key! I push against the bars of my cage just thinking about it, and all the wicked possibilities she will have at her disposal when she does! All of this of course has left me super horny and oddly I am not overly frustrated by the predicament. I can definitely feel that my balls are full and that is a unfamiliar feeling. If she keeps me until Saturday that alone would be the longest I have gone since we got married without release.
I do worry she will make me wait beyond Saturday or even make me wait until I can cum standing up or in the shower. Hopefully she will allow me release though. Or will ruin me at some point as my balls are over flowing.
One thing I feel like I am learning is some control of my erection. The cage being what it is I have to in some ways or it would always be pulling on me.
In honest, I have been and am enjoying submitting to her and her lock & key. I love the rush of not knowing when she will give me release. And not being able to do so on my own. The though of her teasing and denying me continues to keep me on my toes, and I know how devious she is, and shutter to think how much more devious she might be! Hopefully she will conclude her period soon so I can worship her.
Maybe she will keep a note and calendar of her ideas. I’d love a look at that.
Until tomorrow.
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 4
7/21/2018
It is insane to think that I haven’t orgasmed in 4 days now. Sounds trivial but that is crazy to think about. I have to admit I have been non stop horny since submitting the keys to her. And while it feels like the frustration of being denied is growing, it is outweighed by the excitement and expectations of what is to come. More on that in a bit.
Goddess and i had a good conversation this morning. One thing to come out of that was her no longer wanting to call me boy as she has been as she worries it demeans me or lessons me. Specifically she is attracted to strength and confidence, two things I absolutely have but I understand her concern that boy is a name that ignores those. I don’t think of it as a big problem but she does so I am curious to see how she refers to me in the bedroom going forward. I love my Goddess with all I am, so I trust her. No matter what names or labels or even activities she is mine and I am hers.
Another thing that came up was I mentioned a site I had found on one of the forums- notuntil.today
Basically it takes today’s date as a starting point and then you select 14 days, a month, and so on and it spits out a randomly selected date within the range of the filter. While I don’t know if I could keep from exploding waiting +/- 14 days from today as I have not been allowed to cum. I feel like it might be a fun experiment in the time to come.
Goddess did let me out again this morning to clean and allow her to play with him though. It was the hottest thing in the world for her to use her key on her necklace to unlock me. She took him in between her big and index toes and stroked him in the hot tub...which felt very different but incredible. Then we showered together. Always a fun time.
Finally though the fun was over for him and without allowed an orgasm I put my cage back on. Goddess was so gracious though and made out with me while she clicked the lock for me. Ugh I am one spoiled man when she does that! It would have taken quite a while after for him to calm down. Had we not proceeded to make out in bed and snuggle for a while.
0 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 5
7/22/2018
Today has been amazing. It started off fairly bad however. The excitement and anticipation for the day caused me to have a severe erection in the middle of the night. I had to actually use the emergency key and swap to the plastic device instead of the metal one I had been wearing. And when Goddess and I awoke I had to take that one off. Lucky Goddess was kind and allowed me out when we woke up. We had an amazing day in the nearby town, shopping and going to a movie. It was a great time.
When we got home though...the fireworks started. Goddess put me on the bed and cuffed my hands and ankles up, blindfolded me, and put noise canceling headphones over my ears. Then, she left. And for quite a while to. It was insane not knowing when she would come back, what she would do, or if she was just standing right next to me in the bed.
After a while out of no where she started flogging my chest and gut. Hit after hit I had no idea when she would stop or hit next. Then, she was gone again. I was so enthralled not knowing when or what she would do next yet again. On my book went while my Goddess remained just outside my shrouded restrained reach.
Much later out of no where what felt like clothes pins are attached to my nipples. And again I am alone. A full chapter goes by and the only thing that happens is she comes and readjusts one of the puns. Tick tock tick...
Out of the blank black that I am in one of the pins is yanked off and my nipple is being sucked by her Royal mouth. God it hurt so good. After a moment the other nipple felt the same. My nipples were on fire after having the clothes pin bearing down on it for so long. This time before my Goddess left me she put her super powered vibrator with a male shaft sleeve on my cock. It didn’t take long like 15 seconds before eruption! According to Goddess two things occurred at once. I came without permission and I came all over the place! It was truly wonderful bliss! I had never come due to vibration alone before. Naughty Boy she said. But she didn’t turn the vibration off, instead she left me there. I can’t tell you how long it was but it must have been a bit because I was in a state of ecstasy for some time. Never the less I really came to when I felt her laying across me so I could worship her nipples. As if I wasn’t in heaven already she puts her chest in my face!
She then turned me over and flogged my back end. Punishment I assume for coming with out permission, but boy did she do it well! Then she inserted my vibrating butt plug. As if I needed any more stimulation.
And then she begins to use the vibrating sleeve to stroke me! I didn’t know organisms can feel like that with out killing you from elation but apparently it is possible to live through them! I did anyway.
After I caught my breathe and was able to focus again she bid me goodbye again. I lay there again with my cock vibrating, blind and deaf to the world, not able to move and trying to not be overwhelmed by the sensations she is affecting me with. Off she went none the less.
Some long time later she came back and removed the vibrator. Leaving the butt plug. She begins to stroke me. I didn’t realize I could come again, but somehow I did! I literally shook my world to the core. It was as if this one came from my soul. I have never felt anything like it.
All in all it was the most incredible ride I have ever experienced. Goddess has allowed me to stay out of my cage until I go to bed. And it has been one amazing day! I can’t imagine what lays ahead but if today was a start, I can’t wait. I love my Goddess with all I am.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 6
7/23/2018
Today was a good day, although I came yesterday 4 times before I was locked up again & we went to bed. Goddess has been clicking the lock shut for me and god if it isn’t the most alluring thing. We have been talking about my chastity here and there but not rushing things. While this is the first time we have gone more than two or three days it is the first we have both been seriously committed to it.
When she got home from work she teased me for quite a while! Using her nails all over, playing with my nipples and using her mouth and nails on and around my member in his metal cage. It felt amazing and left me super horny and frustrated afterwards. But we snuggled and I rubbed her back for a while so was able to drift off to sleep with some ease.

Day 7
7/24/2018

This morning I was headed to my parents for some time with them and possibly to swim so Goddess unlocked me with the command to lock myself back as soon as I arrived home which I did. While I was out I had a great visit and time with my family. Then spent quite a bit of time running around finding dinner for my Goddess and some of her co-workers from 10:30pm-1:30am(we work nights so what we call day is really night & vice versa) finally finding someplace that had their kitchen open and opened late on a Monday is not as easy as it should be!
Anyways I admit I may well have earned some brownie points from Goddess for all my efforts as she whispered to me before I left that I was to lock back up when I got home but that she would be unlocking my cage so we will see what that means here soon!
I am fairly relaxed today but have been frustrated as my Goddess has not been feeling well since this journey began. So worshiping her orally hasn’t been possible. Hopefully she will be feeling better sooner than later so I can properly worship my Goddess!

Day 8
7/25/2018
Wow, I totally missed that this journey has been an entire week and now one day. All honesty given it has been an amazing ride. Goddess has truly been amazing and seems to be liking this journey as much as I have been. Yesterday morning after writing my journal entry for the day, she had me put her key and some other items she wanted on her new silver chain we had bought a few days ago. This one is great because it lays down in-between her breast’s. Super turn on of course! And after that she rewarded me for my efforts in getting her and her co workers food.
She was generous and ask’d me if I though I should be allowed to cum for her or not, but I told her that I felt that ultimately was her decision and that I trusted her. She then handcuffed my hands around my back with our long chained cuffs so I could not interrupt her. Then she took and placed clothes pins on my nipples before unlocking and removing my cage. By this point I was extremely turned on. She then began to apply lube and stroke me. One thing that she has been working on is how she does this. I will admit her efforts are working far and beyond anything I could have imagined. So it wasn’t to terribly long before I was ready to orgasm. She immediately stopped and looked at me with that sinister look in her eyes, smiled and said “Oh no you don’t”. She then took off the clothes pins and attached one of them in-between my balls and proceeded to use her teeth and tongue on my nipples as she started again. True to form, it wasn’t long maybe two minutes before I was ready again and she stopped just short. This time she removed the other clothes pin and attached it to the base of the underside of my shaft in-between my shaft and balls. It didn’t hurt all too bad but I knew it would when she started again. However it really didn’t feel all that bad as she started up again and this time with some gusto. It was not the slow seductive motions of the previous two rounds but firmer and more deliberate.
True to form it was not long at all before I was begging again to be allowed to cum, but she just stopped and began playing with the clothes pins. Had she not been careful in doing this I may well have cum right there, but was able to stay it back again. As she started again I was certain she would ruin me but before any time at all I was ready and Goddess gave her permission. Apparently I shot with some force as the first volley landed on her nose. The rest all over my torso. It felt incredible to say it simply, I swear every time she allows me to cum it is the best far and above the previous times.
When I had finished and she was through post orgasm torturing me she asked if I wanted to lick what I had shot on her face off. I was so elated with the electricity in my body still I didn’t want it to end so I asked to please not do so. She offered again and I probably should have obeyed her but didn’t. She was ok with wiping it and me off with a towel before she got to the really naughty bit of removing the clothes pins from my manhood. GOD all mighty that hurt, the blood rushing back into the areas was something else. It took quite a while for me to recover and finally she released me before we headed to bed.Before drifting off I rubbed her back for a little bit and she was out like a light as soon as I was done.
In the morning I awoke and got to doing some work on my computer as she had already gone to work. Before long she texted and asked if I had locked up and having forgotten to do so as soon as I awoke I went and did so. She had allowed me to sleep without my cage, which was amazing being able to sleep without it. I then texted if she had worn her necklace to work which she had and then sent me a picture. So I sent back a picture of myself locked up. This lead to an interesting conversation later in the evening where she asked how to change her phone’s notification settings so that it would not display what was sent until she unlocked her phone as apparently she had almost allowed a co worker to see my pic. That was close is all I can say. But I walked her through how to try and change this as my phone is the iPhone X I don’t have to worry as it will not show the content of a notification until it authenticates my FaceID. On her phone though which is an iPhone 8 Plus, it doesn’t do this. So I think she was able to remedy this in notification settings.
I may not see her at all today though as she is going to get a wax and her nails done in the morning and I will be headed to bed at some point. Hopefully we have some time together but with our schedule’s it does happen from time to time that we do not.
I am excited though as I joined a forum group and am reading other peoples journey’s and experiences. Hopefully Goddess will like it as well and join her self. Maybe I will post some of these writings and maybe not, ultimately it will be her decision. I love her though and could not imagine life without her beside me and now holding my key!
0 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 9
7/26/2018
Almost ten days since we started this journey. Things are great to be honest. Goddess has told me I might be able to worship her when we both get home today. She had mentioned that Sunday is my next slated release but I trust her to judge when I deserve this. But worshiping her is very exciting. Grill marks!
That said I am horny but not overly frustrated, honestly I have grown more accustomed to wearing my cage and submitting to her when it will or not be unlocked. Further when such times bring orgasm. I will admit her threatening to ruin or deny me is extremely arousing.
I guess for me it comes down to giving her the ability to determine if and when I can orgasm. And I love allowing her to have that control. I hope it leads me to continue to focus on her and her needs and not always put my own ahead of hers. Be it unintentionally or otherwise.
One naughty idea I have been having is her teasing and denying me while I am restrained, or similarly worshiping her, to then have her roll over and leaving me there as she drifts off to sleep.
While I had recently suggested a gag-dildo combo to pleasure her she didn’t like the idea. I hope that I am able to more than meet her pleasures. I guess that will be a learning avenue I will have to master and I am confident that I can.

Day 10
7/27/2018
With every passing day it is incredible that this journey has been so fulfilling. I haven’t worried about my orgasm’s and hopefully when Goddess arrives home this morning, I can focus on hers! She reports that she is ready for such attentions. It has been a long 10 days of waiting.
Overall I would say I am not all that frustrated by Goddess holding my key, but am extremely horny. Submitting to her for my sexual desires and allowing her to direct them is a tranquil experience, even though it leaves me aching to give her attention! She had her necklace on yesterday when she got home and seeing it as she undressed between her breast’s was extremely arousing. Grill Marks! The though of trying to keep my member under control while she is dressed provocatively when we go on a date or are around the house is a challenge I hope to soon face on our days off together. More Grill Marks expected!
I cannot wait to worship my Goddess!
Maybe she will unlock me and make love with me! Though it would be up to her if I am granted a release or just locked back up with her smiling as she clicks the lock shut.
Until tomorrow!
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 11
7/28/2018
Holy Crap, my Goddess must be omniscient. Without reading the journal entry from yesterday, when she got home she literally did exactly what I had mused about.
It began with me throughly worshiping her. I was not able to get her to orgasm by oral alone but we got far closer than in the past. She then took off her necklace and unlocked me and had me give her thirty plus minutes of orgasms, every time I would ask to cum, she commanded I stop. I must say I am surprised both then and now that I was able to obey, it wasn’t the easiest thing to do! Then true to what I had written but her having not seen my previous journal entry, she ordered me to lock up. Staring deep into my eyes and smiling as she clicked the lock closed. It was an incredible experience and my Goddess was throughly satiated and well pleased.
After we had snuggled for some time we had a great conversation in which I admitted that I would love her to take complete control of my key but not share her intent or plans with me. Leave me guessing but unable to ask when she would remove my cage for anything other that hygiene or what the outcome would be. She had already mentioned that the 29th is my next planned release time so beyond Sunday she will no longer share anything with me as far as time.
The second thing we discussed is trying to go an entire month. Without an orgasm. I will admit I am nervous but I think it is a goal we both can manage. And one I know she had mentioned in the past. We also discussed me taking on official chores around the house with specific rewards and punishments to be given as Goddess feels are warranted. While I don’t know what chores she with give she did ask I provide a few of my ideas as to rewards(excluding cuming) and punishments.
I posted in the member area for ideas!
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Day 12
7/29/2018
Today has been an amazing day! Goddess came and spent time with me at work! I work nights and as it is Saturday night I am not so busy! Well with work anyway!😉
She came in and we proceeded to the nap room we have in our offices. While she slowly undressed I began sucking and nippling her nipples. MAJOR GRILL MARKS ALERT! Slowing working my way down with my hands to her Holy area, if you know what I mean! That was the first time she ever had to cum while being completely silent as I had a co-worker in the building. But she managed. TWICE! And ok in all honesty - MORE GRILL MARKS!
Afterwards we spent some time in the main area where my Goddess was able to meet my coworker and see what I do. It isn’t the first time but first in a long while. Later after it was just me and her we talked and had a great time being together. Until we ventured back to the nap room that is! I think it has been four - five’ish days since my last release. So when she ordered I lay on the bed and unlocked me ever so slowly it was a euphoric couple of moments. Finally removing my cage she stripped and mounted me. I am sure it is due to being caged but the warmth and feel of her vagina...PRICELESS! It felt so good as she rode me up and down, over & over. Finally leaning back she had me play with her clit as she continued to ride me. Surprisingly I was able to last for quite a while, asking for permission I was told I could cum and cum I did! It was one of the most incredible orgasm’s I have ever had! Not just because I had been locked up for the past 5 days but when I came, she started to cum as well! EPIC! Thank you Goddess for allowing me to cum and in such an incredible way!
After such excitement Goddess decided upon inspection I needed some free time so she took my cage with her as she headed home with orders I was to be a good boy and not to do anything naughty. As if I could after such amazing love making.
Stay tuned tomorrow for an update about the list Goddess is making for me in regards to chores and rewards/punishments.
2 x