Urethra-only ball-lock cages...

For the gearheads in the audience
Bird in a Cage

Urethra-only ball-lock cages...

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Does anyone have any long-term experience with these types of devices.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/stainles ... 0472980414

We’ve been practicing chastity for nearly three years (non-stop except for airplane travel). Our current favorite is a modified MCN Adaptus, which allows good teasing access and fair cleaning access. The urethra-only devices look like they would give amazing cleaning access—which my KH is keen about. She doesn’t like giving me the key twice a week for cleaning.

We’ve played with urethra inserts on existing metal cages, and that’s just a lot of extra work for us. It doen’t seem to add any protection since I’m not in the habit to be an escape artist. Caged means caged for us.

(Though uncaged mean lots of 30-minute trips to the bathroom!)
Last edited by Bird in a Cage on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
KittensBoyToy
Re: Urethra-only ball-lock cages...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:32 pm Does anyone have any long-term experience with these types of devices.
Only of cringing in fear imagining the pain every time I see one! :shock: :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
thewave22

Post by thewave22 »

i have no experience with urathral chastity device, however i do with PA wands.
from my experience if the sound isnt long enough to go all the way in (and i mean all the way) it is impractical, it will cause pain as you move.

the second thing is from what i've researched, and is about cleaning and sanitizing the sound itself, it has to happen on a regular basis of maybe twice a month so keys for cleaning will happen anyway.- not from experience but just what i've heard.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@thewave22 Tell me more about wands please, I’m thinking of getting one.

When you say “all the way”, I’m assuming you mean to the base, not inside the body? How did you measure for it?

How long were you able to wear that wand comfortably?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
thewave22

Post by thewave22 »

if the tube end in the middle of your penis u'r gonna be in pain cuz the tip of the wand will scratch the walls of the urethrea as you move.
to measure take the length of your penis plus about 5 cm and u'r good to go.
i never intended to wear a plug for more that a few hours session, so for long term use i dunnu.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Right, plus 5cm means you’re inside the body, with the penis sticking straight out. I’ve done that with a sound, and I can see that being fun for play with a wand.

Where’d you buy your wand?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Thank for all the input... I think I’ll put this idea on hold for now.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

If you do ever try it, let us know how it went! It looks more like a reminder, as you’d definitely still have full access.

I can see that top horizontal bar chafing the meatus. I think something entirely custom that follows this design but secures through a PA would be preferable. Sort of like a Prince’s Wand.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Schnoff wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:45 pm If you do ever try it, let us know how it went! It looks more like a reminder, as you’d definitely still have full access.

I can see that top horizontal bar chafing the meatus. I think something entirely custom that follows this design but secures through a PA would be preferable. Sort of like a Prince’s Wand.
Will do!

A “reminder”is a good description. I only slip up and when I’m totally free—if I’m in any kind of device at all, I won’t go out of my way to creatively orgasm. My biggest issue is cleanliness and odor. My wife has the olfactory gland of a bloodhound, and even if I removed the cage and cleaned and dried in the morning, she can detect the watery, wet-feet smell that same evening.

Maybe I should just invest in a case of Fabreeze.
1 x