"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

cb09 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am I'm sure a lot of practice will help, and I'll keep at it!
From my limited experience (been working with KTB's cage about 3 weeks) practice helps a lot.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
dlarge

Post by dlarge »

Hi! I'm not spam :) but I am a 49-yo married gay male with a long-standing interest in chastity. Currently my main device is a Holy Trainer v3, which I wear part-time. I've got a Prince Albert piercing and am looking for a new device to integrate with my piercing and sort of take things to the next level. I haven't settled on a new cage yet and that's one thing that led me to this forum. I'm interested in talking with others about various options, their advantages and disadvantages, etc.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, dlarge. Can't help with the PA questions but if you post them in a thread in 'Chastity Devices' you should get some answers
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
dlarge

Post by dlarge »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:51 am Welcome to the forum, dlarge.
Thanks, will do. I'm a exiled Texas Hill Country guy myself, my people are from near Garner State Park :)
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

dlarge wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:06 am I'm a exiled Texas Hill Country guy myself, my people are from near Garner State Park :)
Welcome to the Forums dlarge! What area of the good ole' USA are you exiled to?

Small world!!! GSP is out near 'The Twisted Sisters' ... according to my hubby. KBT would love to ride the sisters, but his trike needs some minor repairs first. The town we live in is called "The Gateway to the Texas Hill Country".
0 x
Kitten
gentlemanpossessed

Post by gentlemanpossessed »

Hello everyone! I'm a 31yo human male. My wife surprised me by telling me to go pick out a cock cage. We had been enjoying edging and a bit of denial for a while now, so it's not completely out of left field, but I never thought she would go so far as to tell me to get a cage. I've wanted to do it for a long time now but assumed it would never be something a partner would enjoy, and didn't ever want to impose something like this on my partner. I was never explicit about my desire for chastity play, but I suppose a good spouse kinda gets in your head and knows what you want.

It turns out she wants me to rely on her for my sexual release, and a cage will help her get that control, so here I am. She's also noticed my libido dies a bit when I masturbate, so she's interested in obligating me to wait for her pleasure. Since I've been for several years the one with less sex drive she has often had to wait for me to feel in the mood. A cage will help reverse that role so I'm waiting on her for a change. We're both excited to start experimenting, especially as I've recently started working from home part-time and am a sort of house husband for the time being.

Based on the advice I've already found on this site I'll be trying an HT to start.
2 x
dlarge

Post by dlarge »

Kitten wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:20 am
Welcome to the Forums dlarge! What area of the good ole' USA are you exiled to?
I'm very happy to be here! My husband and I are in central Illinois for grad school. I miss Texas but I don't miss the heat -- it gets almost as bad here in corn country.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome! Sounds like you’ve got experiments and fun ahead of you. Enjoy!
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

dlarge wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:59 pm My husband and I are in central Illinois for grad school.
I laughed when I read that you're in Illinois because I was born there. I guess you & I sorta flip-flopped. LOL

I was 9 when my family left IL for CA. When asked where I was born, I tell people that I was born in Chicago, on the "South" side. I've been a resident of Texas since Sept,1973 & my hubby is a native Texan. In my lifetime I've lived in 11 states & Japan.
0 x
Kitten
latexexo

Post by latexexo »

Hi everyone from Spain!
0 x