"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Antoine
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Antoine »

Hello
I'm Antoine, playing with chastity for the past few years with my girlfriend.
Now we have been more serious with it for the past year and I'm usually locked in a steel cage.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome Antoine :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Welcome Antoine!
KittensBoyToy and I are new to this lifestyle, and to Chastity Forums.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
TonyF25

Post by TonyF25 »

Hello world , ok I made a mistake , I didn't do a hello world post, so here it is. My name is tony , I'm in a relationship with Sarah, we've been together for 4 years, living together for 3 years. Sarah is 3 years older then me , and much more experienced I'm 25 she is 28. She is the leader of or rlationship , I'm the follower. She has brought me into the cuckold lifestyle , and chastity. I went along with it because it intrigued me, but then I found it was exciting, now I would not live any other way.
I know my short commings , so this kind of life style suites me. Sarah is a hot wife , she has sexual adventures , and brings the stories home to me. I'm content with being in chadtity, under 24 hour lock , and being alliwed sex on Sarah's wim.
0 x
Festen

Post by Festen »

Hi everyone,

My name is Festen. I'm a 50 year old male who just started with chastity play. I've been submissive and played D/s games since my 20's, but chastity was always a hard limit. I played a lot with tease and denial, but never went so far as a cage. I had a Mistress who I only saw on weekends, and remained "chaste by will", I guess you could say in between seeing her. I think I had a deep fear of being locked with no contact, or that one would disappear with the key.

My wife/Mistress has always wanted to explore chastity, but it was always a hard limit. through discussion and ever increasing trust, I finally decided to take the plunge...and here I am.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello they and welcome to you TonyF25 and Festen!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Hello and welcome to the forums TonyF25 & Festen. I hope you'll like it here; I know I do.
0 x
Kitten
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

There have been 5 pages added to this thread since I joined. As a newbie myself to chastity, I haven't been welcoming those that joined after me. Let me make up for that with a welcome to all those new members.

Encourage your wives/key holders to register and get access to the Keyholder Hangout forum. It would help those that are new to male chastity to talk to other keyholders to make them more comfortable and accepting of the idea. It might also give them new ideas to use when dealing with (Teasing) their chaste men.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:52 am Encourage your wives/key holders to register and get access to the Keyholder Hangout forum. It would help those that are new to male chastity to talk to other keyholders to make them more comfortable and accepting of the idea. It might also give them new ideas to use when dealing with (Teasing) their chaste men.
Ditto! As a new keyholder myself, I've found valuable information both in the KH hangout & the KH Journey.
0 x
Kitten
cb09

Post by cb09 »

Hi,
I'm very new to all of this, and have just purchased my first device!
It's a Holy Trainer V2, because I wanted the integrated lock.
I'm just in the process of trying it on, but must be doing something wrong!
0 x