Steel vs Tube

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Steel vs Tube

Post by Kitten »

I hate these cheap knock-off tube cages; they never want to go on easily, tend to have a poor fit with the ring, and it's difficult to get the chincy little locks to go on. I'm sure we're ready for the real HTv3 (which will eventually be KittensBoyToy's backup cage).

A knock-off to the HTv3s (I think that's what it's called) arrived the day before yesterday. Unfortunately, the lock WILL NOT slide into place. So, KBT is out in his shop (as I write this) filing down the inside of the lock slot so the 🔑 will (hopefully) easily slide into place.

I'm looking forward to the day when we're finally ready to order the MM JailBird for KBT to wear. I'm now convinced that a steel cage will be much easier for me to put on him, and it can be ordered with a 🔒 (which is my preferred ' kink' for locking him in ... I love his reaction to the sound of the lock clicking home).

As always comments, suggestions, questions & ideas are most welcome!
Last edited by Kitten on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Steel vs Tube

Post by TwistedMister »

I have long attempted to persuade folks to not by the cheap counterfeits, for several reasons (not necessarily in order):

A) Poor quality (fit, finish, materials, manufacturing process/defects). A poor quality device can produce a negative experience that can lead a couple to abandon the 'experiment', when the original high-quality device might have produced the opposite result.

B) The original manufacturer expended time, money and effort in designing the device, and acquiring the manufacturing capability to produce it, pirate knock-offs deprive the manufacturer of revenue that would offset these expenses and produce profit; which could lead to the original going out of business and thereby depriving the market of a good product.

C) Providing profit to the counterfeiters in a measure that does not legitimately belong to them encourages them to further piracy that exacerbates the problems in (B).

D) The counterfeiters are thieves, and they should be discouraged, not supported.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I understand where you are coming from and mostly agree. While we plan to go with the original products and support the companies, the knock off devices gives us a chance to experiment with different designs to see what does and doesn't work and to play with different sizes without investing a lot of money.

Kitten has already eliminated the CB-xxxx devices from consideration and decided she wants the HTv3 for a nonmetallic cage. I have a CB6000s clone that I haven't worn yet, just to test the size. We still want to find a couple of steel cages to try for sizing and comfort before investing in the MM Jail Bird that Kitten plans to keep me locked in most of the time. That I have seen there are no real clones/knock offs of the JB so those will be similar devices for sizing, mostly length.

Once we have the cages she wants, I will sterilize all the clones and offer them at much less than I paid. Basically just enough to cover packing and postage. Hopefully that may help someone else that is new to chastity.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I rather enjoy my MaleChastityNow custom stainless cage... the Contender. Delivery was incredibly quick (1-2 weeks) and communication was stellar. Gives you another option.
2 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

We have been doing this, off and on, for about 10 years and have tried multiple types of cages. IMO, you are doing the right thing to experiment with different types. It seems like trying to chase a moving target when trying to find the right sizing because it changes with not only the seasons and ambient temperature but with your KBT's getting more used to wearing devices. It's sorta like getting your fingers acclimated to the strings of a guitar, I suppose.

The plastic tube actually felt better than the metal to me but was very problematic where cleanliness was concern. In our early going, my Keyholder/spouse unlocked it, pulled it off, then literally ran the other way because of the smell. That, in itself almost derailed our chastity adventure just as it was just beginning. On top of that, you must keep the tube lubricated on the inside or it will not be comfortable to wear. However, the plastic tube kept me aroused more than any device I've tried and worn since. When I attempted to erect, it felt like her hand squeezing my shaft which aroused me even more. I was constantly dripping inside that device. Bottom line, it is good for short term lockups as long as you clean and lubricate regularly, and do a thorough cleaning before playtime.

If you are looking to incorporate male chastity into your ongoing, everyday lifestyle, then the MM Jailbird or a similar custom device is the way to go. (Notice I did't use the word permanent, don't wish to scare KBT :D ). We went to the custom device too early and, as a result, ended up purchasing several before getting the fit right. The JB doesn't have the "sexy feel" of the tube device but my feelings are not what this is about. My spouse started out doing this to please me, but she had to find something in it that turned her on to continue. Much to my chagrin, her turn on turned out to be the denial aspect. I have always masturbated a lot she always said our sex always seemed to be about my climax. Now, it really turns her on to deny me while at the same time, have me give her many orgasms. She tends to favor long term orgasm denial. It really turns her on to ask me, " Why do I have you locked up?" and I answer, "Because I masturbate too much". After she has denied me for several months at a time, and I resort to begging, she will simply say, "I'm the only one that cums in this house!". Just say it turns her on, and, me too.

Anyway, I missed welcoming you to the forum, Ms Kitten. I love seeing new Keyholders join because we need their perspectives and opinions badly on this board. Good luck on your and KBT's journey.
2 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Kitten wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm I'm now convinced that a steel cage will be much easier for me to put on him, and it can be ordered with a 🔒 (which is my preferred ' kink' for locking him in ... I love his reaction to the sound of the lock clicking home).

As always comments, suggestions, questions & ideas are most welcome!
Hmm I'm not sure my KH would be able to put my JB ring on. I have two rings, and am wearing the larger of the two now, and it's tough enough to put the whole package through there (yes, I go one testicle at a time, then the penis) but the smaller of the two rings - I don't think she'd be able to do it without lacerating me with her fingernails and or crushing a testicle.

Go slowly! Good luck.
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

jfenoffti wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:13 am I don't think she'd be able to do it without lacerating me with her fingernails and or crushing a testicle.
I also have long fingernails, but very seldom pinch him. Just beginner's luck I guess.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:13 pm I also have long fingernails, but very seldom pinch him. Just beginner's luck I guess.
When she does I just think of the pleasure they give and it doesn't hurt so much!!!! ;) :o

As far as you KH putting you in your JB herself, trust her. It will only take a couple of times for her to find the best way for her to get everything in without hurting you. As far as crushing a testicle, she has squeezed them harder accidentally while playing than she has anytime putting them through the ring.

Standing beside the bed, with my fingers normally laced behind me, as Kitten locks me up is somehow soothing and satisfying to me knowing she cares enough to do this for us. It also reinforces the fact that as my key holder she has complete control and ownership of that part of me and our lives together.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

We really like, well she does, our MCN. Great quality and it fits. It is super easy to keep clean and it is light weight.

When putting it on, I have to put on the ring and she does the rest. I find that using a cock ring, worn behind the testicles, keeps everything in place while putting on the stainless ring. Otherwise, they tend to escape. After all, they know what is about to happen.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:00 pmStanding beside the bed, with my fingers normally laced behind me, as Kitten locks me up is somehow soothing and satisfying to me knowing she cares enough to do this for us. It also reinforces the fact that as my key holder she has complete control and ownership of that part of me and our lives together.
I agree with the symbolism of this and would really like it if she could master it especially when I'm being restrained. Instead I just get the stern "get your cage on right now" look and talk.

There are times I'm just relaxed enough that it's pretty easy to get everything through and lined up. Then there are the times that it's a struggle because I'm riding high and tight. My wife has tried several times over the years to do it with limited success.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273