The tease cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Antoine
The tease cage

Post by Antoine »

Have any of you tried the Tease cage?
http://malechastity-devices.com/index.php/tease-cage

Is it as good as it sound?

I talked about this cage with my girlfriend for a while now, I would really "enjoy" wearing it for teasing sessions. I think this cage offer A LOT of frustrating teasing possibilities.

I would like to hear the opinion of people who actually tried it! It's very expensive and we want to make sure it's really as good as it sound.

My girlfriend told me that if we buy it, I should expect to be in this cage for so many teasing sessions without being allowed to be fully free! It's expensive, and she also want to be sure that this is not going to only be a novelty that we use a few time then forget it in our drawer!

Also if you have cheaper options for chastity cages allowing a partial erection and a lot of teasing, we would like to hear about it!

Thank you.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: The tease cage

Post by TwistedMister »

That looks like an exquisite 'torture'.

And the price does not seem all that outrageous.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

The fit would have to be absolutely perfect for the effect to work imho. MsM finds the simple system of never removing the A-ring for teasing (the only time the A-ring comes off is for cleaning and shaving under MsM’s strict eye) is sufficient but with me that doesn’t take long and i’m not a very big boy !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Someone was looking for a cage that would allow a full erection. Maybe this would do the trick.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Antoine

Post by Antoine »

We are really curious about it.
We will need to take the measurements a few time to be sure because if the length or ring size is not perfect, I think it won't work well!

Mistress told me that once we will receive it, my cock will not be fully free for many months. I look forward for this awesome torture.

What I am wondering is the thight base that is supposed to block cum and ruin orgasm will really work. If it's not thight enough, it wont block the orgasm and if it's too thight I'm afraid this could pain or injury's...
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

You’ll still be able to orgasm. If that’s advertised to “block cum”, that’s fantasy, not reality. You can let her know when you’re close and she can back off. That’s a dance you’ll both learn with practice.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Pressure at the base may cause ejaculate to go into the bladder but will not stop orgasm in any way. They used to call it “injaculation” and it’s achievable just with pressure

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Schnoff wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:18 pm You’ll still be able to orgasm. If that’s advertised to “block cum”, that’s fantasy, not reality. You can let her know when you’re close and she can back off. That’s a dance you’ll both learn with practice.
The ad copy does not claim it will 'block cum', it describes the feature as "Perfect for ruining any attempted orgasm."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Antoine

Post by Antoine »

In fact the French version of the site say:
It block cum if he orgasm causing the ruining of his orgasm.

So, we will see in a few weeks
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

A ruined orgasm is still an orgasm and the only thing “ruined” is there’s no continuation of stimulation during the actual event. Stopping the flow of semen “may” reduce sensation a little but imho doesn’t make anything “ruined” by itself. i very much suspect that the effect of this unit, same as any other, is mainly in the top 6” of the person it’s applied to.
0 x
New Zealand